messi_is_a_tim_1888's photo
Wed 05/06/15 04:55 AM

If i was in such a situation ....one of the things i would do would be travel to any part of the world....just to be with her....
Not if it was the north pole though? Don't need no Polar bear chasing my arse up and down ice floes Romeo? ha ha

Wed 05/06/15 04:49 AM

What depths would you go to, to get the one you truly love back flowerforyou
Not to lose her in the first place, would be the best thing mate, but trying to get her back is one thing, chasing a lost cause my friend is another though?

Wed 05/06/15 04:01 AM
Plenty of people said that before first thing in the morning I bet? ha ha

Wed 05/06/15 03:55 AM

Proud of what? That is what anyone would do unless they are a thug.
What are you blethering on about, a thug? Grow up, eh? Plenty of people in this day and age that wouldn't have handed it back, as I found out before when I lost my wallet and everything in it, money, driving licence, bank cards, CSCS card, the lot! At least he went straight round to the address and did the done thing!

Wed 05/06/15 02:30 AM
I thought that I was only 6ft tall exactly, but I was measured recently at 6ft 1". Result!

Wed 05/06/15 01:49 AM
Good that I brought up an honest kid in my oldest son. He found a woman's purse this morning at a petrol station, with money in it and got the address from inside it, went round to her house and handed it back to her. Well done wee man, proud of you!

Tue 05/05/15 03:43 PM
When I worked on the building of Heathrow Airport, terminal 5, in 2006, we had to be DNA swab tested and to have MI5 security clearance also, because of the London, bombings the year before. If you didn't agree to it, you didn't get the job, simple as and the money was really good on that job!

Tue 05/05/15 03:33 PM
Abba - Voulez Vous (12" remix)

Tue 05/05/15 02:22 PM

so I hope you don't mind the question..
but when you lose.. does the little woman get mad.... that is does it affect you.. negatively...
.... does it cast a dark cloud over your happy home....

. I only ask because I have a few guys that work for me... that are addicted to gambling.... and I see how it affects them.... when they win it's good.. but when they lose.. not so good...... but you seem to set a limit and stay within it...drinker

At the end of the day it's my money, but I set a budget each week on the football and stick to it. I don't play online or anything and ain't no dark clouds in our home No.1, as my missus knows what and how much I bet with, cos I tell her and show her! Gotta be honest and not sneaky with the missus? Oui?

Tue 05/05/15 02:16 PM

My son who is thirteen said to me he does not want family time anymore and he should be able to stay in his room on his computer and not join in. What do you think about this should i leave him alone or make him have the two hours of family time every few days
He's just being a teenager and rebelling! He wants a reaction from you and is getting it also! Let him do his own thing, but try to make family time with the rest of the family fun and he might feel different towards it then and join in again?

Tue 05/05/15 02:10 PM

you should share some of your epic losses.. I'm sure you have had some..
we always do..yes
I only bet on. European football (soccer)No.1 and mostly stick to single bets! I lost �3000 on a single bet last year and won't be betting that much again!

Tue 05/05/15 02:04 PM

�270 back Lynn!drinker

well done
Always half my winnings (minus the stake) with the missus though Lynn!

Tue 05/05/15 01:54 PM
�270 back Lynn!drinker

Tue 05/05/15 01:43 PM
Go on Carlos Tevez! 2-1 Juventus

Tue 05/05/15 12:52 PM

how much i hate my jobmad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated
Why do it if you hate it though? I'd be looking elsewhere if I were you, as hating a job, affects both sides employer and employee! I want my workers to enjoy working for me and I care about them, as we're a team!

Tue 05/05/15 12:14 PM
Ah well Ronaldo, just equalised! 1-1

Tue 05/05/15 12:10 PM
Edited by messi_is_a_tim_1888 on Tue 05/05/15 12:12 PM

drinks are on jondrinker
Drinks are always on me, cos most of my mates jeans are six years old and their pockets are brand new! ha ha. some of them could peel an orange in their pocket, with a pair of boxing gloves on! Tighter than two coats of paint, some of them! ha ha! Only joking!

Tue 05/05/15 12:06 PM
The meeting that I have with Architects in Glasgow city centre, tomorrow morning!

Tue 05/05/15 12:01 PM
Good and Juventus have just scored against Real Madrid, in the Champions League semi-final also. Got a �100 bet on them to win! Score just now 1-0

Tue 05/05/15 11:24 AM
Chicken curry and fried rice. Class!

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25