Community > Posts By > OnNewJourney

no photo
Sat 11/15/14 12:23 PM
Hmm... you might be right. So, smile! :laughing: waving

no photo
Sat 11/15/14 12:13 PM

I'm very glad to see Missy back. This woman is one of the few here who had mature advice and sweetheart. She is a quality standard for all. Welcome back Missy. You may never leave again.flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :banana: :banana: flowers

Thank you Lung! flowerforyou

@ On New Journey, thank you sweetie! flowerforyou

winking

no photo
Sat 11/15/14 12:10 PM

damn the wannabe wise and self as great sure have Stockholm Syndrome...

as if every politician in the world is not sitting on their butts spending A LOT MORE MONEY THAN ALL THE PEOPLE ON FOOD STAMPS PUT TOGETHER!

lets see...

lets add all the politicians salaries together...

on average 250k base a year on the low, for the ditch diggers, and on the high, 600-800k year...

plus all the perks and taxpayer funded vacations...

and hunting in safari's in Africa...

and island hopping in the Caribbean...

and comped meals at most 5 star restaurants...

and gasmillions in police excorts and security...

and millions and millions of acres of land purchased with taxpayers money...

hum...

some idiots have not begun to be gobsmacked.

seems the lil guys and gals FEEL as if they are really truly friends with the "big guys", if they side with their opinions...

yea, go figure...

how novel...

only idiots would side with the abusers who rape and pillage their neighbors to be pc...

nothing but a bunch of brainwashed hyperbole filled yapping mustachios any that would use such garbage data to live by.

It is easy to make people believe what they want to believe.

no photo
Sat 11/15/14 12:00 PM

Does the ex wife get her youth back once she gets divorced? Women lose more than men in divorce, the least a man can do is wait for the divorce to finalize before they start looking for a new woman. It's like you're trading in an old car for a new one.

Hmm, I may be guilty of the same shallow conclusions you have about me. But what the heck! It seems when reading between your lines, that your relationship is not over yet, despite you are divorced?

I have never believed that wading in self pity makes any good for one self. My feelings are over since long time, do I have a debt to pay for someone I have lived with?

Further more, no I don't take marriage seriously. It's an outdated institution made by the church and the state long time ago. Over the years it has been proven that it means bull**** in the end, as someone eloquently expressed before. I have never cheated in my relationships but someone cheated me. That was not a man I was living together withglasses
Holy Horror! Women are evil! NOT!!!

I have never been married and that's because men are not worth marrying.

Really? Well, I am sorry, but I can't agree with you. Not all (wo)men are SOBs.

no photo
Sat 11/15/14 11:46 AM
Personally I find most of the institutions and traditions outdated. What does a signature on any paper mean, including a marriage certificate?
Without honest intentions to follow the words by actions that are expected it means nothing. I see signing that certificate just as symbolic formality. One doesn't need bells and whistles to announce the whole world love and commitment.
If you ask me it as a waste of time and money. Just a theater play for the crowd. That's how I see it, but it doesn't mean that I disrespect those who care for the tradition.
It was an honour to get an invitation to my friend's wedding, despite the fact both he and his wife knew how I felt about the ceremony. I accepted it and behaved accordingly, because I wanted to be there if it meant so much to them. That's what friends are for.

On the other hand, however one feels about a marriage or common law relationship it still has legal implications and consequences that should be taken into consideration. Especially when kids are involved.
However, even in relationships without children one should keep in mind some important laws, especially the ones referring to taxes and inheritance that take into account the marital status and any property, asset or source(s) of income acquired while the couple was not separated.
Some people hope they will let those issues resolve themselves by simply claiming it doesn't matter to them since they separated from their partner. Their next married or common law partner might still get a blast from the past type of letter from an ex's lawyer who wants to discuss few issues with both partners since they share some financial concerns as a couple.
So simply walking away from the past doesn't mean anything is over. The past never goes away until it comes back to remind us on our mistakes.
Nothing is over until it's completely over. So, as one friend of mind has put it:" it's better to get over with the past than to forward unresolved problems to the future life and future wife."

no photo
Sat 11/15/14 11:38 AM
Hey Missy!flowerforyou
Glad to see you.waving

no photo
Sat 11/15/14 11:36 AM
Don't worry about it. winking
Try and if it works, that's great. If it doesn't you shall have no regrets later. You will know you tried to find what you are looking for.
The best of luck!waving

no photo
Sat 11/15/14 10:29 AM
Edited by OnNewJourney on Sat 11/15/14 10:32 AM

This ones for the girls- Martina McBride

For all the mingle ladies! (I'd share the link but haven't quite figured out how to do it.)

Martina McBride - This One's For The Girls

Share link URL on You Tube without* [*url]http://youtu.be/oTowId2CWHA[*/url]

http://youtu.be/oTowId2CWHA

Thank you for the song! flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 11/15/14 10:24 AM
For someone far away, but very close.

http://youtu.be/2KODZtjOIPg

no photo
Sat 11/15/14 10:22 AM

Even a good player will become a toy to a better player...its called Karma.

