messi_is_a_tim_1888's photo
Thu 04/30/15 08:39 AM
2kidsmom?

Thu 04/30/15 08:31 AM
I'm a Schizophrenic and so am i!!!

Thu 04/30/15 08:27 AM
Years ago when I met a woman at The Arches nightclub in Glasgow and we went back to her flat in the merchant city area of Glasgow, city centre. We entered her flat and I saw a guy that I assumed to be her brother crashed out on the sofa. I asked her "Is that your brother sleeping there?" To which she replied "No, he's my husband, but we've been broken up now two weeks. He won't mind!" Time for a cool sharp harp and out the door! F**k that!

Thu 04/30/15 08:08 AM

We don't know if he's got hair
Cos he's got nothing there
Always something to say
He may as well be gay
Hockey masks don't disguise
That he's really into guys!

Can you guess who?

Red mist
Correct! Your turn?

Thu 04/30/15 08:07 AM
It puts the lotion on it's skin? Don't you hurt my precious!!!!

Thu 04/30/15 07:59 AM
We don't know if he's got hair
Cos he's got nothing there
Always something to say
He may as well be gay
Hockey masks don't disguise
That he's really into guys!

Can you guess who?

Thu 04/30/15 07:48 AM

Mischievous :banana: pitchfork
Are you ever anything else Blondey? ha ha
oh you should see me drunk . Laughing .. Then I am dangerous and mischievous :-)
Take it that's why Fox hasn't been around for a bit then? Poor guy is still recovering, or waiting for his eyebrows to grow back? ha ha ha
I prefer him with eyebrows ... Laughing .. But I have hidden all his clothes .. I like to keep him naked drool he has a lot going on but never fear he is doing great bigsmile
Nae bother Blondey, i'll take your word for it? Make sure his feeding bowl is topped up three times a day won't you? ha ha, Nah, tell Fox, that I was asking for him, ok?
awwww Thats sweet . i will be sure to tell him and thank you . He is a great guy love
just talking with fox .. He is at work but said to say hello and that you are a good mate . Guess that means you will be invited to the wedding .. Laughing . Better practice riding a camel bigsmile
I used to ride a Camel? Well my oldest kids mum, I mean, cos she always had the hump! ha ha, aye Fox is a good guy!
laughing .. He likes the Scottish accent so I sent him a couple of videos one of billy Connolly . His response was do you understand what they are saying .. Mostly I can .. But some of the heavy accents sound like gibberish :-)
Pardon? Couldn't quite make that out Blondey? If you ever see the comedians Frankie Boyle and Kevin Bridges, I talk the very same as them and Gerald Butler, the actor also!

Thu 04/30/15 07:38 AM

grumble I dislike assignments....

Translated, it's her Polish name,
She parties like a rock star,
Cuts hair, in the threads likes a good game.
She eats cheese, that's who we are,
Now Obama she would flame,
and catch mashed potatoes in a jar.

:tongue:
Basha?

Thu 04/30/15 05:29 AM

laugh laugh laugh laugh

hi eric, how is my bob coming along?love love

you still haven't sent me the list yet so i'm just winging it

not to big,
not to small
so 30 inches will be cool bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

30"??? What have you got? A jackhammer? ha ha

Thu 04/30/15 05:17 AM

Looking for a Japanese guy ..either country ..just personal preference..
Try Tokyo? Heard there's plenty there? ha ha

Thu 04/30/15 05:10 AM

That's Arjen Robben out (calf injury) and maybe Robert Lewandowski also ( broken jaw and nose ) of the semi-final, with Barca. Both were injured in the 1-1 draw (aet) with Borussia Dortmund, in the German Cup game last night. Dortmund, won 2-0 on penalties, with Bayern missing ALL their penalty kicks!!

Yeh my brother asked me if Bayern missed all their penalties but I didn't know. I just think Pep will have a master plan that will outwit Barca. To be honest I just hope the best team win on aggregate. One thing thoughI think the myth that the English premier league is the best in the world can be consigned to the rubbish bin forever. I would rather watch Spanish, Italian even Dutch than the premier league. I like to watch Arsenal and spurs cos they play football that's good to watch but the rest are poor me thinks.
That's why Sky Sports 5, is the most watched channel on my TV Donny? Cos that's where all the La Liga games are on!

