messi_is_a_tim_1888's photo
Sun 05/03/15 03:51 AM

I don't know what cage fighting entails. Please explain, although doubt I want to hear the gory details.

Look what happened to Mohammed Ali. It caught up with him and destroyed him. Men shouldn't be paid for fighting. They are not animals, and even animals have more protection in this area. Men should be loved and held. :heart:
Why don't you watch some UFC videos in youtube and judge for yourself? Aye it's violent, but I loved it when I did it and I won a few fights at it also!

Sun 05/03/15 03:43 AM

It's barbaric when the object of a sport is to beat up someone's face.
Well that's your opinion though, but a lot of people would disagree with you Iam! Cagefighting (MMA) is more brutal and I've also did that! Only gave it up just before my son was born last year!

Sun 05/03/15 03:32 AM

Am here seeking for a real relationship any good lady here?
So what does the 'Am Billo' bit mean then?

Sun 05/03/15 03:30 AM
Godskitchen Trance classics 3cd DJ promo discs

Sun 05/03/15 03:27 AM
Welcome and best of luck, ok?

Sun 05/03/15 03:20 AM

Boxing is so barbaric. I say Mayweather will beat his butt. Pow!
No it's not! Boxing, is an art! I boxed until I was 17 and still train at my old gym also. Yes people do get injured, that's part and parcel, of a contact sport! If it wasn't licenced it would just go underground and the injuries would be more horrific, then they are just now. Until you square up and go toe to toe in a ring with someone trying beat the living crap out of you, just like you wanna do to him also, then you'll have no idea what Boxing, is all about? I don't mean to offend you, but it takes a lot mentally and physically to train up for a fight, cos I've been there and I know!

Sat 05/02/15 05:37 PM
Oh aye, now you view my profile again every day? Tough, as my photos are set to private yet again, to stop you viewing them!!!

Sat 05/02/15 05:32 PM

Romeo, take my hand and we'll fly away!!! Take my hand and I'll take you there!!! Somewhere! Somehow! Sooooommmmmeeeewheeeerrrrreeeee! *theme from West Side Story*

Wait, we all know how that ended... scared

Take my hand anyway! :-)

Answer my post above, my sweet gardener, Romeo. Stop beating around the bush...
Ha ha, beating around your bush? The poor guy will be a nervous wreck after a week! laugh laugh laugh drinker

Sat 05/02/15 05:26 PM

Comments?
Pacman, in the 10th round TKO! drinker

Sat 05/02/15 08:33 AM
You can do it also with the Scottish slang word for a penis, which is 'Boaby' laugh laugh

Sat 05/02/15 06:40 AM

i know it's illegal..spock
Oh no it's not Pansy! Not here in the UK it's not anyway, as I can walk into any high St Ladbrokes, Wm Hills, Betfred, Paddy Power, or Coral bookies and bet on any games that they are covering on their in shop football coupons! I got a �50 treble up today Hibernian, Alloa Athletic and Norwich City! Got �25 on Burton Albion, Shrewsbury, Aberdeen, Forfar and Morton, for the 3pm kick offs! So here's hoping? drinker

Sat 05/02/15 06:28 AM

is that the island that all the bad boys go to in Pinocchio? you do recall what happened to them noway

No i can't really recall what happend to them oops
they drank beer, shot pool, rode all the rides, smoked big cigars and pretty much had a Hedonistic holiday anhappy d then all turned into little donkeys

Well there a lot of humans that behave like donkeys so it wouldn't really make a difference if that actually happend
That's us Brits on holiday in Spain? Always making an A$$ of ourselves, 9 times out of 10! laugh drinks

Sat 05/02/15 06:23 AM
https://youtu.be/n4Hh2G_Ygh8

Push - Strange World (2000 remake)

Sat 05/02/15 03:02 AM
Aye, it's the contents of the smoothie I made this morning, to ease my help ease my hangover! Head was throbbing big time when i woke up at 6am earlier!

Sat 05/02/15 01:00 AM
My missus says that Pillow Talk, with Doris Day and Rock Hudson, is her favourite!

Fri 05/01/15 07:04 PM

Who kids are lazy and don't want to clean up the house or apt. If yours aren't well mines are. I going Maury and getting a DNA test to find out if I'm the mother. I had c-sections so I was out of it. Help Maury.
No disrespect, but you let them get that way? My boy had to earn his pocket money also when i brought him up and part of that was to do chores around the house, etc. If he didn't do anything, he got the bare minimum pocket money (�5 p/wk) but if he helped out he could get more (�20 p/wk) When he was on holiday from school, he could come and help me at work and a chance to earn some real money, as i paid him a wage, just like the rest of my employees get. Taught him the value of money and hard work! Too many kids have it easy these days and expect everything, without a word of thanks in return? Time to nip this in the bud, before they carry this into every aspect of their lives?

Fri 05/01/15 04:15 PM
Why ask questions about a subject, if you don't like the truthful answers that are given? Pathetic, simple as!!!!

Fri 05/01/15 04:08 PM
Nts:- Buy Glasgow Rangers FC, demolish the ground and build houses on it for CATHOLICS only! laugh laugh laugh

Fri 05/01/15 02:52 PM

Braveheart love
Ah, at last! Someone with taste? Respect Mel, from a true Scotsman! drinker

Fri 05/01/15 01:34 PM
Championis, championis, ole, ole, ole,
Championis, championis, ole, ole, ole
5-0, we won tonight!
Got the champagne out now and celebrating my teams league win! Yee-ha!! bigsmile bigsmile drinks drinks drinks

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25