It happens all the time.
Your post reminded me of the one who broke one of three thorns of the rose on my profile, but the remaining two serve me well for now.
Perhaps he was meant to be there to give me few lessons. I was a good student who learned fast from a very knowledgeable teacher. I am sure he'll get a chance to learn few lessons himself in future. Not from me. I moved on.

Yeah...life is too previous and short to play games. I'd rather love and respect others than hurt and degrade not only them but myself.

I hear you.

no photo
Sat 11/15/14 10:11 AM

Even a good player will become a toy to a better player...its called Karma.

It happens all the time.
Your post reminded me of the one who broke one of three thorns of the rose on my profile, but the remaining two serve me well for now.
Perhaps he was meant to be there to give me few lessons. I was a good student who learned fast from a very knowledgeable teacher. I am sure he'll get a chance to learn few lessons himself in future. Not from me. I moved on.

no photo
Sat 11/15/14 09:59 AM

It is called being easily irritated today... indifferent

*hugs storm*. flowerforyou

I noticed I'm irritable lately with impatience and waiting for the days to tick by.

Lavender and rose oil baths for all the girls today! flowers

It's almost time for you two to meet. It will come. Almost there girl.winking

P.S.
Mmmm, thanks! I love lavender.flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 11/15/14 09:55 AM
I think she knows she's cool, but let's leave her a message anyways. winking

no photo
Sat 11/15/14 09:52 AM
On a topic, I wish I knew how some people are doing. I hope they are fine. We lost a contact, but I know they are still alive. I can feel it. Damn it, they deserved all the best! I still pray for them, because that's all I can do. For now.
Especially a friend who has chosen to cease all contacts after going through two amputations. Arm and leg. High amputations.
Damn it! There is zero to none chance to bump into each other here. I am aware of it. But life is strange and you never know who might be there behind the next corner or in a matrix of a virtual world.
So, just in case...
If you read this I want you to know I CARE AND I AM HERE. ALWAYS WAS AND ALWAYS WILL BE. No need to self-isolate. Damn it man, you are my friend! Just say a word and I'll be there, wherever "there" might be. Same femme terrible here. Gimme a sign kiddo! Just whistle ; -)

no photo
Sat 11/15/14 09:28 AM
Gone without a word... What a hard blow!
Why would someone leave like that? There must be a reason, but you might never know for sure.
Well, it's not easy to live without some answers, but I hope you found a way to keep going forward without looking backward all the time.
Take care and good luck!:-)

no photo
Sat 11/15/14 09:09 AM

Hello from Hamilton

Hi from Hamilton.

Woman here, just saying hi! LOL

no photo
Fri 11/14/14 11:21 PM
Gerry Rafferty - Baker Street (UK)
http://youtu.be/Fo6aKnRnBxM

no photo
Fri 11/14/14 10:20 PM

ONJ..flowerforyou flowerforyou
I have taken the first step out by mingling....love all you guys/gals in Mingle town! Makes me laugh, I need that.
I have done my :cry: and the well is dry (I hope)!! Thanks for your kind kind words!flowers

That's a good sign. smile2 You are stronger now and your wings are growing. You'll get there. Don't worry. You will.:thumbsup: And than, we shall celebrate! :banana:
May I bring fireworks to that party? LOL

LOL.....ONJ!! You are good for my spirits! We will party when it is done....roll out the food & fireworks!drinks

Can't wait! LOL

no photo
Fri 11/14/14 07:51 PM

ONJ..flowerforyou flowerforyou
I have taken the first step out by mingling....love all you guys/gals in Mingle town! Makes me laugh, I need that.
I have done my :cry: and the well is dry (I hope)!! Thanks for your kind kind words!flowers

That's a good sign. smile2 You are stronger now and your wings are growing. You'll get there. Don't worry. You will.:thumbsup: And than, we shall celebrate! :banana:
May I bring fireworks to that party? LOL

no photo
Fri 11/14/14 07:31 PM

I guess some men look at their marital status in a different way from women. I am separated too....7 long years and waiting to sign the papers to finally be considered free and single. But not my soon to be ex.....he is contented to still be 'married' and yet he starts a family somewhere without being actually 'free', and still dragging his feet about this too.

I would not get into a relationship with someone who is still in a legally binding marriage, though they may even be separated for 20 years...and I did walk away when I found out he was still married!

Amelinng if separation is delayed by him your hands may be tied for a while. Not forever. However, there is an obvious difference in attitudes between you and your ex, which speaks volumes. You are not a person who wants to sit on two chairs at the same time.
I hope you will close that chapter of your life soon, leave the past behind and feel happy and free again.
Let's celebrate it together here on Mingle! flowerforyou