messi_is_a_tim_1888's photo
Thu 05/07/15 01:02 PM

pinkbunny stated >>>
I feel like I've been hit by a bus.....tears

2nd days always seem to be the worse and the bruises too! Sorry you're feeling so crappy, hope you didn't break/crack anything! Could you manage a 'hot soaky tub'---if you could get up & out of it?

Wish I could, don't think I could get out of it......really messed up my shoulder and back.......
Hope you're feeling better Pink? Did a similar injury myself before and it ain't nice! flowerforyou

Thu 05/07/15 12:57 PM
Why are those big companies wanting our DNA though all of a sudden Moe? Of course they have ulterior motives, as it's big thing to ask and spring on people who are at the end of the day, only buying mobile phones, iPads and computers from them. Does a company like Panasonic, ask for your DNA, when you buy a TV, or audio system from them? No they don't! Apple and the American government have struck a deal here I think mate?

Thu 05/07/15 12:47 PM

Nah, my missus isn't a gold-digger, but I wasn't going to get a brand new car for myself and not get one for her also? I'm just lucky these days that I can do that sort of thing though Crystal! Hasn't always been that way, as when I started the business, years ago, I was working all sorts of hours, to pay the mortgage and feed and clothe my oldest boy! I'd take her anywhere and buy her and my kids anything though!

messi_is_a_tim_1888, your family is enjoying the fruits of your labor. Good for you. :thumbsup:
Maybe you can buy one of those tiny houses, put it on wheels and use it as a vacation home.
That way you can have a house that can go with you on vacations.

Nah, I'd rather fly to the destination and stay in a hotel David! You ever driven a car around Europe? Madness, to say the least! No way would I take a motorhome around some European countries, as they would rob you blind mate, soon as you had parked up!

Thu 05/07/15 12:40 PM
Abroad - Paris, at Easter. Home (UK) - Kendal and Barrow-in-Windermere, in the Lake District, last weekend, for the Mayday bank holiday!

Thu 05/07/15 12:32 PM

ZIPPY stated >>>
I'm feeling radioactive right now... 5 days so far 7 more weeks to go...flowers
Are you ok pinky? Ouch...

How's your appetite what Husband kept saying everything tasted like it was 'TIN' --- never quite sure I understood what he meant but it sure put him off of the food fast!

But perhaps they've got 'NEW IMPROVED' drugs for that too nowadays!

Thanks 2old I'm really not effected so far....thank god... Food still tastes ok. right now food is medicine to me so I make myself eat super foods alot and smoothies...
Best of luck Zzzippy!drinker

Thu 05/07/15 12:15 PM

Proud of what? That is what anyone would do unless they are a thug.
What are you blethering on about, a thug? Grow up, eh? Plenty of people in this day and age that wouldn't have handed it back, as I found out before when I lost my wallet and everything in it, money, driving licence, bank cards, CSCS card, the lot! At least he went straight round to the address and did the done thing!

I would be proud of him too and say so often. People learn what they live and we teach people how to act by re-enforcing their positive acts not the negative ones.

A conscience or lack of one is not born but developed by experiencing empathy and responsibility and having it modeled from early life on.
Aye, he's a good kid Pacific! Thanks!

Thu 05/07/15 12:05 PM
Eire Og - Celtic Symphony ( Irish rebel music )

Thu 05/07/15 12:02 PM

hello there i ma new here im single and im looking for serious relationship

wow, pretty pic!flowerforyou
The bold Moe? Get in there big man? ha ha

lol, shes HAWT!..haha

Can't comment, as my missus reads my posts on here sometimes mate! ha ha. Watching the Seville v Fiorentina, Europa League semi-final game. Watch it online if you can Moe? It'll be a good game!

Thu 05/07/15 11:53 AM

hello there i ma new here im single and im looking for serious relationship

wow, pretty pic!flowerforyou
The bold Moe? Get in there big man? ha ha

Thu 05/07/15 11:49 AM

I have a four bedroom detached house just now, but I bought a plot of land last year and have planning permission to build a new house on it. So going to have one built to me and my wife's specifications.It will be my own company that builds it also!

Smart thinking! That way you won't get ripped off by the building company, haha
So when do you start building?
Getting plans finalised with the Architects just now Crystal. So as soon as they are finished it will be then that the ball is kicked into motion!

Nice! So I take it you're going to have a ballroom-size bathroom?
Nah, but the missus keeps chopping and changing her mind Crystal, about what she wants! If it were left to me the house would've been started by now!! ha ha

Well, start with the outside walls... sure she knows where she wants the front and backdoor by now... and if you gotta change some windows here and there whilst builing... you gotta be a bit flexible you know, lol.
I can understand she keeps changing her mind. Difficult to decide on certain things. I know ppl who built a house from scratch, the idiots put the living room on the right, the huge garden on the left, with a garage in between, attached to the house. What's the friggin point of that? No one can see or enter the garden from the living room, they have to walk all the way round the back to get there. So they ended up never using the garden. Totally stupid! If their kids played in the garden, they couldn't even keep an eye on them. Had they swapped location of the garage and living-room, it would've been the perfect house (they bought two lots for it, 1 is the garden that now isn't used).
So yeah, you might wanna think it through. And changing your mind, oh well... she's a woman, right, it's her prerogative, hahaha
Good luck with it, lol
Gonna have an air conditioned, fully alarmed garage Crystal, as getting that Audi R8 I got last week, I ain't gonna have it get battered women on my drive by the Scottish weather, or have it sit inside a damp garage either. Got the missus a brand new Audi TT also last week and my oldest son drove that home from Edinburgh, while I drove mine! Now he wants an Audi TT. Ha ha, can't win eh?

