Community > Posts By > OnNewJourney

no photo
Sat 12/27/14 03:41 AM

I'm sure we're agreeing with each-other here.

Age is just a number. If someone isn't mature enough to realise that then they'll have to move along. In this case I was blindsided. Up until her "discovery" we had similar interests and tastes. I'm not so much angry as puzzled at the petty vanity involved. *shrugs*

We are saying two different things here. You think age is just a number. I think age is more important. I don't think it's petty vanity to think that, either. Either way, some people will agree with you and some people will agree with me. Your best bet is to find those who agree that age is just a number.

Right singmesweet!

no photo
Fri 12/26/14 04:34 AM

Lol. Just thought I'd throw this one out there. It's something I had told some new friends when I'd first met them.happy happy

Welcome to Mingle. Good luck with your quest.

I am not judgmental, but I do not smoke pot or allow it at my home. I strongly DISLIKE it and do not approve it, but it's your life and your choice, so who am I to tell you what to do with it?

Just so you know, smoker here, trying to cut smoking and increase physical activity level to get into better shape before I throw away cigarettes for good.

I already managed to quit, but I begun smoking again....shouldn't have...:-(

no photo
Fri 12/26/14 01:41 AM
Sorry I can't be of an assistance ... I donated brain before joining an online dating site. I was strongly adviced not to use it or show any brain activity in a dating world as it is not considered an interesting ASSet. Showing abs seems to work better.:-)
Actually, they asked for a heart, but I wasn't willing to give it away. At least not that easily LOL :-)
Perhaps the smartER ones on this site will be more useful ;-)

no photo
Fri 12/26/14 01:13 AM

most people have some flaws here and there but essentially have many positive points like integrity, honesty, loyalty, values, etc.

a cheater however has flaws compounded by their cheating. lying, disloayalty, making excuses to justify actions. these can become habits that extend beyond the realm of dating. what you put forth in life comes back to you

Indeed dreamerana! No good deed goes unpunished. ;-)

no photo
Fri 12/26/14 01:00 AM

Cheaters find cheaters. :-)

Any popcorn left? LOL

Wow Ho HO! smile2
Thanks Santa!flowerforyou Oops... I mean Chrissyboy2702! LOL waving

no photo
Fri 12/26/14 12:45 AM
My deepest condolences .... (((HUG))) flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 12/26/14 12:39 AM
Voice-mail and other messages. love It's nice to hear the voices of family and friends.smile2 It's a music to my ears. :heart:

no photo
Fri 12/26/14 12:38 AM
Cheaters find cheaters. :-)

Any popcorn left? LOL

no photo
Fri 12/26/14 12:31 AM
Edited by OnNewJourney on Fri 12/26/14 12:32 AM

I know a lot of ppl won't agree. but for me it is lots of fun. I also sure my wife does it,too. Any1 here agree?

Indeed MrHorn37! Especially to divorce lawyers. LOL

no photo
Thu 12/25/14 11:20 PM
Edited by OnNewJourney on Thu 12/25/14 11:21 PM

The happiest moment - when I heard my dad�s voice through radio after several long months during the war, when my mum and I didn�t know if he and my brother are still alive or dead. When I heard his voice I couldn�t even say hello, I started to laugh and cry at the same time and it lasted for several hours. They survived.

Oh how I understand you theseacoast! (((HUGS)))):thumbsup: flowerforyou winking

no photo
Thu 12/25/14 08:19 AM

I like to tell the obvious ones that they are wasting their time, but only after I waste a lot of their time..

Thanks for an idea mikeyspace4691!winking
Maybe I should try that instead of brushing them off. :laughing:

no photo
Thu 12/25/14 08:16 AM

Merry Christmas to all my Mingle friends!! flowerforyou flowerforyou flowers

Merry Christmas to you too Maria195! flowerforyou waving :thumbsup:

no photo
Thu 12/25/14 08:12 AM

I agree with you Mickey,very rewarding experience.
I'm so thankful that I joined here last May 2014.

