Community > Posts By > Rob2882

Rob2882's photo
Fri 03/13/09 06:49 PM

very true. i just try to be there for others when i can. there are times i felt i wish someone could be there for me (even though at the time...there were but couldn't see it)

what about a stranger?

I'm actualy that gulible to where I would help a stranger.

Unless I knew for a fact it was a bunch of **** eyed balony.

Rob2882's photo
Fri 03/13/09 06:44 PM
it depends on you.

If you are like me and dont wanna have anything to do with cheaters, then tell her to go away.

If you dont like the guy and want his girl, then go for it, though I in no way condone that, it is still an option.

eather way it's realy up to you because people do feel differant about such things.

Rob2882's photo
Fri 03/13/09 06:39 PM

it was said mans destiny was to become wise as serpents, not bleeding lambs, not but seeking only to do good.

in fact, doing good was just as cursed, and said to decieve, if it was to done to try to convince anything itself was good.

or of what was good.

you are right dame straight, the first was confusing.

ditto's

laugh ok that's bad when you confuse yourself lol

You know, when you get down to brass tacs, it's a vicious circle. and you get very dizzy after a while.

Rob2882's photo
Fri 03/13/09 06:37 PM

advice,my best friends getting a divorce.ohwell

Hope that they and the person they are divorcing try to make it clean as they can.

Other then that, be there for that person, offer to hear them rant on about it, and just be a friend.

Rob2882's photo
Fri 03/13/09 06:35 PM

What about a good girl who likes trips to the dark side every so often....with her main man, that is! :wink: :tongue:

This is just my personal opinion, but all women have an inner slut that is just begging to come out.

Usually it takes the right guy to bring it out.

I could be wrong, but that's kinda the way I see it...

That's where you are wrong.... a woman knows her sexuality... and doesn't USUALLY require some bloke to bring it out....just finding a man who wants to be a man, and not be mothered, will usually have a woman comfortable enough to show herself.

I agree with that to an extent...

A lot of women will find a nice guy that just doesn't know how to push those buttons inside of her.

He could be a really good, decent man that provides for her but is just clueless in the sack.

She knows she loves him but she also knows he doesn't create that spark.

That's all I'm saying when it comes to the repression.

She knows what she wants but he's not capable of providing it with his current set of beliefs.

That's where it takes a bad boy to bring out those raw, uninhibited sexual desires.

Not all guys are awesome lovers just like all women are not awesome lovers...

It takes a lot of openness, experimentation and trust on both sides.

I've gotta go for now but I'm looking forward to seeing what other replies come from this thread...
:banana:

The hardest thing about being with someone is to open those boundarys and have a trusting relationship.

Trusting someone from the view of socioty gets harder every year, people are afraid of hurt. That and a Nice guy is usualy seen as to good to be true.

If that's the case then I guess alot of us guys arent real...

Rob2882's photo
Fri 03/13/09 06:27 PM

if it has been perpetuated, that "self goodness" be the goal of human man, than this would subvert the greater good that was said to be the purpose of human man walking upon the earth, to become WISE AS SERPENTS???

if goodness is followed, no wisdom can ever prevail.

goodness followed lead lambs to a slaugher, wisdom followed bring learning and juctice and peace.

goodness followed bring to apathy, with no accountability of any living thing, even to it's own family, let alone to each and all alive as brother's and sister's.

augh david....lol please translate for the eloquent impared lol

sweety, why don't you read it again, and again, and if it does not become clear, then there is nothing in it to be considered???

the first line is all that you seek to have confidence.

Basicaly, doing good is an arrogant thing because you can never be as good as god, and man strives to be the best that they are doing. To subvert God is to invite his wrath which will cause your downfall.

But dont hold me to that because it's been years since I attended a bible study and even have the want to be a 'good christian'.

Being a good person is better in my opinion.

Rob2882's photo
Fri 03/13/09 06:22 PM

if it has been perpetuated, that "self goodness" be the goal of human man, than this would subvert the greater good, that was said to be the purpose of human man walking upon the earth, to become WISE AS SERPENTS???

if goodness is followed, no wisdom can ever prevail.

goodness followed lead lambs to a slaugher, wisdom followed bring learning and juctice and peace.

goodness followed bring to apathy, with no accountability of any living thing, even to it's own family, let alone to each and all alive as brother's and sister's.

