messi_is_a_tim_1888's photo
Thu 04/30/15 01:30 AM

haha brill hiya jon.so yer new babies performing well :thumbsup:
My real baby (my 4 month old son) will always come 1st though! This is just the car i've dreamt of owning since I saw my mates brother with one 7 years ago. Said if I ever had the money one day I would get one and I did!

Thu 04/30/15 01:11 AM

waving
Morning Lynn! Like the new pic by the way! That car I got is something else! Drove it from Glasgow, to Stirling, at 6am this morning and it brought a smile to my face, I can tell you!

Thu 04/30/15 01:01 AM

Mischievous :banana: pitchfork
Are you ever anything else Blondey? ha ha
oh you should see me drunk . Laughing .. Then I am dangerous and mischievous :-)
Take it that's why Fox hasn't been around for a bit then? Poor guy is still recovering, or waiting for his eyebrows to grow back? ha ha ha
I prefer him with eyebrows ... Laughing .. But I have hidden all his clothes .. I like to keep him naked drool he has a lot going on but never fear he is doing great bigsmile
Nae bother Blondey, i'll take your word for it? Make sure his feeding bowl is topped up three times a day won't you? ha ha, Nah, tell Fox, that I was asking for him, ok?

Thu 04/30/15 12:53 AM

why so negative..i know that...will u be my hero
Sorry, no can do! I'm a married man, with a kid at home. Only on here for a laugh in the forums, that's all, nothing else! I wasn't being negative, it's just I hear my wife's friends say "Knight in shining armour" nearly every time they come to our house to visit. Grows a bit tiresome when you keep hearing it after a while, that's all!

Thu 04/30/15 12:47 AM

oh you should see me drunk . Laughing .. Then I am dangerous and mischievous :-)
Take it that's why Fox hasn't been around for a bit then? Poor guy is still recovering, or waiting for his eyebrows to grow back? ha ha ha

Thu 04/30/15 12:43 AM
Try for a guy with dirty armour? At least he'll fight for you? Too many women think that life is going to deal them a hand from the film Pretty Woman, but reality is a lot different than Hollywood fairy tales? Not having a go at you personally, it's just if I had �1 for every time I've heard women say " Waiting for my Knight in shining armour!" I could've retired before I turned 40. I wish you all the best, ok?

Thu 04/30/15 12:33 AM

Dear messi, obviously your girl was looking over your shoulder. Nice touch
Very much doubt it! Grew up together and know each other inside out! Nothing is hidden between us and that's the way it should be with a couple!

Thu 04/30/15 12:24 AM

Thu 04/30/15 12:22 AM
I prefer just being myself, treating my missus with respect at all times and as an equal and my missus says that "I'm the best!" That's good enough for me to know I must be doing something right?

Wed 04/29/15 11:44 PM
Brilliant! Took my new car out for a spin about an hour ago and still got a smile on my face. Taking it to the racetrack at the weekend, as being limited to 70mph on British roads is nothing to what this car can really do!

Wed 04/29/15 05:09 PM

Sometimes there are gaps that the married person cannot fill with their partner - the partner may not feel comfortable doing some things that the other person wants. In my case I am far more highly sexed than my wife and it physically uncomfortable for her to continue after a while. Meeting with other girls allows me to "scratch an itch" and allows us to continue with our relationship without getting hung up on the feelings that would be coiled up in both of us - me for being sexually unsatisfied and her for not being able to satisfy. It is a release for both of us.
Scratch an itch? No it's not, that's cheating on your partner! I might be married, but I come on for a laugh in the forums, nothing else! Ain't a snowball in hells chance that I would deceive my missus, ever! You don't deserve your wife and the poor lassie should kick you into touch!

Wed 04/29/15 04:33 PM
The Wolfe Tones - Back Home In Derry ( R.I.P Bobby Sands, "Toicfaidh Arla!") Our day shall come!

Wed 04/29/15 04:05 PM

What was his dentition like .. There is already way too much mercury in canned tuna .. Don't eat the stuff it's evil even without essence of human flavouring pitchfork
Somehow I don't fancy being the person who finds a big toe and a ballsack in their roll and tuna Mayonnaise, though Blondey? ha ha

Wed 04/29/15 03:33 PM
Edited by messi_is_a_tim_1888 on Wed 04/29/15 03:37 PM
The Shamen - Ebenezeer Goode

https://youtu.be/YFJdUJg4wOk

Wed 04/29/15 03:27 PM

They couldn't have possibly thrown out 6 tons of tuna. They probably had us consume it. I eat that brand. frown

Gives new meaning to Soylent Green.

The funny thing is that the movie Soylent Green was about the oceans dying and the fish were extinct. Tuna is almost extinct now. Maybe fish flavored illegal aliens is the wave of the future!spock
With most of them coming from Tuna-isia, (Tunisia) I bet? ha ha ha

Wed 04/29/15 03:21 PM

I have PMS, ADD, OCD & A GUN. Wanna date?
That sounds like my oldest sons mum! No way!! ha ha

Wed 04/29/15 03:10 PM
Messi, is the best that you will get and he'll turn yer g-spot into an alphabet!! ha ha

Wed 04/29/15 02:59 PM

Men are intimidated by every woman.See, men are visual.So how would a man even know if a woman was smart? Men don't even think that deeply.I am not saying that they are shallow(although many are).The truth about men is that women should really stop over-thinking a man's thoughts.They are purely very easy creatures.Much easier to deal with than women.Their brains have half the crap that ours have.They are less judgemental than women so relax ladies.To say that men are intimidated by smart women is simply an excuse that WE have established so when they seem distant or don't return our calls or make a second date, we can use the lame *** excuse of "OH HE WAS JUST INTIMIDATED BY MY BEING SO SMART!" Which is not the facts.He's just not that into you.Now go back out there and find another one, cause their just like cabs.
What a load of b****cks!! The only woman who intimidates me in any way is my mum in a bad mood and if you saw her temper, it would rock you to the core also!

Wed 04/29/15 02:52 PM

I'm incredibly bored in Comox right now and would love nothing more than to get freaky with a milf
Thought you were a Snooker player when I saw your clothes? Then realised you want someone else to take the balls out yer pockets? ha ha

Wed 04/29/15 02:47 PM

can share your school memories...most funniest...ha..ha..ha..rofl
I have enough stories from school, to be typing here for days and I really can't be arsed, as I'm a busy man these days!

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25