messi_is_a_tim_1888's photo
Tue 05/05/15 10:53 AM
No comment on this one!! ha ha ha

Tue 05/05/15 10:50 AM

May the 7th, is the day it's celebrated here in the UK, Crystal. VE (victory in Europe) day it's called here!

Didn't know that :)
In a way kind of weird that the dates vary so much, as I read online that the Germans officially surrendered on May 7th.
Having read a bit on it, field marshal Montgomery must have been quite the fella!

I'm not entirely sure, but I believe a lot of Scottish were involved in this area and/or Belgium as well, the battle of the Ardennes I think?

Yep, no matter where the British, are fighting, the hairy arsed Scotsmen are right up there in the thick of it! Aye, cos we're mad and love a good fight! ha ha, my mate in the British Army, told me that!

Tue 05/05/15 08:36 AM
May the 7th, is the day it's celebrated here in the UK, Crystal. VE (victory in Europe) day it's called here!

Tue 05/05/15 08:26 AM
Good day today at work and all my jobs are running like clockwork, so I can't complain! Thought it would be bedlam after the bank holiday weekend, here in the UK, but it's the exact opposite!

Mon 05/04/15 10:51 PM
I just put it down to all the clubbing and raves I went to in the late 80's and early 90's and the fact that it was the E's that had fried my head? Not true! I've had it a few times and once it freaked me out in a place I'd never been before, as I seemed to know my way about without asking directions, or anything. I even recognised faces also and knew for a fact that i'd never been there!

Mon 05/04/15 10:40 PM
Good morning from Glasgow, just opening up my work premises in the good old Scottish weather? Aye it's bucketing down with rain! Hope your weather where you are is better than it is here?

Mon 05/04/15 11:40 AM
I'm 42 and my missus is 34. Works for us!

Mon 05/04/15 07:31 AM
Already got her, my missus!

Sun 05/03/15 05:13 PM
Thinking about how does the man that drives the snow plough, get to his work? Just daft things really!

Sun 05/03/15 05:04 PM
At the end of the day it doesn't matter if the guy had been in trouble before? He died at the hands of the police and their crime of killing him, far outweighs what that guy had on his rap sheet! Who's the real criminals here in this case? The police! To protect and serve? Bollocks!!

Sun 05/03/15 03:44 PM

She sounds gorgeous!!! Woof woof

Was she a good doggy? :angel:
I got her for my oldest son and he had her up until she got cancer and had to be put down! Aye she was a great dog, but farted a lot! laugh laugh laugh

Sun 05/03/15 03:41 PM

Marshall Name Meaning English and Scottish: status name or occupational name from Middle English, Old French maresc(h)al ‘marshal’. The term is of Germanic origin (compare Old High German marah ‘horse’, ‘mare’ + scalc ‘servant’). Originally it denoted a man who looked after horses, but by the heyday of medieval surname formation it denoted on the one hand one of the most important servants in a great household (in the royal household a high official of state, one with military responsibilities), and on the other a humble shoeing smith or farrier. It was also an occupational name for a medieval court officer responsible for the custody of prisoners. An even wider range of meanings is found in some other languages: compare for example Polish Marszalek (see Marszalek). The surname is also borne by Jews, presumably as an Americanized form of one or more like-sounding Jewish surnames.

Source: Dictionary of American Family Names ©2013, Oxford

It's mostly a surname in Scotland, as that's where I stay and I know plenty of people whose last name is Marshall.

Sun 05/03/15 03:38 PM

Brace yourselves.

Maia = Goddess smokin
You're joking? I had a Husky called Maia, about 10 years ago! It had one eye that was brown and the other one was blue!

Sun 05/03/15 03:26 PM
Took the missus down to the Lake District, in England, for the May bank holiday weekend and we've had a brilliant weekend. The icing on the cake though was my team Glasgow Celtic, winning the Scottish football (soccer) league title! Gonna be partying all summer now because of that, our 4th year in a row winning it! Driving back to Scotland, tomorrow night and back to work on Tuesday morning! drinker

Sun 05/03/15 01:08 PM

good man jondrinker

Jon?...I thought his name was Messi?.....laugh
My real name is Jon! Messi, is my favourite football (soccer) player. Glasgow Celtic supporters like myself are known in Scotland, as 'Tims' and 1888, is the year my team Celtic, were formed! Simple really? drinker

Sun 05/03/15 12:47 PM

Only cowards run away.
That's why you left the US I bet?

Sun 05/03/15 12:44 PM
With my wife, too many to mention in a couple of sentences, or paragraphs, but I surprise myself at times, with the things I do, as nobody in my past got anywhere near what I do for her. That's why I married her and not them! drinker

Sun 05/03/15 05:05 AM

lol he is brother of black hole

Whitehall is a road in the City of Westminster, in central London, which forms the first part of the A3212 road from Trafalgar Square to Chelsea.
What's that to do with a 'white hole?' Think you need to brush up on your reading skills mate?

Sun 05/03/15 05:01 AM

What did you love about it? Getting your face beaten in? Please explain. I suppose the rush of destroying another, which is primal but not healthy.
Just something inside that you have to do! Hard to explain, but it's like a calling and anyone who likes getting their face smashed in must be a fool, as that's not the aim of the sport! Learning how to ride and dodge punches when you bob and weave though, is an art! Pushing yourself mentally and physically beyond what you thought possible of yourself, is what Boxing is all about! Boxing taught me a lot about myself and gave me a will to win that has carried into every aspect of my life! Boxing, is a brilliant sport and I have respect for anyone who gets into that ring!

Sun 05/03/15 04:48 AM

:banana: jon is in da house yayyyy morning:banana: glasses
Jon, is in the hotel, as it's pouring down with rain here! Going back home tomorrow night, but the missus is sleeping just now as we had a good night in the pub last night Lynn. Still celebrating cos Celtic won the league! Anyway, morning Lynn! flowerforyou drinker

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25