messi_is_a_tim_1888's photo
Thu 05/07/15 09:38 AM

When the women u love nd care the.most use all of my money nd flirt.with someome else
Dump her and let her be someone else's problem?

Thu 05/07/15 09:34 AM
I have a four bedroom detached house just now, but I bought a plot of land last year and have planning permission to build a new house on it. So going to have one built to me and my wife's specifications.It will be my own company that builds it also!

Thu 05/07/15 08:57 AM

what whould you do,If the only person you thought will stop you crying,is the one that makes you cry in the first place?.
Get them out my life, cos I don't need that crap! Simple as!

Wed 05/06/15 05:13 PM

Hello, everybody!....waving

Go, Barcelona!!!....:banana:
It ended up 3-0, to Barcelona, as Neymar, scored in injury time. Now Bayern Munich, have to win 4-0, in the return game to get into the European Champions League final. Can't see that happening now Basha! Anyway, I got my bet up!

Yay!...We're talking about soccer, right?....lol

oops ....rofl
Only one real sport for me Basha and that's football! (soccer) Boxing 2nd though!

I'm really not into sports, but I enjoy football(soccer)...:smile:

It has nothing to do with the fact that EVERY single soccer player I've seen is hot as ****....laugh
Ha ha, saw some ugly ones though in every sport Basha! That player in my profile pic, Charlie Mulgrew, plays for my team Celtic. I did the interior building work on his house last year, nice guy!

Wed 05/06/15 04:11 PM
If that's the Hot Chocolate one d_u_b, the lead singer Errol Brown, died earlier tonight mate!

Wed 05/06/15 03:59 PM
Faithless - God Is A DJ

Wed 05/06/15 03:47 PM
No disrespect, but maybe some people here need to read up about the Annunaki, that landed in the middle east, 420,000 years ago? As I found out more reading up about them, who made the human species, by splicing their genes, with those of homo erectus, as I found in the entire bible! That alien race were the real creators? Plenty of evidence to back it up also! The dates and technology described correspond, with the Sumerian tablets that detailed everything also! How did races of people thousands of years ago and continents apart, know about exactly how many planets were in this solar system? Even mentioning Pluto, which wasn't officially discovered until 1930. They also mentioned a tenth planet, Nibiru, which has an orbit around our sun, of 3400 years! This is where the Annunaki come from! Astronomers and scientists around the world now accept the possible existence of a 10th planet, out in the Oort cloud. Bit of a coincidence, how when they were here, all the brilliant construction marvels, like the Pyramids, Sphinx, etc, were sprouting up everywhere around the world? Some with stone cutting techniques that would be hard to replicate nowadays, even with our technology! They were also meant to have left this planet to return to their own one in 1500bc, which was around the time of the old testament also? Read up about it, as it makes good reading!

Wed 05/06/15 03:13 PM

It ended up 3-0, to Barcelona, as Neymar, scored in injury time. Now Bayern Munich, have to win 4-0, in the return game to get into the European Champions League final. Can't see that happening now Basha! Anyway, I got my bet up!

Yay!...We're talking about soccer, right?....lol

oops ....rofl
Only one real sport for me Basha and that's football! (soccer) Boxing 2nd though!

Wed 05/06/15 02:13 PM

feeling alright
one final exam done
one more to go :thumbsup:
Best of luck in your final exam, TMommy, ok?

Wed 05/06/15 02:10 PM

Wed 05/06/15 01:24 PM
Whoo - hoo, Lionel Messi, twice in 2 minutes! 2-0 Barcelona! Get in there!!

Wed 05/06/15 01:11 PM

I'm not a hot girl I am a middle aged clown but welcome to mingle2flowers
Ach, tell the truth 2Kids? You're a wee sweetie!

Wed 05/06/15 10:55 AM

I believe it could be living out a premonition we have in our dreams. For me its either a sign that I'm on the right path or could be a warning. I always use my intuition to guide me further but i also believe there are MANY parallel realities/ universes entangled in one huge complex hologram ;)

The game of life is extremely fun!

hologram? can you expand on that please?
Think he's going down the Matrix route Moe?

Wed 05/06/15 10:49 AM
Want a coffee? Still to get one, as whenever I heard that in the past it was rip yer clothes off time as soon as that front door had shut, 9 times out of 10! ha ha, got a few beers and vodkas afterwards though!

Wed 05/06/15 10:22 AM
Leftfield - Song For Life

Wed 05/06/15 10:16 AM
�200 on Barcelona tonight, in the other Champions League semifinal, against Bayern Munich. They have to win this game, as Bayern Munich will do them in the return game in Germany!

Wed 05/06/15 09:40 AM
Ultrasonic - Hey Mr DJ (old skool rave)

Wed 05/06/15 09:37 AM
I met my missus because she was the younger sister of my best mate. So we both knew what each other was like before we got together!

Wed 05/06/15 07:38 AM
The new Avengers film!

Wed 05/06/15 06:42 AM
Oasis - Supersonic

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25