Thu 04/30/15 04:59 AM

I'm arsenal fans,I think arsenal will win FA Cup trophy :-p

Ozil is class!
I don't know about that game Donny, as it's a one-off, winner takes all game? Aston Villa, were unlucky not to leave the Etihad, with a point at the weekend mate and they were 2-0 down at one stage, got it back to 2-2 and gave Man City a real scare? Ozil, is a class player! Wonder if he would come to Celtic, on a loan deal? ha ha ha

No I've heard he would rather go to Donny, lol. Don't get me wrong I will probably back Villa as they will be outsiders and I like Sherwood, He is a breath of fresh, says what everyone who loves footie is thinking and knows how to get players playing. E.g Kane and now Benteke!
Aye, it's good to see a team having a revival, under a new manager Donny? My money will be on a draw for the final after 90 mins and Villa, to win it. (outright price)

Thu 04/30/15 04:52 AM
https://youtu.be/603JM1adqRA

Lionel Messi, best goals!

Thu 04/30/15 04:36 AM

I don't know if you guys noticed or not, but women have a lot of strange habits that make them seem more like Martians than even us guys.
First of all, have you ever noticed how every two second they are flicking their heads to the side. Either they want you to notice their long silky gorgeous curls or they were just born with an evil twitch.
Second, have you ever noticed how they seem disinterested in every thing you have to say, but the minute they start talking they accuse you of not listening, even if you are staring directly into their big brown peepers.
Third, have you ever noticed how they will wear a blouse that shows off so much cleavage that you almost pass out. I mean she's got it so that those gigantic puppies are just about dangling in your lap, then she acts all indignant and hurt and asks if you are staring at her breasts.
Fourth, have you ever noticed how they will suddenly accuse themselves out loud of being too fat by a half a pound or two, then say they couldn't possibly give you any sex because they don't feel comfortable with the way they look.
Fifth, they will tell you to leave the living room because they don't think you will like the movie they are going to watch. When you tell them they have already seen 'Shakespeare in love' thirty-one times, they will tell you the best time to see it is number thirty-two.
The strangest thing a woman could do, would be to end up with you! Stick to your trannies like in yer other thread, as that's about your level!

Thu 04/30/15 03:17 AM

Mischievous :banana: pitchfork
Are you ever anything else Blondey? ha ha
oh you should see me drunk . Laughing .. Then I am dangerous and mischievous :-)
Take it that's why Fox hasn't been around for a bit then? Poor guy is still recovering, or waiting for his eyebrows to grow back? ha ha ha
I prefer him with eyebrows ... Laughing .. But I have hidden all his clothes .. I like to keep him naked drool he has a lot going on but never fear he is doing great bigsmile
Nae bother Blondey, i'll take your word for it? Make sure his feeding bowl is topped up three times a day won't you? ha ha, Nah, tell Fox, that I was asking for him, ok?
awwww Thats sweet . i will be sure to tell him and thank you . He is a great guy love
just talking with fox .. He is at work but said to say hello and that you are a good mate . Guess that means you will be invited to the wedding .. Laughing . Better practice riding a camel bigsmile
I used to ride a Camel? Well my oldest kids mum, I mean, cos she always had the hump! ha ha, aye Fox is a good guy!

Thu 04/30/15 03:05 AM
Edited by messi_is_a_tim_1888 on Thu 04/30/15 03:06 AM

you could get better if you do it with someone else :wink:

Oi, you being taking pictures through my bedroom window again Pansy? Grrrr! ha ha

Thu 04/30/15 02:22 AM

Message im anis.55.married. From bangladesh.banker. I believe true frndsp. If u interested plz write to me ur eml id
Did you get shot in the head by a sucker arrow, just before you got that picture taken?

Thu 04/30/15 02:17 AM

Yeah! Get over yourself, Jon! And give me a ride in your new car!
No chance! This car is a peach! That's me in the supercar bracket now Iam and I'm hooked! My BMW, was something else, but this is in another league!! Drove to Stirling and back at 6am this morning! Brilliant! Even dropped the weeman, off at his grans in it, before I went to open up the yard for work!

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25