messi_is_a_tim_1888's photo
Fri 04/24/15 08:45 PM
1) Muhammed Ali ( My all time sporting hero )
2) Lionel Messi ( The best football (soccer) player in the World )
3) Henrik Larsson ( my favourite Celtic player ever )

Fri 04/24/15 08:39 PM

those are some beauties for sure. holdens are pretty bad *** too, the only ones i know of is the monaro and the commodore? the monaro is what, a GTO and the commodore is a lumina?
yes thats right....Holden rejuvinated the monaro in 2001 and sold them internationally....hundreds of them went to Saudi Arabia even...

I'm sure that the show Top Gear, over here in the UK, reviewed the Monaro, before Mikey? Love that show, so I do!

Fri 04/24/15 08:33 PM
I remember my oldest son, nipping my head constantly for GTA 3, GTA Vice City and GTA San Andreas, on the PS2! When those games came out, I bought two copies, one for him and one for me, as I love those games also. If I never bought those games, he would've just played them at his friends house and got a loan of the game from them. I got him the game Manhunt, also and the COD games too! Still think GTA San Andreas, is the best game that I've played on any platform though!

Fri 04/24/15 01:20 AM
U2 - Even Better Than The Real Thing ( Paul Oakenfold mix )

Fri 04/24/15 12:58 AM
Altern8 - Evapor8 ( 1991, old skool rave )

Fri 04/24/15 12:35 AM

I have been told several of times im not a real person who here believe's that i'm a real person
You look like the milky bar kid, from the 70's chocolate bar adverts? So I saw those adverts as a boy and I say you're real, ok?

Thu 04/23/15 09:07 PM
If this nippy neighbour of mine doesn't stop his all night partying and waking my 4 month old son up, then I'm gonna throw him about like an empty tracksuit and hit him that hard that the Police will do him for speeding!!!!

Thu 04/23/15 04:09 AM

can ya grab us a Dundee cake while yer therelaugh
You can get them in Tesco's and Asda's? Well the Scottish ones sell them anyway!

tsk tsk cheapskate:laughing:
Ok, I'll get you one from Marks and Spencers, or Waitrose, then? ha ha

Thu 04/23/15 04:05 AM

can ya grab us a Dundee cake while yer therelaugh
You can get them in Tesco's and Asda's? Well the Scottish ones sell them anyway!

Thu 04/23/15 04:02 AM
Well I'm in Glasgow, but I'll be in Dundee, in about 2 and a half hours? Well me and my older boy are off to price up a job, but I'll be a Glasgow guy again about 6pm! ha ha

Thu 04/23/15 03:39 AM

laugh seriously do they think we fall for their shizzle lol

ha ha, they can try, ha ha :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
I'd love one of them to tell me they come from Glasgow? Cos I know people and have family also, who stay all over the city and surrounding areas!

Thu 04/23/15 03:30 AM

haha I got one right now says he from London but is in leeds.i asked where in leeds as it's my city.he been googling for last 30 mins looking for area names in leeds I think as he hasn't got back to me laugh
Been to Leeds Corn Exchange, for a rave a few years back! The last time I went there, it was to visit a mate from Glasgow, who ended up in the jail there. Well I was working in Manchester (West Didsbury) at the time, so I paid him a visit, cos I grew up with the guy!

Thu 04/23/15 03:22 AM

just lately have had a lot of messages off guys claiming to be in uk then it turns out they in Africa.quelle surprisefrustrated had one just now.tried to tell me he was from Manchester in London lmao.only a discrepancy of 200 miles between the 2 cities.then they fess up and admit they are from Africa.why lie?i hate lies.end of rant sorry folks.flowerforyou
I've saw Edinburgh, Wales before and Glasgow, England, also! That made me laugh, considering Glasgow, is where I come from! ha ha

Thu 04/23/15 02:38 AM

I am REALLY good at burning food.
I am REALLY bad at cooking...:tongue:
Heard you burned a salad sandwich Basha? Is it true? ha ha

One time I tried to make tuna salad on toast. I ended up in the burn ward with mayonnaise in my hair...laugh
I set fire to my mums kitchen years ago, when I came in after an all-nighter rave and put 4 pieces of southern fried chicken in the oven, then crashed out! Well I was coming down from 4 E's also, at the time! Had to repair my mums kitchen out of my own pocket and was in the bad books with her for ages, as well! ha ha

Good you can laugh about it now, right? Teeheehee Or not. ohwell
Aye, the two of us laugh at it now, but she kicked my arse at the time though! ha ha

Thu 04/23/15 02:34 AM

Cowards didn't admit to which one.

Yes to 5, 6, 15, 16 and 19. How much is that? smokin

This is coming from an Honor student, good girl. You never know what we're capable of. smokin smokin
No.5 was one of mine for having a stand up fist fight with 3 Police Officers, in 1988, after a Celtic v Rangers football (soccer match) The British Police don't carry guns, so I was lucky there? Two years probation I got for that, as I was a first offender at only 16 and still at school. Any older and I would've been jailed!

Thu 04/23/15 02:19 AM
Paul Oakenfold - Ready, Steady, Go! ( Bourne Identity, car chase and club scene shootout song from the film Collateral )

Thu 04/23/15 02:03 AM
OT. Quartet - Hold That Sucker Down ( build like a skyscraper mix)

Thu 04/23/15 01:48 AM
Baby D - Let Me Be Your Fantasy (1991, old skool rave)

Thu 04/23/15 12:59 AM
Quench - Dreams (1993, trance)

Thu 04/23/15 12:23 AM
The Prodigy - Out Of Space