messi_is_a_tim_1888's photo
Thu 05/07/15 08:21 PM

i said whose available to chat in this site :)
Well I don't understand your language though, as much as you probably wouldn't understand my Scottish Gaelic, if I started talking it? As I said, welcome!

lol, depends on how drunk you are... i have a Scottish friend i can beat at darts when he's sober, but after a few glengoolies, he can't miss at darts and i can't understand anything he says...
I used to get that in England, when I worked down there at times Moe! When you get English accents though like Newcastle (geordie) it can be hard even for me to understand mate. Whereabouts in Scotland, is your mate from?

Thu 05/07/15 08:10 PM

i said whose available to chat in this site :)
Well I don't understand your language though, as much as you probably wouldn't understand my Scottish Gaelic, if I started talking it? As I said, welcome!

Thu 05/07/15 08:02 PM
Welcome to mingle, but I never understood a word of your thread title though! Best of luck, ok?

Thu 05/07/15 07:59 PM

Well You could always find the guy that interests you
lasso him...
hog tie him...
drag him...
back to the house...
padlock the door
presto
instant lover:angel: winking
Ha ha, bet you did that to Pancho? Poor guy! ha ha

Thu 05/07/15 07:53 PM
Where I grew up in the east end of Glasgow, they were run out of the area, by any means possible! No ifs, no buts, they left, or faced the consequences, on a daily basis! Not just my view, but the views of nearly everyone that was in the community. If the police did nothing about them, then they got street justice from the residents, simple as!

Thu 05/07/15 06:44 PM

I want to chat
Is that a wee guy growing out your shoulder?

Ha ha ha that looks freaky
Saw something like that in Family Guy, recently 2Kids? Mad!!!!!

Thu 05/07/15 06:35 PM

I want to chat
Is that a wee guy growing out your shoulder?

Thu 05/07/15 06:30 PM
My young son hopefully going back to sleep,is what I'm listening to just now as he's starting teething. Gonna have a few sleepless nights in the not too distant future also, because of that!

Thu 05/07/15 06:24 PM

It will be better, Romeo. Sometimes it just lasts longer till we accept that the special one is not a part of our life anymore. But... we can be grateful we had that person in our life anyway, no matter how long it lasted. For me at least it was helpful when I tried to change sorrow in gratitude for every moment I was granted by his presence. And I am grateful till today, 20 years after.
Wish you happiness from the bottom of my heart flowerforyou

Thanks. I'm not dwelling in the past about my ex or anything like that. Ive passed that stage & moved on but i duno why today i had a flashback of that closeness & special feeling we had.
i do sometimes wonder if she ever thinks of me lol

Oh, I think she surely does :smile: But it is good for you that you moved on :smile:

Thank you.
my question is...when ever you in that situation who do you hold on & hug etc for comfort....it doesnt have to be a lover but im sure all of you have Someone.....where as i don't
Romeo, you'll do better than her mate and I guarantee that, cos you're a decent guy! Fair enough, you're still hurting just now, but there will come a time when you do meet someone, who's worthy of you, that you'll look back and say " Aye, the mingle community were right, what they told me!" Just a passing phase just now my friend, you'll see?

Thu 05/07/15 06:06 PM
Still want to pass a fridge in the street that's carrying a 4 pint carton of milk and reading a newspaper though! C'mon? I got told at primary school, that everybody would have flying car by now? Fibs, (lies) that's all that was! A fridge that can do shopping though? I'd settle for that! Oh aye and a toaster that can paint walls and ceilings would come in handy also! ha ha

Thu 05/07/15 05:42 PM

Many people, of many backgrounds
have wanted to shut down free speech.
When it didn't suit their purpose.

I've always figured that 'if' a person
truly dislikes, things American...
They're more than welcome to gtfo.

bigsmile

Rockgnome, it isn't just Americans though mate who have free speech though? We have it in the UK and a lot of countries in Europe, Australia, New Zealand, etc, also! I actually think that the US, has less free speech, than your government admits to, as very sneakily they are taking your rights away, piece by piece? It's happening here in the UK, too, but it seems to us here where I stay, that Obama, has a total disdain for the American people and the constitution also? He's ruining your country?

Thu 05/07/15 04:20 PM
That must be a ghost kid though? I've saw countless deer, here in Scotland and know that you can't get anywhere near them, without them running away, but that one at the back is just staring at her like she's just appeared outta nowhere? The Grim Reaper one, is probably someone taking the piss and at the wind up? The last one looks like a ghost my mate said he saw outside Kirk 'o' Shotts, cemetery, in North Lanarkshire, Scotland, only he said it had an 18th century tricorn hat on and clothes to match! This was at 3pm in the afternoon as well! Very strange?

Thu 05/07/15 04:05 PM

I don't want to freak you guys out but genetic sequencing is part of human progress, at birth, we all have a genetic code that will better identify us as individuals. The world needs to prepare for the next century(if we don't get knocked back to the stone age that is) There are big medical initiatives all based on genomes and real-time treatment of Cancers, this is amazing IMO and nothing to fear. Those who worry about their codes being "out there" should consider the cost of not joining the medical revolution. There's always a minute chance of sinister uses but think all the rotten people who live in the shadows causing harm from anonymity. anyways, I think it's a good thing.

Chq out this link... amazing

http://press.blackberry.com/press/2014/blackberry-and-nanthealth-launch-breakthrough-nantomics-cancer-g.html

As a side note on progress, and totally unrelated, Volvo has said, there will no longer be any vehicle deaths in their cars after 2020, that's in five years! :thumbsup:

lol, volvo can say anything they want, doesn't mean it's actually true...

I knew you'd say that, Moe you funny guy, the IoT, internet of things... Your car will signal your town to let them know exactly where the pothole it just hit is, sensors that monitor the surroundings of your car... constantly, oncoming vehicles, mothers in baby strollers, while you're texting, self driving vehicles... obviously you have no idea what treats we're in for.

Don't be too surprised when your new fridge texts you cause you're out of milk laugh :thumbsup:
If the technology is that good by then, the fridge can go to the shop and get the milk itself? ha ha, that would be good? Texting the fridge to get the shopping? Brilliant!

Thu 05/07/15 03:13 PM
The Prodigy - Music for the jilted generation (album)

Thu 05/07/15 02:46 PM
What do expect from people who don't have a sense of humour and can't take a joke? I agree with Franky 100%!

Thu 05/07/15 02:37 PM

Work stress, anxiety
Take it easy big chap? Been there myself and it ain't worth it in the long run Romeo? Used to work all the hours I could mate and it catches up with you eventually, believe me?

Thu 05/07/15 02:31 PM

Not sure how I feel ... I think I want meat... Need meat...
Had chicken for 3 days now, just not the same as a nice juicy piece of meat!
Got half a nice leg of lamb, left in the fridge, if you want me to post it to Holland, Crystal? ha ha

Thu 05/07/15 02:27 PM
The day it brings me a beer though, I will tip my hat to it and take it for a few frames of Snooker! ha ha

Thu 05/07/15 02:23 PM
The Happy Mondays - Pills, thrills and Bellyaches (album)

Thu 05/07/15 01:19 PM
Dream Frequency - Take Me To The Top (old skool rave)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25