messi_is_a_tim_1888's photo
Wed 04/22/15 12:41 PM

I agree. not 15

but closer to entry level office work which is 10-12 dollars an hour

neither require special training and could be argued that 'anyone' can do them.
My mum owns 2 snack vans ( food trucks to you) and she pays her workers �7.50p ( $11.25c) per hour, as that's higher than the British minimum wage, but only slightly lower than the living wage in the UK!

Wed 04/22/15 09:47 AM
Yep, me and my wife had sex before we got married. She fell pregnant too, but we tied the knot in Mauritius, last summer, long before my son was born! There was no chance of us waiting, as we can't keep our hands off each other!

Wed 04/22/15 09:25 AM

100 carat diamond sells for $22 million

Posted: Apr 22, 2015 6:37 AM EDT
NEW YORK (AP) - A "perfect" 100-carat diamond in a classic emerald-cut has sold for just over $22 million at auction.

The internally flawless D color stone is the only classic emerald-cut white diamond of the highest color and clarity and over 100 carats to come to auction, according to Sotheby's.

The final price on Tuesday night was $22,090,000, including the buyer's premium.

The diamond was mined in southern Africa within the last 10 years and weighed over 200 carats before it was cut and polished, the auction house said.

The presale estimate had been between $19 million and $25 million.

The record for any jewel is $46 million for a 24.78-carat emerald-cut pink diamond, set at Sotheby's in 2010.

This would make a great girl's best friend...

I'm lucky these days that I can afford a lot of things that I couldn't buy when I was raising my oldest son, but that diamond is a wee bit out of my price bracket! Gonna settle for the Audi R8, that I'll be picking up next week from the dealership in Edinburgh. That's my treat to myself, but I'll get my missus something very nice too though, I always do!

Tue 04/21/15 04:46 PM

"��Never attempt to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig."
Trying to get a pig to sing just ends up with an angry pig.
So, don't waste your time with idiots, just ignore them, and focus your attention on the people who are smart, interesting and worthy of your time and energy.

Who's that? Jimi Ham-drix? ha ha

Or Maybe Squealy Dan? :laughing:
Or Elvis Porkley, singing "You ain't nothing but a hotdog!" ha ha, or "Ham-break Hotel?"

Tue 04/21/15 04:35 PM

"��Never attempt to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig."
Trying to get a pig to sing just ends up with an angry pig.
So, don't waste your time with idiots, just ignore them, and focus your attention on the people who are smart, interesting and worthy of your time and energy.

Who's that? Jimi Ham-drix? ha ha

Tue 04/21/15 04:31 PM
Another meeting with councillors and the like tomorrow. Pains in the arse and bores, but it could get me work out of it at the end of the day though!!

Tue 04/21/15 04:28 PM

Wheres my ****ing dinner!!!

Thought that was my mate with a collar on Mikey? It's his double!!! ha ha

Tue 04/21/15 04:24 PM
Push - Universal Nation (trance, original mix)

Tue 04/21/15 04:19 PM

I'm confused on the time stamps on the thread in question. laugh
That's cos he has his time set to Greenwich Mean Time, ( GMT) just like me and the rest of the UK!

Tue 04/21/15 02:58 PM

Hello CrystalFairy,

I followed the top link and got a result,
But its all rocket science to me lol...
Any chance of explaining the results to me?

waving

Makes you look like a human shaped Snooker table, I think?laugh laugh drinker

Tue 04/21/15 02:15 PM

what a lovwly lady she is gawjus and im hoping things progress. she has told me how she felt tonight an im over the mood as I feel same an think we can grow an be hapoy together.
Well done mate and best of luck, ok? Ditch the Liverpool top for your first date though? laugh drinker

Tue 04/21/15 01:42 PM
Bayern Munich 6 Porto 1, easy money! Wish they all won like that when I bet them!! drinker

Tue 04/21/15 01:38 PM

Hello all. One issue that has bothered me so much is the freedom with which I have experienced some believers telling lies with consistence and with ease. How do you handle this?

A neighbor of mine in a new environment is supposed to be a pastor but I have been shocked at the manner and style with which he has consistently told lies for gain.

Some of the biggest hypocrites around can be found in your or my local church, that's why? Some people think that because they are a Christian, that it makes them superior to everyone else! That's what disillusioned me about the catholic faith years ago and i haven't been back since!

Tue 04/21/15 12:59 PM

I have been called many names here.
I really don't care anymore.
I would rather be hated for being me than being loved for someone Im not.
If you like me, fine. If you don't okey.
I was not put on earth to please everyone.
Not got a bad word to say about you Wonderwoman! drinker flowerforyou

Tue 04/21/15 12:57 PM
I always speak my mind and it gets me in trouble at times, but I'm not going to change who I am at the end of the day, for anyone, or anything! Not everyone agrees with some other persons beliefs, but I see day, after day on here with some people who dish it out, but can't take some criticism back in return though? The bible thumping mob on here are the worst for it I think?

Tue 04/21/15 12:39 PM
Welcome and best of luck, ok?

Tue 04/21/15 12:36 PM
As cool as a Bull! Half time in the Bayern Munich v Porto game and Bayern are winning 5-0!! Bet Bayern to win also, so I can safely say that bet is a winner!! bigsmile drinker

Tue 04/21/15 11:24 AM

r u really hot
Yes big boy, I can give the furniture an orgasm just by sitting on it! ha ha ha ha

Tue 04/21/15 11:19 AM

^ Jon, I wrote TOPIC, not the most interesting obsession.
Ha ha, I'm just football daft I am, that's all!! Missus is back at work, so i've got 2 TV's in my living room hooked up with 2 games on to watch!

Tue 04/21/15 11:13 AM

The most interesting and happening topic today is Debbie's birthday thread. :banana:
No it's not? The Bayern Munich v Porto, European Champions League game, kicks off in just over half an hour and i've got �500 on Bayern Munich, to win! Can also watch the Barcelona v Paris St Germain, game also at the same time! Class!!