While I was married I never looked for anything or anyone online or offline. I KNEW there were dating sites, but never even looked at them. If I found someone I would be out of here. But, since I am single and I've meet friends online, Mingle forums became a nice place for a virtual chat. I do not understand what are those who have found their other half still looking for on online dating sites. It's just me...so, whatever they are doing here is their business, not any of my business. Couldn't care less. :-)

no photo
Thu 12/25/14 08:01 AM

I am more disappointed by number of players using online dating as a mean of hook up for NSA, FWB or whatever it's called these days.
They sound fine and act nice, but they never intended to be in a real relationship to begin with. That's why they are called players. It's just a game for them. Game of numbers.
I talked about this with my single and divorced friends... and asked them if anyone believes in love these days. NONE OF THEM SAID YES!:-(
So, if my friends laughed at me because of even mentioning love, what to expect from other people, especially complete strangers, men who can and will lie both online and offline just to get some freebies?
It seems that there are very few honest people who are not bitter because of their life experience and who want actual relationships.
Makes me wonder what kind of the world are we living in...:-(
Go ahead laugh if you think it is funny or call me whatever you like, but if easy come easy go has become a standard, no wonder there are more and more single people who gave up looking.

I agree with you. My friends both single and married also don't believe in love. They know full well there are many players out there. Men lie to get sex and women lie to get money; so there are players from both sexes. Me; I have lost faith in people and I Journey I certainly wouldn't laugh at you for saying what you said as its the sad truth.

It seems that I am loosing a faith in people too navygirl.
The problem with female players is the one men will have to deal with. Not me. Since I am not into women that part of the society is not trying to play games with me. Men are. So men can speak of THEIR problems with female players. I am not a player either, so I couldn't care less. Either way, neither I am a causing anything, nor it's my problem.
Strange, but it helped me realize that living alone isn't bad at all. It's becoming easier every day and I am even beginning to enjoy it. When I think about it, love makes everything more complicated and I am much calmer and happier since I stopped looking for it.
Pure lust doesn't do a thing for me. It's even funny to see players so insulted when their attempts fail. LOL
Sometimes I wonder why don't they choose softer targets. Does it have to do something with ego or it's becoming harder to get what they want? Whatever the reason it doesn't really matter. It won't convince me that piece of cake is better than no cake at all.

no photo
Thu 12/25/14 07:35 AM

((((Merry Christmas))))) Happy New Year ((((Journey))))

Thanks graywolf55! flowerforyou waving

no photo
Wed 12/24/14 10:10 PM
Edited by OnNewJourney on Wed 12/24/14 10:11 PM
I am not so artistic... more of a practical approach here!
So, I've already begun working on two Christmas wishes: 1) less smoking and 2) more training.
As for gifts and commercialization ... few years ago family and friends agreed not to buy gifts for each other, but to help directly to those in need.
I guess you can write a poem or... ,instead of buying a new ugly Christmas sweater, donate your good old clothing to the poor and homeless.

Here is my short poem for you
Do the best YOU can do
Maybe some day someone
will do the same to you
Maybe it wont
But that's not a point
Christmas is about family
It's about real feelings
Not about pricey gifts
Everyone keeps giving.;-)

no photo
Wed 12/24/14 09:56 PM
@ m3k4ywinking
Hey :heart: birds Merry Christmas to both of you!waving :thumbsup:

no photo
Wed 12/24/14 09:53 PM

the question is: if you caught partner between you and your friend what would you do?
I think you're trying to say,what would you do if you caught your partner with your friend ,if that's it then,it's simple,I'd cut um both off!sad2

Cut off both what, Chucky ???scared

Connection to wireless router? Just guessing... :-)

no photo
Wed 12/24/14 09:53 PM
Thanks Awatersign! flowerforyou waving

no photo
Wed 12/24/14 09:37 PM
Edited by OnNewJourney on Wed 12/24/14 09:38 PM
Even OTTO has profile. :laughing:

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25