Dang... I've never been a gold-digger, but now I'm thinking maybe I should've changed that policy a few decades ago, haha. I wouldn't mind my man buying me a car, needn't even be an Audi TT.
My ex accused me of being a gold-digger a couple of times. I PMSL, if there's someone who isn't like that, it's me. And he was flat broke, owned a ruin of a home.. YOu'd have to dig real deep to find gold there. As in dig all the way to China or summit. He had this weird thing with money. If he'd buy me a cup of coffee, he felt I was bleeding him dry frustrated
Some men ...
Nah, my missus isn't a gold-digger, but I wasn't going to get a brand new car for myself and not get one for her also? I'm just lucky these days that I can do that sort of thing though Crystal! Hasn't always been that way, as when I started the business, years ago, I was working all sorts of hours, to pay the mortgage and feed and clothe my oldest boy! I'd take her anywhere and buy her and my kids anything though!

Thu 05/07/15 11:34 AM

bet it that 12 yr old again ello jon waving
Alrighty Lynn? How's things doll? Ye brand new? (ok)

aye am ok lad hows u
Aye ok, Lynn! Missus is off round to her mums with the weeman, to visit! Mother in law? Outlaw, more like! ha ha, Nah, she's ok really. Got the Europa League semi-final, between Seville and Fiorentina, starting shortly, so I stayed at home for that! Got the beer in hand and I'm jamming!

Thu 05/07/15 11:26 AM
Edited by messi_is_a_tim_1888 on Thu 05/07/15 11:28 AM

Ach, I quoted the wrong quote again! Alright Debbie, how's things?

Thu 05/07/15 11:26 AM

Alrighty Lynn? How's things doll? Ye brand new? (ok)

Thu 05/07/15 11:21 AM

hi sexy

whos that photo of ?
Looks like the same background, that my mate was sending photos of himself to us when he had a mobile in the jail with him Debbie, a couple of years ago! ha ha

Thu 05/07/15 11:13 AM
Thinking about visiting my half-sister in Melbourne, Australia, later in the year, as I see her when she comes home to Scotland, but I haven't flew out there since the 1990's to visit her and my nieces and nephews!

Thu 05/07/15 10:58 AM
Edited by messi_is_a_tim_1888 on Thu 05/07/15 11:39 AM

I have a four bedroom detached house just now, but I bought a plot of land last year and have planning permission to build a new house on it. So going to have one built to me and my wife's specifications.It will be my own company that builds it also!

Getting plans finalised with the Architects just now Crystal. So as soon as they are finished it will be then that the ball is kicked into motion!

Nah, but the missus keeps chopping and changing her mind Crystal, about what she wants! If it were left to me the house would've been started by now!! ha ha

Well, start with the outside walls... sure she knows where she wants the front and backdoor by now... and if you gotta change some windows here and there whilst builing... you gotta be a bit flexible you know, lol.
I can understand she keeps changing her mind. Difficult to decide on certain things. I know ppl who built a house from scratch, the idiots put the living room on the right, the huge garden on the left, with a garage in between, attached to the house. What's the friggin point of that? No one can see or enter the garden from the living room, they have to walk all the way round the back to get there. So they ended up never using the garden. Totally stupid! If their kids played in the garden, they couldn't even keep an eye on them. Had they swapped location of the garage and living-room, it would've been the perfect house (they bought two lots for it, 1 is the garden that now isn't used).
So yeah, you might wanna think it through. And changing your mind, oh well... she's a woman, right, it's her prerogative, hahaha
Good luck with it, lol
Gonna have an air conditioned, fully alarmed garage Crystal, as getting that Audi R8 I got last week, I ain't gonna have it get battered on my drive by the Scottish weather, or have it sit inside a damp garage either. Got the missus a brand new Audi TT also last week and my oldest son drove that home from Edinburgh, while I drove mine! Now he wants an Audi TT. Ha ha, can't win eh?

Thu 05/07/15 10:27 AM

Thu 05/07/15 10:13 AM

Thu 05/07/15 10:04 AM

Hey! What,s up ? Are you there ? My Name is Waseem Khakwani , I live in Cyprus & i am Doing Job here . I am Pizza Chef . i seen your profile now that,s why i text you . i wanna talk to you i want to know more about you . I am Looking a sincere Person for Long term relation ship . if you want true relation and you are a sincere person so please Mail me . I am waiting your mail . . .

Whereabouts in Cyprus? Been there a few time's on holiday myself mate!

Thu 05/07/15 10:01 AM
Oasis - What's The Story Morning Glory ( album )

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25