messi_is_a_tim_1888's photo
Fri 05/01/15 01:18 PM
Edited by messi_is_a_tim_1888 on Fri 05/01/15 01:19 PM
All lives matter regardless of colour, or social standing, but try tell that to those trigger happy police not just in the US, but also here in the UK also! Yes, it happens over here too, not on the same scale as in America, but it still happens. The police get off because they get investigated by police! Why is that? Why not have an independent committee investigate them? I used to respect the police when I was younger, but now I don't as their us and them attitude is shocking to say the least! To protect and serve? Aye their own that is and screw the general public!!!

Fri 05/01/15 01:07 PM
https://youtu.be/e5x5IyLSueY

Glasgow Celtic COYBIG ( Come on you boys in green )drinker

Fri 05/01/15 12:59 PM
Prayers and thoughts to the wee guy, you and the rest of his family!

Fri 05/01/15 12:56 PM
C'mon Celtic! 2-0 up against Dundee just now and if we win we've won the Scottish League title! C'mon the hoops! Hail, hail, the Celts are here! bigsmiledrinker

Fri 05/01/15 12:49 PM
2lbs of steak mince
1kg of pork chops
1lb of beef link sausages
1lb of black pudding
Fresh free range chicken
1 large steak pie
2lbs of frying steak
Tray of eggs

That'll do for now, ok? drinker

Thu 04/30/15 11:38 PM

I was a boxer and a soccer hooligan in my teens. I have seen plenty of violence when I was growing up in Glasgow, both to me and I dished�it out to guys also. I've did MMA ( cage fighting ) too, but one thing I've never done is raise my hand to a woman and i never would. What I would love though is a few of the cowards that I've read about here, in a boxing ring, with me and see how they fare against someone that would hit them back! Any guy who hits a woman, ain't a man, he's scum and a coward!!

I disagree wholeheartedly, there are few absolutes

my first husband was far from a coward, he knocked out plenty of men, he had no problem being hit back

I learned that as an adult, female or not, that I Shouldnt either

dont put your hands on others and they have no reason to hit back

but if you do, no right to complain if they do

as i said, the human response is fight or flight and we ask men to reprogram that natural response to interrupt it in order to consider the gender of the assailant,, great if they do,, but they are no monster if they dont,,

imho

Good! I'd love to get your ex man in the ring, cos he would get the shock of his life! Of that I would guarantee! Until you see your dad beat up your mum and you also on a regular basis when you're 5 years old as I did, then you'll know how I feel about woman beaters? Harmony, look before you leap, eh?

Thu 04/30/15 11:22 PM
I was a boxer and a soccer hooligan in my teens. I have seen plenty of violence when I was growing up in Glasgow, both to me and I dished�it out to guys also. I've did MMA ( cage fighting ) too, but one thing I've never done is raise my hand to a woman and i never would. What I would love though is a few of the cowards that I've read about here, in a boxing ring, with me and see how they fare against someone that would hit them back! Any guy who hits a woman, ain't a man, he's scum and a coward!!

Thu 04/30/15 04:52 PM
Top Cat and the Wacky Races were class!

Thu 04/30/15 04:18 PM
Thinking about my bed now! House feels empty when my missus is doing nightshifts at the hospital where she works and it's only me and my wee boy here!

Thu 04/30/15 04:02 PM
Brought my oldest boy up myself ( he's 23 ) and now I've got a four month old son and another kid on the way. I love being a dad!

Thu 04/30/15 01:44 PM

ALERT: Out of Control Russian Spacecraft is Falling to Earth

Out of control Russian spacecraft plunging back to Earth: Official reveals unmanned cargo craft has "started descending"
Progress M-27M will fall to Earth in a matter of days, experts have said
The ISS-bound spacecraft suffered a glitch after launching yesterday April 28, 2015.
It is now spinning out of control with "nowhere to go" except down

The Progress is carrying about 2.5 tons of cargo, including fuel, equipment, oxygen and food, to the space station, which currently has a six-person crew from Russia, the United States and Italy

ESA director Thomas Reiter:
The spacecraft is 160 miles high and traveling at more than 16,000mph. That altitude is sufficiently below the space station to pose the crew no problems, but some satellites might need to take evasive manoeuvres.

Read more here: http://www.theguardian.com/science/live/2015/apr/29/unmanned-russian-cargo-spacecraft-m-27m-falling-to-earth-live
Saw that on disclosetv earlier Moe. Mad eh?

surprised that people haven't been killed yet with all the space junk falling on us...
It has to happen one day though Moe?

Thu 04/30/15 01:36 PM
Chocolate bacon, in Massachusetts, when I was on holiday there. Deep fried Mars bars here in Scotland and deep fried creme eggs also. Now those are really good, believe it or not? Until you try them, don't knock them, as they surprised me!

Thu 04/30/15 01:30 PM

ALERT: Out of Control Russian Spacecraft is Falling to Earth

Out of control Russian spacecraft plunging back to Earth: Official reveals unmanned cargo craft has "started descending"
Progress M-27M will fall to Earth in a matter of days, experts have said
The ISS-bound spacecraft suffered a glitch after launching yesterday April 28, 2015.
It is now spinning out of control with "nowhere to go" except down

The Progress is carrying about 2.5 tons of cargo, including fuel, equipment, oxygen and food, to the space station, which currently has a six-person crew from Russia, the United States and Italy

ESA director Thomas Reiter:
The spacecraft is 160 miles high and traveling at more than 16,000mph. That altitude is sufficiently below the space station to pose the crew no problems, but some satellites might need to take evasive manoeuvres.

Read more here: http://www.theguardian.com/science/live/2015/apr/29/unmanned-russian-cargo-spacecraft-m-27m-falling-to-earth-live
Saw that on disclosetv earlier Moe. Mad eh?

Thu 04/30/15 01:23 PM

maybe a bit more then 1/2... right?

dunno, just a dot what think
Dot Cottons grandson maybe? Spot Cotton? laugh laugh drinker

Thu 04/30/15 12:56 PM

mebbe he only speaks in morse code hence the dot
By the looks of it he's shot the crow and offski popski Lynn?

Thu 04/30/15 12:51 PM

We all live in a yellow padded cell, a yellow padded cell, a yellow padded cell! Bright as a power cut posse in the house and welcome to the one piece jacket club! Cuckoo, cuckoo

you mean a yellow padded cell. lolrofl rofl

hi jon waving
Watching the Napoli game, but they're getting beat 3-0, so I came on here. Oh aye Debbie flowerforyou

Thu 04/30/15 12:43 PM
We all live in a yellow padded cell, a yellow padded cell, a yellow padded cell! Bright as a power cut posse in the house and welcome to the one piece jacket club! Cuckoo, cuckoo

Thu 04/30/15 12:36 PM
Roast chicken, mashed potato, peas, carrots and gravy, then strawberry trifle for afters!

Thu 04/30/15 12:33 PM

There must be some people here who maybe sometimes wish they could get away to that special place Where one has that comfort & peace of mind & a break from that everyday hustle & experience a different side of life & the beauty of the world....

Sighs*So true....
2Kidsflowerforyou

Thu 04/30/15 12:32 PM
Bruce Jenner, might run away with you Romeo? laugh laugh laugh drinker

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25