messi_is_a_tim_1888's photo
Mon 04/20/15 03:14 AM

tim, I need another estimate on a basement foundation with a walk out french doors. k? laugh :wink:
Message me all the datum and I'll give you a quote in GBP's ok? laugh laugh drinker

k....and in floor piping for heat? Geo thermal or boiler? lmfao...
Already thought the whole State of Wyoming had geo thermal heating courtesy of Yellowstone national park? Watched a video on YouTube that said the whole park had risen 10" according to some geologists? I'd be outta there tealbreeze, if that were me?

Me too. I visited Old Faithful when I was a kid. Scarey.

I live in Wisconsin. Only one fault line runs through this immediate area. I heard that ELF was closed down up here, was heating up the granite bedrock by 2,500* with the low frequency communications for Military...
I thought it was Wyoming you were from? As I remember you on another thread saying the state you stayed in began with a W? My mistake!

Mon 04/20/15 03:07 AM

http://youtu.be/2hS83UR8XAk :-)
Celtics won 2-0 . ... Oops .. Sorry dad .. Laughing

I was actually at that game Blondeylaugh laugh laugh drinker

Mon 04/20/15 02:58 AM

tim, I need another estimate on a basement foundation with a walk out french doors. k? laugh :wink:
Message me all the datum and I'll give you a quote in GBP's ok? laugh laugh drinker

k....and in floor piping for heat? Geo thermal or boiler? lmfao...
Already thought the whole State of Wyoming had geo thermal heating courtesy of Yellowstone national park? Watched a video on YouTube that said the whole park had risen 10" according to some geologists? I'd be outta there tealbreeze, if that were me?

Mon 04/20/15 02:50 AM

Mon 04/20/15 02:47 AM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=awositUJYLM

Mon 04/20/15 02:42 AM
About how when I tell people that I'm taking the day off they keep phoning me about work related topics all the time! Gets on my nerves at times!!!

Mon 04/20/15 02:23 AM
Sasha - Global Underground 013 Ibiza ( album)

Mon 04/20/15 02:20 AM

Earth angels do exist ... A beautiful feeling. Needsum .. to know ....you will never walk alone .... smiling .. also my dad's favourite song flowers

We sing that song at Celtic games Blondey and Liverpool fans sing it also at theirs. The ground is buzzing when we sing it and a lot of good versions of it are on YouTube! drinker

Mon 04/20/15 01:56 AM
Man With No Name - Vavavoom! (trance)

Sun 04/19/15 08:41 PM

.....you look like a walrus.....laugh
Basha, you've finally flipped your duster ( done yer nut!) laugh laugh drinker

Sun 04/19/15 06:50 PM
My grandad, as he was the wisest man that I've ever met! Taught me a lot about myself, so he did!

Sun 04/19/15 06:32 PM
Stayed up to watch the New York v Portland Timbers MLS game online. Portland won 1-0, but now I'm listening to Pablo Gargano (Eve9) - Rhapsody In Venice (trance)

Sun 04/19/15 04:59 PM
I only cheat at cards, that's all!!!

Sun 04/19/15 04:42 PM

argo63
why not just allow mcdonalds, and any other corporations for that matter, to hire undocumented illegal aliens at $ 2.00 an hour and screw all them lazy americans..?

after all, it is a free country and they are smart businessmen whose only concern is fattening up that bottom line......it'll be better that way for all americans and we can go back to ten cent value menu then....not ! ....prices only go up when greed is the motivator...

I know you were just joking Argo...but I was just discussing this very topic on another political forum and it seems apropos for here as well>>>
No China - Not India - Not Some Other 3rd World Country; Nope right here in our very own USA!!!

The 138-page report, ��Tobacco��s Hidden Children: Hazardous Child Labor in US Tobacco Farming, documents conditions for children working on tobacco farms in four states where 90 percent of US tobacco is grown: North Carolina, Kentucky, Tennessee, and Virginia. Children reported vomiting, nausea, headaches, and dizziness while working on tobacco farms, all symptoms consistent with acute nicotine poisoning. Many also said they worked long hours without overtime pay, often in extreme heat without shade or sufficient breaks, and wore no, or inadequate, protective gear.

As the school year ends, children are heading into the tobacco fields, where they can’t avoid being exposed to dangerous nicotine, without smoking a single cigarette said Margaret Wurth, children��s rights researcher at Human Rights Watch and co-author of the report. “It’s no surprise the children exposed to poisons in the tobacco fields are getting sick.��

The report is based on interviews with 141 child tobacco workers, ages seven to 17!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/human-rights-watch/watch-big-tobacco-profits_b_5324378.html

When asked these children are told to say; "yes, we make minimum wage; and yet when the reporters check some of their pay stubs the calculations were far less and the hours were well over 40 hours per week. These little children doing adult labor right here in our own country for BIG TOBACCO!

I'd be happy if my 16-17 year olds had jobs....
I had my oldest son out working with me Moe during school holidays, etc and I paid him �70 ($105)per day, for just labouring to me. Sometimes we were only out working from 8am until say 12pm as well, but he still got his �70.

Sun 04/19/15 04:29 PM
Fast and the furious 7

Sun 04/19/15 04:25 PM
A gay guy made a pass at me years ago and I knocked him out! Not proud of doing that, but he knew that I was straight and I had already warned him about what I would do if he tried it again. He did and paid the price for his actions!!

Sun 04/19/15 04:12 PM
laugh drinker :banana: offtopic

Sun 04/19/15 03:47 PM
I train skateboarding Giraffes!

Sun 04/19/15 02:51 PM
Early night or watching football (soccer) on Sky Sports? Decisions, decisions! F**k it!! Football wins!!! drinker

Sun 04/19/15 01:29 PM

Selling my house and building one to my own specifications!
.. do you need any cheap labor..lol....omg.. you posted this on purpose you bastard..lmao..slaphead..

. I'm kidding it's what I do..ohhh.nooo..
It's what I do also No1, so it will be built right as it will be my workers building it!