Community > Posts By > Jacksonne

Jacksonne's photo
Mon 06/13/16 01:17 PM
In my life I have been walking up to ladies to express my feelings for them though, I have never put it at the back of my mind that it is such an easy task.
But why can't a lady live that too?
How many ladies would do it?

Jacksonne's photo
Sat 05/28/16 10:45 AM
The men always do the talking. They would come at you for as long as you give them the chance. It is now so much so that ladies feel it's always the man's duty to come around first time.
But then, what happens in the situation where the lady is the one on the receiving end of it?
Should the lady be showing up or just dying in silence?

Jacksonne's photo
Mon 05/23/16 10:37 AM
In your hustles and struggles they would say you don't care or that you're not serious.
And when you decide to please them, they will leave you for a better man tomorrow saying you're not man enough, instead of finding some thing to do you spent all your time on her.
Will a lady still love a man even if he told her he has neither gold nor diamond to offer?

Jacksonne's photo
Sat 05/21/16 10:51 PM
Some times you watch someone's actions in a relationship, as callous as they could be and then ask yourself where the word "SORRY" comes from.
Really, do people say "sorry" because the word exists or because they believe it can heal our emotional wounds?

Jacksonne's photo
Wed 05/18/16 12:06 PM
We are more than just friends. More of brothers. Promised never to date any other's sister.
But she comes calling, I don't want my friend to look at in a negative way.
I need to get off this hook

Jacksonne's photo
Mon 05/16/16 10:36 PM
Women are priceless gifts to the race of men. Her presence in your life is like the falling of small rocks on a mountainside that starts an avalanche.
But they too are not without fault. You must learn to be tolerant and understand that they could be very daring at times.
A woman doesn't supplement your life, she complements it.
Love her at the break of every new dawn like it's your first.
And always treat her right.

Jacksonne's photo
Mon 05/16/16 11:50 AM
Claiming to be happy is one thing and actually being happy is another. The question as to why partners cheat I think, can be due to some private reasons, but mostly due to lack of trust and confidence in your partner.

Jacksonne's photo
Mon 05/16/16 11:42 AM
Yes of course! It takes two to tangle.
But back in the African continent it's almost a taboo for the lady to go for the man her heart yearns for

Jacksonne's photo
Mon 05/16/16 11:34 AM
I hold true to that. Some times in life people are too emotion driven that they fail to realise some things were not just meant to be.

Jacksonne's photo
Mon 05/16/16 11:31 AM
The question is; how serious are you?

Jacksonne's photo
Mon 05/16/16 11:24 AM
Haha!
Thanks ma'am!

Jacksonne's photo
Mon 05/16/16 11:20 AM
You're right! But even at that, "someone with nothing" in context simply refers to that person who has barely a little to meet up with life's demands.
How many ladies will want to have such a person in their lives?

Jacksonne's photo
Mon 05/16/16 07:44 AM
Sunset and dark clouds,
Curtains closed and bangs the door.
Then he sets out for a journey to distant lands,
With strong winds wild and treacherous.
And heavy down pour like little falls beating the roof,
That you couldn't even hear the sound of their screaming.
So little Johny said at last,
Why did you have to leave now,
That we may face this age's yoke alone?
Ah! A hero is gone, leaving his own to be devoured.

Jacksonne's photo
Mon 05/16/16 07:32 AM
wow!
Think I'll to know about that magic eight ball

Jacksonne's photo
Mon 05/16/16 03:13 AM
Thanks Ma'am!

Jacksonne's photo
Mon 05/16/16 03:10 AM
Thanks Sir!
I sure will do just that

Jacksonne's photo
Sun 05/15/16 09:12 PM
wow! beautiful one.
just wish we could change all these and make it better

Jacksonne's photo
Sun 05/15/16 09:01 PM
You desire the best in life.
You want it served on a platter of gold.
Why try to build castles in the sky?
Sadly, you cannot always setle for the best in life and not be a part in the making.
Instead of finding short cuts, why not try to find someone nothing and together you can build some thing?

Jacksonne's photo
Sun 05/15/16 12:06 PM
Taking first into consideration the fact that your happiness is what matters the most, I'd sincerely say I find nothing wrong with that.

Jacksonne's photo
Sun 05/15/16 11:56 AM
Even if it was just for a while,
Beautiful memories will always give me reason to smile.
And pray that God takes us to the very end,
For I can't stop reminding myself of how lucky I am to have you as my friend.

Previous 1 3 4