messi_is_a_tim_1888's photo
Thu 04/23/15 12:15 AM
Rising High Collective - Fever Called Love (hard floor mix)

Thu 04/23/15 12:12 AM

I'm going to share something really scary right now. Even scarier than David's posts. Get ready.

I never tried these spells before but on the new moon in January and at the beginning of February, I got really, really frustrated looking for a good man and I thought for fun, I would try a love spell to bring him into my life. Two weeks later, I found someone exciting here. I have been signed up on this site for 3 years and this never happened until after the love spell. These spells might really work. Or maybe it's a self-fulfilling prophecy. But it's interesting how the love spell and the events I wished for coincided and came about so quickly.
Or maybe it was just coincidence Iam? What's for you won't go by you, I believe?

Thu 04/23/15 12:05 AM
Good morning from Glasgow, Scotland! 8.05am over here and another good sunny day here (20c 68f) Can't believe it was snowing here 3 weeks ago with the good weather we're getting now!

Wed 04/22/15 11:52 PM
The Shamen - Move Any Mountain ( Progen mix)

Wed 04/22/15 11:48 PM

Not deliberately, no. Had no reason to. I have accidentally hit my ex in the b****x a few times ... Can't remember the how and what, only remember him being in pain.
Think you need to improve your aim with that whip Crystal? ha ha ha

Wed 04/22/15 04:48 PM

I am REALLY good at burning food.
I am REALLY bad at cooking...:tongue:
Heard you burned a salad sandwich Basha? Is it true? ha ha

One time I tried to make tuna salad on toast. I ended up in the burn ward with mayonnaise in my hair...laugh
I set fire to my mums kitchen years ago, when I came in after an all-nighter rave and put 4 pieces of southern fried chicken in the oven, then crashed out! Well I was coming down from 4 E's also, at the time! Had to repair my mums kitchen out of my own pocket and was in the bad books with her for ages, as well! ha ha

Wed 04/22/15 04:38 PM

I am REALLY good at burning food.
I am REALLY bad at cooking...:tongue:
Heard you burned a salad sandwich Basha? Is it true? ha ha

Wed 04/22/15 04:26 PM
Edited by messi_is_a_tim_1888 on Wed 04/22/15 04:27 PM
I want a car that I can drive every day, not at a mile every year, as stated in Moe's post! I'd be reluctant to drive that car, at the price shown!

Wed 04/22/15 04:20 PM

$140 so that's about �70 cos I'm a good boys now lol

waving
Jaan, it works out about �93-94 mate!

Wed 04/22/15 04:09 PM
Bedrock - For What You Dream Of (John Digweeds extended mix)

Wed 04/22/15 04:03 PM

Have you ever kicked a guy in the balls? And Why?
Many a time, I've did that, as I was a football (soccer) hooligan when I was in my teens. We got a buzz out of fighting, that's all! Quietened down a lot since then though and prefer it that way nowadays!

Wed 04/22/15 03:52 PM

Many of you know a long time poster here,,,
Going back for a number of years....
Hes a very close and dear friend of mine..
Rockgnome...aka Midnight..
has been rushed to hospital tonight after about a week of increased illness
Hes requiring immediate surgery,and additional surgery afterwards,,
please say a Prayer,and hope all goes well

Strength,Hugs,kindness Sent Your Way Rock:heart: flowerforyou flowerforyou

Hope the big guys alright and pulls through! I like rockgnome, as he tells it how it is! Good guy!

Wed 04/22/15 03:44 PM

Geeez, I've just discovered how interesting my life has been to this point. I'm not ever tellin' ANYone what my earnings were.

Nutz, back to the Confessional again. whoa

You made $300, including a few things that weren't listed?...laugh
Few things that I've done Basha, that didn't make the list either!! ha ha

Wed 04/22/15 03:35 PM
$170, cos I was a soccer hooligan when I was younger Basha and a fully paid up raver and clubber also! Good boy nowadays though! ha ha

Wed 04/22/15 02:33 PM
Praga Khan - Injected With A Poison ( old skool rave 1991)

Wed 04/22/15 02:28 PM
Ha ha, this World would be one crazy place if everyone was like me!! Don't even want to imagine it!!

Wed 04/22/15 02:25 PM
I am really good at my job, being a dad and football ( soccer)
I am not good at climbing up Scottish mountains with a piano on my back!!!

Wed 04/22/15 02:22 PM
Bass-o-matic - Fascinating Rhythm (old skool rave 1991)

Wed 04/22/15 02:17 PM

Again, considering that we have 50 states and this country literally spans across a continent, why should we have a one-size-fits-all minimum wage? Each state has its own economy, and we have a Tenth Amendment, which clearly states that the powers not granted to the federal are to be handled by the states. Wages are one of those issues. In Williston, North Dakota burger flippers actually make $15/hour because that's what the market demands. In other places, construction workers make less than $15/hour because that's what the market demands. If the employer and employee agree on the wage, what's the problem?
Not one of my workers who work for me in the construction side of my business, earn less than �11 per hour ($16.50c) and that's just my labourers Mad dog. The rest of my skilled tradesmen ( Carpenters, plumbers, electricians, roofers, etc) are all on pricework, which means they can earn far more than with another employer, who pays by the hour. Happy workers, mean happy me!

Wed 04/22/15 12:50 PM
Think you all want to get a grip on this thread? Easter was 3 weeks ago!! You may as well resurrect the Xmas one now, eh?