messi_is_a_tim_1888's photo
Mon 04/20/15 12:31 PM
Brilliant, as that's my wee boy back home from his grans now!

Mon 04/20/15 12:26 PM

They have forums for other countries. Maybe you can't see them but they are there. You can go to the forum settings and select any country you want....there are a TON of them.

So the point of this topic is?

Advertising for Indian FURRY.:laughing:

I will get a dog laugh
Don't go to South Korea and order a curry? Chances are it could have dog in it! Fact!

Mon 04/20/15 12:14 PM

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bcn4UG6Jd0s

slaphead
Well the title of the thread was get kinky? So there's The Happy Mondays - Kinky Afro? bigsmile

Mon 04/20/15 12:10 PM

How come they never closed any of the UK, branches of ASDA supermarkets which they also own?

maybe they already have the "fema" camps ready there...
Nah, cos they've got one that's a five minute walk from my house Moe! Only groceries and TV's in there, as I popped in there earlier mate!

Mon 04/20/15 12:06 PM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bcn4UG6Jd0s

Mon 04/20/15 12:04 PM
How come they never closed any of the UK, branches of ASDA supermarkets which they also own?

Mon 04/20/15 11:52 AM
Distance To Goa 4 (album, goa trance)

Mon 04/20/15 11:27 AM

1.5 litres of contrast and ill ill ill ill ill

and now im radioactive ha ha :angel:
Glow in the dark lassies? Thought you only saw them in Blackpool nightclubs? laugh laugh drinker

Mon 04/20/15 11:12 AM

one weird thing about it is that there have been no plumbing permits issued for any of the cities/stores that had the "plumbing" problems...
Could've sorted their Plumbing problems myself, if they had gave me a ring Moe? bigsmile

Mon 04/20/15 11:05 AM
Homemade cauliflower cheese and pasta. Class!!

Mon 04/20/15 09:07 AM
It's the reverse of a black hole, only you can't enter it from the outside and light and matter can escape from it too!

Mon 04/20/15 08:53 AM
Always wondered why you say the term 4:20, in the US? Used to smoke it myself, but worked in Germany, in 1997 and couldn't get any anywhere I was working, plus we got random drug tested also, so I ended up just giving it up! Over here in the UK, you just get called a hashheed, or a stoner, if you smoke it!

Mon 04/20/15 08:41 AM

Men and women are different. Men have the ability to lie/compartmentalize and women tend to tell the truth/see the bigger picture. This is true no matter what the agreement is in the relationship. I know, speaking from experience here.
Think you'll find Estelle, that both men and women have that ability? It ain't just a guys thing!!

Mon 04/20/15 08:34 AM
I like curries, from vindaloos, madras, jalfrezis, rogan Josh, to kormas, but why mention my favourite food in the title, then go off on a tangent, about how Indian men can look after their families better than an American guy? I'm British, but if Indian guys were the creme de la creme, of the male species, then why do I see wave after wave of Indian guys on here, day after day, doing exactly what NASCAR said? Cuts no ice with me, what you say!

Mon 04/20/15 06:32 AM
The Rocky films, as the next one will be Sylvester Stallone, fighting Clubber Lang, in a wheelchair at the back of an old folks home! laugh laugh laugh

Mon 04/20/15 06:09 AM
The UK living wage rate is �7.85p ($11.60c) p/hr and the minimum wage is �6.50p ($9.75c) p/hr. Not too sure what the rate is in the States though? I know the London, living wage rate is higher than the rest of the UK, �9.15p ($13.70c) p/hr, as it costs a lot more to stay there!

Mon 04/20/15 04:55 AM

YOU'RE HIRED!!! smitten

Is that your new head shot? Mmmmmm. Beautiful...

Yes taken yesterday :thumbsup: flowerforyou

Mmmm. Did you also include a shirtless photo with your application? urmmm, just making sure you're strong enough for the job of... gardener, yes, that's it.

Nice new pic, Romeo!

You and Iam should go sit on this love seat bench I brought as a place to reflect and get know each other in the corner, by the rose bushes.

Think they would break that with their exersions within 10 minutes? Ha ha! Me and my missus had a bed that lasted half a day before and her mum came in the next morning while I was at work, sat on the bed to talk to her daughter and fell into a hole where we had broken the spars below it!! Got some funny looks off her mum for weeks after that!!

Mon 04/20/15 04:17 AM
Two rolls and Scottish square sliced Lorne sausage and two rolls and bacon also!

Mon 04/20/15 03:55 AM

who is that drummer?!!!!surprised flowerforyou
I had more hair back then laugh
wow that must have been an amazing experience .. Look how many people were there .... smiling .. Can You autograph my Liverpool scarf :-)
It was a hell of an experience Blondey. It used to confuse people when i spoke in a Yorkshire accent rather than scouse though haha. Grat fun,and happy memories. But getting back to the topic,i used to see people smile or cry during this song.Originally from the Rodgers and Hammerstein musical,'Carousel'.
I know that feeling, as i'm a season ticket hol
I learned something else from that song too Messi.On one occasion a lady stood up at the beginning of the song and walked out while sticking twoo fingers up at Gerry.Turns out she was a Rangers fan haha.Such a pity that some people can let petty things get in the way and blind them to the words of a great song...
Rangers fans are known as 'Scotland's Shame,' up here and not just by the Celtic fans! Was typing my post there and my phone froze! Gotta get rid of this Samsung! Know anyone who wants to buy an S5? ha ha ha

Mon 04/20/15 03:44 AM
Edited by messi_is_a_tim_1888 on Mon 04/20/15 03:51 AM

who is that drummer?!!!!surprised flowerforyou
I had more hair back then laugh
wow that must have been an amazing experience .. Look how many people were there .... smiling .. Can You autograph my Liverpool scarf :-)
It was a hell of an experience Blondey. It used to confuse people when i spoke in a Yorkshire accent rather than scouse though haha. Grat fun,and happy memories. But getting back to the topic,i used to see people smile or cry during this song.Originally from the Rodgers and Hammerstein musical,'Carousel'.
I know that feeling, as i'm a season ticket holder at Celtic Park and some times when 61000 are singing it at games, it brings a tear to your eye, as it's so powerful I've seen bigger men than me openly crying to it! Top tune!!