Community > Posts By > Rob2882

Rob2882's photo
Wed 03/11/09 11:31 PM

drinks drinks drinks drinks

brandi, you have such a heart of gold....drinker drinker drinker flowerforyou flowerforyou

she's right you know.........drinker

I agree, it's people like her that keep me from becoming a social hermet.
thxs Rob hope i cheer you up you are a nice looking guy no use giving up i would never give up i don't look for love i just hope it finds me someday lol

Me... nice looking? blushing

well, that picture was of my good side.. drinker
i like that side of you

huh Whoa... noway I think I'm speechless, and that never happons
you typing not speaking ha ha

Okay then you left me typless rofl . though if we were talking, I would be speechless as well. smitten

Rob2882's photo
Wed 03/11/09 11:20 PM

I love my computer in a non-sexual way. It helps me make money!

Oh yeah, deffinately, it's like a member of the family really.

Nah just kidding, though when do the talking computers come out? I want mine to have a scottish accent...

Rob2882's photo
Wed 03/11/09 11:18 PM

drinks drinks drinks drinks

brandi, you have such a heart of gold....drinker drinker drinker flowerforyou flowerforyou

thxs Rob hope i cheer you up you are a nice looking guy no use giving up i would never give up i don't look for love i just hope it finds me someday lol

i like that side of you

huh Whoa... noway I think I'm speechless, and that never happons

Rob2882's photo
Wed 03/11/09 11:15 PM
Haha! laugh laugh laugh

Rob2882's photo
Wed 03/11/09 11:12 PM

Rob2882's photo
Wed 03/11/09 11:11 PM

depends how attracted to it you are I suppose.lol

Hmmm... not very attached to the lamp... or the carpet... maybe my computer, but that's a whole nother story.
lol.......I hear u bro'!

Right! Because without my computer, I wouldent be inclined to write, or come here to all you wonderfull people, or play games....

"NEERRRRRD!"

Hide me please.... noway

Rob2882's photo
Wed 03/11/09 11:07 PM

Rob2882's photo
Wed 03/11/09 11:05 PM

depends how attracted to it you are I suppose.lol

Hmmm... not very attached to the lamp... or the carpet... maybe my computer, but that's a whole nother story.

Rob2882's photo
Wed 03/11/09 11:03 PM
Yep, one thing, I'm not a quitter.

Never give up, never surrender... well, okay surrender sometime.

But yeah, three years ago this post would have been a whole 'woe is me' thing. Now, it's close to inspirational. flowerforyou

Rob2882's photo
Wed 03/11/09 11:01 PM
I... I love carpet.

I.. I love lamp..

Do you realy love the lamp or are you just saying it because you saw it?

I love lamp, I love lamp!

Wait, dose loving a lamp count as love? laugh

Rob2882's photo
Wed 03/11/09 10:56 PM
It seams that writing is what I do best, well, besides being there for people in any case. I have had it in mind to pour my heart out, but no one to realy pour it out to, mostly because I don't wish to bug my friends with it, and because I'm kinda nervious, and writing it out removes the element of stage fright.

I find that in the relationship circut, that if you watch others closely, you will find yourself question alot of their choices. Like a wonderfull woman who dates a jerk of a guy who realy dosen't care about her, or a Sensitive guy who has a woman who turns tricks behind his back. Thease things I find unjust and just wrong. Though there is also the relationship where two people dont get along at all and are to afraid to break up and end up hurting themselves more.

I'm only 27 years old, yet the road of love life has made me somtimes feel like I'm twice that age, then again, there are still times when I feel like a teenager walking down a road and have no clue what to do. Until recently, I kept thinking that it was all my fault, I thought that if the person was a certain way, then it would be perfect. I was wrong.

So wrong in fact, that I bore myself into a hole for a while and refused to come out, I would still go out with friends, but I wouldent make an effort to mingle with the other singels around (Ironic.) I finaly found out that it's not what I want, it's what we both want. I found out that relationships shouldent be 'okay we are together now'. To me, I found that having a companion, a Best friend whom I can share my life with is what I need. Need, not want, well, yeah I want that now.

