This is my Kareoke setlist. mwa ha ha!

Ziggy Stardust by David Bowie
Warning by Incubus
Morning by Tantric
Cold (But I'm still here) by Evans Blue
Straight Out of Line by Godsmack
Any song by Metallica if I have time.

Duos and Duets.

In the End by Linkin Park with Cory (Chester's Part)
Don't Fear the Reaper by Blue Oyster Cult with Cheyenne
Crazy Train by Ozzy Osbourne with Rhonda
Sickness by Disturbed with Fred
Beverly Hills by Weezer with Manny

If you come to Kareoke, I will do a Duo or Duet with you if you like. It's great fun!
Just to let you know, I do listen to harder stuff, but my voice can;t pull it off.
Well maybe two weeks by All that Remains, heh

So if you are in the area, or are going to be in the area on a thursday night, drop me a line and I'll give you the info needed to be there if you like.

Rob2882's photo
Thu 03/12/09 06:19 PM
Anyway guys, I'm out for the rest of the evening. I guess I'll check my inbox tomorrow.

drinker

Rob2882's photo
Thu 03/12/09 06:07 PM

drinker

"Chivalry" is dead. along with values and morals. I thought there was a memo on this!

That's not true... I'm still alive!

I like holding open doors, pushing the chair in, giving my coat, and offering my arm when we walk.

Call it whatever you want, but I can't bring myself to treat women any other way, "My momma raised a gentleman"
And then that gentleman becomes the fall back cruch for every girl he's ever been freinds with. The o would you come over and fix my car,and paint my room guy. The door mat they use to get what they want........Oooo thats justme being saltyhuh

I'm a gentleman, not a pushover bro.

But yeah, sometimes you feel like what is the point, I can agree with you there, but I can only be me.
check out ur myspace friends.......

AWESOME! :heart: :heart: love :heart:

Rob2882's photo
Thu 03/12/09 06:02 PM
drinker

"Chivalry" is dead. along with values and morals. I thought there was a memo on this!

I like holding open doors, pushing the chair in, giving my coat, and offering my arm when we walk.

Call it whatever you want, but I can't bring myself to treat women any other way, "My momma raised a gentleman"
And then that gentleman becomes the fall back cruch for every girl he's ever been freinds with. The o would you come over and fix my car,and paint my room guy. The door mat they use to get what they want........Oooo thats justme being saltyhuh

I'm a gentleman, not a pushover bro.

But yeah, sometimes you feel like what is the point, I can agree with you there, but I can only be me.

Rob2882's photo
Thu 03/12/09 05:56 PM

All my family and my job I've had forever is here. But if the right reason came up.....I would leave.

Hmmm.. I think I shall put pressure on that publishing contract. mwa ha ha!

Rob2882's photo
Thu 03/12/09 05:54 PM

Rob2882's photo
Thu 03/12/09 05:52 PM

If you ask a girl out, aren't you supposed to pay for travel, dinner, drinks, and the whole night anyway (usually the guy would drive too). Free date? I thought the term was "Male Chivalry?" huh

I've never heard of a woman paying for anything during the initial courtship. I always believe in a 50/50 relationship but before that -- the guy has always paid. what

I wish you the best in finding your date. I imagine that would be akward not driving. flowers

Oy. read up and I explained the not driving part.

I did read why you can't drive. I said, "I imagine that would be akward not driving". flowerforyou

Yeah it is. Though I have been raised around more indipendant minded women.

Rob2882's photo
Thu 03/12/09 05:49 PM
If it wasn't for my family, I would leave this small town of mine.

Rob2882's photo
Thu 03/12/09 05:48 PM

If you ask a girl out, aren't you supposed to pay for travel, dinner, drinks, and the whole night anyway (usually the guy would drive too). Free date? I thought the term was "Male Chivalry?" huh

I've never heard of a woman paying for anything during the initial courtship. I always believe in a 50/50 relationship but before that -- the guy has always paid. what

I wish you the best in finding your date. I imagine that would be akward not driving. flowers

Oy. read up and I explained the not driving part.

Rob2882's photo
Thu 03/12/09 05:47 PM

Yeah, I shoulda seen this comming.

:laughing: rofl :laughing:

it's okay. I'm sure someone will take it seriously. It's worth it if there is a chance!
hey, Iwas serious:cry:

Aww. I missed that post.

Thankyou very much, you brought a smile ot my face.

flowerforyou :heart: love
lol, yeah right!!!!!

I'm serious! I would date you in a heartbeat!
You are way too sweet bigsmile :tongue: :wink:

I also was told I'm addicting and loyal.blushing

Rob2882's photo
Thu 03/12/09 05:45 PM

Kid?

Sorry, hon. Its just a term. Don't get your Underoos in a bunch. tongue2

Alright. I wont :wink:

Rob2882's photo
Thu 03/12/09 05:44 PM

it's okay. I'm sure someone will take it seriously. It's worth it if there is a chance!

Aww. I missed that post.

lol, yeah right!!!!!

I'm serious! I would date you in a heartbeat!

Rob2882's photo
Thu 03/12/09 05:43 PM

Yes. Flirt with me, if nothing else, I can make you smile.
I'm a big flirt. So no problem doll:wink: :tongue:

Why oh why can't you be closer?.

Rob2882's photo
Thu 03/12/09 05:39 PM

Ok...so I guess the first question is..or maybe i missed it somewhere...why can't you drive?what

I have a under developed optic nerve. My eyes can;t focus on objects far away, when leaves me unable to pass the eye test for a valid driver's licence. It sucks because that actualy hinders my dating life.
Don't feel to bad cars suck, there a big waste of money. Payments, insurance,gas,plates,tickets,and up keep. Consider your self lucky. If I had all the money I've wasted on cars over the years I'd be rich by now.

Yeah, but you know you've loved making out in those cars over the years. :laughing: Wasn't that worth at least a little of the money?

This poor kid will never get to go *bouncy bouncy* in the back of a Lincoln. rofl

Kid?

Rob2882's photo
Thu 03/12/09 05:37 PM

Ok...so I guess the first question is..or maybe i missed it somewhere...why can't you drive?what

I have a under developed optic nerve. My eyes can;t focus on objects far away, when leaves me unable to pass the eye test for a valid driver's licence. It sucks because that actualy hinders my dating life.
Don't feel to bad cars suck, there a big waste of money. Payments, insurance,gas,plates,tickets,and up keep. Consider your self lucky. If I had all the money I've wasted on cars over the years I'd be rich by now.

I'd still buy the car and pay for it, even if my signifigant other drove it.
Do you like older women?

Yep!

Rob2882's photo
Thu 03/12/09 05:37 PM

Aww. I missed that post.

Rob2882's photo
Thu 03/12/09 05:35 PM

I'd still buy the car and pay for it, even if my signifigant other drove it.

Rob2882's photo
Thu 03/12/09 05:33 PM

Rob2882's photo
Thu 03/12/09 05:33 PM