Community > Posts By > OnNewJourney

no photo
Mon 12/01/14 09:51 AM
A smile! tongue2

no photo
Mon 12/01/14 09:35 AM

When I'm waiting in line for something, like at the check out of a grocery, I don't like to crowd the person in front of me. Usually some
dumb azz will come up and ask me, "are you in line?". Usually I answer with, "no, I'm waiting for the bus."

Good one! :laughing:

no photo
Mon 12/01/14 03:23 AM

no photo
Mon 12/01/14 02:44 AM
Hey wolf, take care. ;-)

no photo
Mon 12/01/14 12:38 AM
How do you know I haven't already found it? LOL
Just kidding. winking

no photo
Mon 12/01/14 12:37 AM

Re-charged my batteries! Mmmmm feels good! :-)
I am glad to see some of my friends are still here on Mingle.

flowerforyou Hello, ONJ! Glad you are back fully re-energized!

Hey there! waving
Good to see you Ame! flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 12/01/14 12:07 AM
Re-charged my batteries! Mmmmm feels good! :-)
I am glad to see some of my friends are still here on Mingle.

no photo
Sun 11/23/14 07:07 PM

no photo
Sun 11/23/14 06:37 PM
Sometimes confidence without political correctness may seem like an arrogance.

Some people have an outlook based on their life-experience related to their national, racial, religious or other identity and those who do not share their opinions are labeled as arrogant or narcissist.

Labels are used too easily on online forums...

Only way to be sure there is a narcissistic person on the other end of the monitor is to watch for the signs in definition worthy repeating: "Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of ultra-confidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism."

I do not like them because of the lack of an empathy and tendency to manipulate other people for number of reasons, none of them justifiable.

no photo
Sun 11/23/14 06:20 PM
Players.

Most are not as good as they think they are, but they are more than just time wasters. They make people wonder if all (wo)men are just playing the games like the previous ones.

They successfully tarnish trust and introduce insecurity into hearts of sincere people who do not want to play any games, but look for real relationship based on trust, respect and love.

And they do it by stealing love to offer only lust.

It's nice to see them fail. Not that it means anything to them, but sometimes even players fall for someone and realize it when it too late to get back the person who left them while they were just playing their games.

That's the failure I had in mind. LOL

no photo
Fri 11/21/14 11:16 AM
I would assume there are more Muslim women in Peshawar, Islamabad than on dating sites overseas, but I do not have sufficient knowledge about the dating customs and traditions in your part of the world to come to any conclusions regarding your quest on sites like this one, where majority of members live far from you in different distant countries and cultures.
Well, what to say... everyone deserves a chance to find true love, so
I wish you the best of luck in your quest.

no photo
Fri 11/21/14 11:04 AM
Could you elaborate "giving happiness", please?

no photo
Fri 11/21/14 11:02 AM

P.S. The OP has already deactivated, so all of this is moot, anyway.

Maybe he's found himself a hot date? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Maybe... rofl

no photo
Fri 11/21/14 11:00 AM
Should you feel guilty? No, unless you didn't look for a single woman in the other city/town and "forgotten to mention to her" that you are a single dad while exchanging text messages in order not to talk to her in front of your child(ren).

no photo
Fri 11/21/14 10:53 AM

no photo
Fri 11/21/14 10:41 AM

Just as I thought. The woman doesn't come with a mute switch. grumble :tongue:

They do. With more than one you just used. Ignoring is even more efficient.:laughing:

no photo
Fri 11/21/14 10:37 AM
Sometimes a reply tells more than it initially intended ... smile2

no photo
Fri 11/21/14 10:24 AM

I would take what you wrote in your "Hello" thread and add it into your profile, instead of just "Hi".

I'll second that. smile2

no photo
Fri 11/21/14 10:12 AM
I wouldn't know, but if I bumped into one, we would spend time together in the real, not the virtual world. LDR is somewhat different, but it wouldn't work for me, so I am still here for forums.

no photo
Fri 11/21/14 09:55 AM
Glances at the window to check if lady Godiva tied her horse to a street light.. Eer parked her Mustang! Nope, she didn't. Back to Mingle! :laughing:

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25