You wont find that from someone who cheats, lies, or just wants to feel secure in a relationship. Something out of conviniance is not a good idea, nor do I find that to be real love in the first place. That actualy lead me to being in thease relationships where I never saw the sledge hammer comming til it was too late, and putting a heart back together, eather your own or someone else's isn't an easy task. it's not fun ether.

So here I am again, even though I know it's dangerous, I'm putting my heart back on my sleeve. Though maybe this time, things will be differant. Maybe this time, I will find my pillar of strength, and be a pillar of strength. I will find my best friend, my companion, my soul mate.

Just maybe...

Rob2882's photo
Wed 03/11/09 10:36 PM

no that's not love, you don't hurt what you love

Realy, you should teach a class to people about not doing that. by the way, for all you with broken hearts, I brought the duct tape to put your heart back together... and ice cream. flowerforyou

Rob2882's photo
Wed 03/11/09 10:27 PM

Well you have to difine love. If you mean family and friends, then yes, you have nothing if you don;t have that. If you mean a signifigant other, in that case you only have half of nothing, because you still have friends who will pick up the peices and get the duct tape when you fele heart broken.

I think myself I have three or four layers of duct tape on my heart. Maybe I should stop putting it on my sleeve?
I don't differentiate love, to me there are no varying degrees

In that case, yeah no love means you have nothing. All the succsess in the world dosent amount to anything if you dont have someone to share it with.

Rob2882's photo
Wed 03/11/09 10:25 PM

Hello...from another texan..i KNOW exactly where you are :tongue:

O_O I didn't know I had a fan club... well maybe at Q-Bar on kareoke night, but they are all drunk and anything sounds good when they are drunk :P

I may be a blonde but that didn't sound very nice...slaphead

That wasnt directed at you. Most of my friends (My fan club haha) Usualy say my singing is good, and voice it quite profusly when they had a big to much of the happy drink. Though I don't think I sound that good. (One friend suggested that I be the singer for metallica because I sound better, I think somthing was slipped into his drink.) embarassed

Oh so now you have a fan club???rofl rofl
Just giving you a hard time

Haha, So, you did say you know exaclty where I am, in any case. Have we met before? (Insert cheasy one liner here)

Ok..Ok..maybe not EXACTLY...but we don't have to get technical..laugh

I dont know if that's a good thing or not... love

Rob2882's photo
Wed 03/11/09 10:21 PM
Well you have to difine love. If you mean family and friends, then yes, you have nothing if you don;t have that. If you mean a signifigant other, in that case you only have half of nothing, because you still have friends who will pick up the peices and get the duct tape when you fele heart broken.

I think myself I have three or four layers of duct tape on my heart. Maybe I should stop putting it on my sleeve?

Rob2882's photo
Wed 03/11/09 10:18 PM

i don't like to get to drunk i get sick lol 2 beers and i have a buzzyawn

Reeeeealy? pitchfork
yes lol i'm a cheap date <shrugs>:banana: drinker

I wouldent mind taking you up on that. love

Rob2882's photo
Wed 03/11/09 10:16 PM

i don't like to get to drunk i get sick lol 2 beers and i have a buzzyawn

Reeeeealy? pitchfork

Rob2882's photo
Wed 03/11/09 10:09 PM
Sleep... i think the combo is..

Whiskey, beer, beer, double whiskey, beer, whiskey in the beer, beer, and everclea... *passes out* drinker flowerforyou

Rob2882's photo
Wed 03/11/09 10:02 PM

masterbate!

rofl sorry it's the cough medicine I swear!
thought we all did that ever night lol

Not every night... blushing

Rob2882's photo
Wed 03/11/09 09:44 PM

Hello...from another texan..i KNOW exactly where you are :tongue:

O_O I didn't know I had a fan club... well maybe at Q-Bar on kareoke night, but they are all drunk and anything sounds good when they are drunk :P

I may be a blonde but that didn't sound very nice...slaphead

That wasnt directed at you. Most of my friends (My fan club haha) Usualy say my singing is good, and voice it quite profusly when they had a big to much of the happy drink. Though I don't think I sound that good. (One friend suggested that I be the singer for metallica because I sound better, I think somthing was slipped into his drink.) embarassed

Oh so now you have a fan club???rofl rofl
Just giving you a hard time

Haha, So, you did say you know exaclty where I am, in any case. Have we met before? (Insert cheasy one liner here)