messi_is_a_tim_1888's photo
Tue 04/28/15 02:13 AM

Wow. I didn't knew you got melons. lol
It's lyrics from that song! No melons here pal, but you wouldn't last a minute where I come from with that attitude of yours!! Think about that?

Tue 04/28/15 02:09 AM

Then Do me a favour and call the cops. and first of all.

**** off
Here, don't go quoting words from The Happy Mondays song 'Step On' at us? Cos all you're doing is twisting my melons man! laugh laugh

Tue 04/28/15 01:56 AM

My missus said my personality and how I'm always happy and smiling attracted her to me at first. Then she whipped my boxer shorts off and that sealed the deal!! laugh laugh laugh drinker

Because a woman likes a man who can keep her laughing!! :laughing: :laughing:

Hi Messi! flowerforyou
She wasn't laughing when I got her pregnant a couple of months later though? laugh That's my boy 3 months old today and hitting 17lbs! Big laddie! flowerforyou

And you're proud of that?

I pity you...
Yes I am and so is my wife also! Why not be proud of your kids? We're happy and settled, are you?

Tue 04/28/15 01:49 AM

First. I ain't white. And I am not pretending to be a white guy.
Am just regular average guy. Age 23. Shaved. Brown skinned. just like other india guys.

You guys got a problem?
Your size doesn't scare me mate! So stop yer growling, eh?

Tue 04/28/15 01:41 AM

Wow, a 6' Indian guy who looks like a pumped white guy. What are the odds? whoa
Most of the ones you see on here are built like an x-ray and would have to run around a shower just to get wet? laugh laugh laugh

Tue 04/28/15 01:35 AM

Rate me and describe how i am?
What do you want to do with me?
Were you on the Sun Maid, sultana packet? laugh laugh laugh

Tue 04/28/15 01:27 AM

Morning, Lynn, Jon, Mikey, Red, Rock, WW, and new peeps. flowerforyou

I called the number and got a generic recording. It's in New Jersey in the States.

Morning Iam! flowerforyou

Tue 04/28/15 01:15 AM

WTF...is this the scammer thread.....frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated
Time for Mikey jnr I think? G'day Mikeydrinker

Tue 04/28/15 01:09 AM

yeh they been trotting out this story for years.i been hearing it for the last 5 yrs that I know of and ello jonnnnnnnnwaving
Morning Lynn flowerforyou Gonna be a wild day here in the west of Scotland today! It's been snowing already, high winds, torrential rain and thunder, on it's way! Pulled all my roofers off their jobs for the day, as there's no point in this weather! When it's calmer tomorrow, they can resume their work, but in lightning storms, I take no chances! They still get paid for today though! drinker

Tue 04/28/15 12:51 AM
Edited by messi_is_a_tim_1888 on Tue 04/28/15 12:53 AM

Well call me cynical, but the pastor who did the eulogy sent the crowd out the door of his church with "No Justice! No Peace!" ringing in their ears.

Cellphone video of the church service was posted online showing him exhorting "No Justice! No Justice!" and the crowd answering back "No Peace!"

He then says "No Justice! No Peace!" and he's then seen a couple hours later on CNN saying he is so surprised and saddened by the rioting.

Um really Boo Boo? Seems you me you may have jinned up the crowd a bit on the way out the door. I'm not hearing his final thought for the crowd as being one of love, peace, and acceptance.

Makes you wanna say 'hmmmmmm'.

The Nation of Islam sent out a MEME way before the Funeral saying "The Purge" will begin after the funeral. Shows some advanced planning there and for those of you who don't know the Purge is a film series where one day a year you can commit any crime including murder and get away with it.
Obama, is probably sitting back like Hannibal, from the A-team, saying " I love it when a plan comes together!"

Tue 04/28/15 12:38 AM
My wife's mum takes the weeman now my missus has went back to work. We were going to get childcare, but the mother in law, was having none of it! My mum has snack vans, so she couldn't do it. She won't be doing it for nothing though, as I'll pay her well, cos I know my son is in good hands that I can trust 100%!

Tue 04/28/15 12:25 AM

You don't have an attitude gal, it's all in your boyfriend's head. That's what happens when you don't surrender your bra and panties the second he walks into the room. Just tell the creep to toss himself off the tallest building he can find. What a louse!!!!!
Are you Estelle by chance?

Mon 04/27/15 11:09 PM

Dislikes:- Clingy, needy and two-faced people!

Mon 04/27/15 10:49 PM
Edited by messi_is_a_tim_1888 on Mon 04/27/15 10:51 PM

So I'm on this really nifty date, and this beautiful red head with the gigantic gravity defying knockers seems to be really into me, which is strange, because most dates I'm on the women are only mildly interested, and even then it's only because we're at a shoe store and I pull out my wallet.
Anyways, I'm sipping on some wine and pulling the leftover lobster out of my gold tooth with a toothpick when she stuns me by asking if I would like to come over to her place and check out her antique knick knacks. Well, seeing as how I have an infatuation with all things knickknackish, I readily agree, hiding my growing bulge by not turning sideways. (no sense blocking the aisle)
Any ways, to make a short story long, (didn't I just do that?) I take her home and she is as frisky as a cat knee deep in catnip and so I reciprocate, playing kissy face and following her dangerous cat curves with doggy paws which clearly prove she has the world's greatest body, bar none.
Well off comes the top and my tongue is dangling along the hardwood floor and so I assume her bottom is fair game for unveiling also. I make a play for it but she unexpectedly taps my hand and whispers that she may have a little extra down there if I know what she means. I tell her I don't know what she means and she says that her "bat is uncut."
I remain clueless as to what 'an uncut bat' is until it suddenly dawns on me why she was so eager to showcase her wares. 'She' is actually a 'he,' with super model looks.
She asks me if I would like her to 'top,' and I cringe, not knowing the lingo. A part of me wonders if I am in for a 'stretching' good time if I stick around and so I politely bolt, asking her for a rain check.
I kind of hit a dry spell lately where getting 'suitable dates' are concerned and so my next question is how long do you think a rain check should be good for???!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah right! Bet you left that house as bow-legged as Yosemite Sam, from the cartoons? laugh laugh laugh

Mon 04/27/15 10:05 PM
Watching it on BBC news right now!

Mon 04/27/15 10:03 PM
Tired!

Mon 04/27/15 10:02 PM
Had nearly 2 and a half hours sleep all night, due to my 4 month old son being unsettled. It's 6am here in the UK and I was going to get up at 7am for work. May as well stay awake now though!

Mon 04/27/15 09:48 PM

Psy Trance !
Try Paul Oakenfold - A Voyage Into Trance, or anything by Man With No Name, or Infected Mushroom? That should be right up your street mate? drinker

Mon 04/27/15 06:56 PM

Sarah Jessica Parker, looks like a boiled Horse and there's even a website of that name! laugh laugh laugh

Mon 04/27/15 06:50 PM
That hopefully that's my wee boy settled and down for the night and I can get back to my bed! :smile:

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25