I think in laymans terms he means No good deed goes unpunished.

Though I will disagree and say that being a good friend to anyone who needs a shoulder, or just help in general is what makes the world a brighter place.

Rob2882's photo
Fri 03/13/09 06:17 PM
The adventure of a lifetime! :banana:

Rob2882's photo
Fri 03/13/09 06:15 PM

Just seeing if anyone here has my cookie.

Cookie, what cookie?

heh

and it does help to have a picture, but if you are a genuanly nice person, people will flock to you.

At least... in a perfect senario

Where exactly do perfect scenarios happen...? ohwell Sign me up!

I wish I had the answer to that question.

Well in the romantic form anyway, I'm not at a lack for good friends, and will always want more. (anyone who says they have to many friends weirds me out)

Maybe we could be like scientists and answer that question together? If nothing else I bet there is a nobel peace prize in it somewhere.

Rob2882's photo
Fri 03/13/09 06:12 PM

300 somthing about making a last stand against all odds gets to me.

That an armageddon. Only movie I ever came to tears watching.

Armageddon was a great movie

Yeah it was. One of bruce willis' best performaces in my opinion!

Ummm, Pulp Fiction???

I said one of, not the best.

Rob2882's photo
Fri 03/13/09 06:10 PM

Armageddon was a great movie

Yeah it was. One of bruce willis' best performaces in my opinion!

Rob2882's photo
Fri 03/13/09 06:07 PM

Rob2882's photo
Fri 03/13/09 05:59 PM

My mother always tells me, one of her friends she grew up with always told her "There are the girls you date, and then there are the girls you marry...and they are two very different people..."

I am wondering what all the guys' outlooks on this is? Is it true? If so why...if not why...?

Personaly I wouldent know. I havent met a woman who made it to the alter with me.

while it sounds bad, it's a good thing because it saved me from makeing some HUGE mistakes. Though If I could find one that can make it to the alter, and even to the 'death do you part' thing, I would be happy.

Rob2882's photo
Fri 03/13/09 05:42 PM

Just seeing if anyone here has my cookie.

Cookie, what cookie?

heh

and it does help to have a picture, but if you are a genuanly nice person, people will flock to you.

At least... in a perfect senario

Rob2882's photo
Fri 03/13/09 05:32 PM

We are sick and tired of hearing about how dumb people in the South are. We challenge any so-called smart Yankee to take this examination administered by the University of Kentucky Engineering Department.

1. Calculate the smallest limb diameter on a persimmon tree that will support a 10-pound possum.

2. Which of these cars will rust out the quickest when placed on blocks in your front yard? A '65 Ford Fairlane, a '69 Chevrolet, a '67 Chevelle, or a '64 Pontiac GTO.

3. If your uncle builds a still that operates at a capacity of 20 gallons of shine produced per hour, how many car radiators are required to condense the product?

4. A woodcutter has a chainsaw that operates at 2,700 RPM. The density of the pine trees in the plot to be harvested is 470 per acre. The plot is 2.3 acres in size. The average tree d iameter is 14 inches. How many Budweisers will be drunk before the trees are cut down?

5. If every old refrigerator in the state vented a charge of R-12 simultaneously, what would be the percentage decrease in the ozone layer?

6. A front porch is constructed of 2x8 pine on 24-inch centers with a field rock foundation. The span is eight feet and the porch length is 16 feet. The porch floor is one-inch rough sawn pine. When the porch collapses, how many hound dogs will be killed?

7. A man owns a Tennessee house and 3.7 acres of land in a hollow with an average slope of 15%. The man has five children. Can each of his grown children put a mobile home on the man's land and still have enough property for their electric appliances to sit out front?

8. A two-ton truck is overloaded and proceeding 900 yards down a steep slope on a secondary road at 45 miles-per-hour. The brakes fail. Given average traffic conditions on secondary roads, what is the probability that it will strike a vehicle with a muffler?

9. A coal mine operates in an NFPA Class 1, Division 2 Hazardous Area. The mine employs 120 miners per shift. A gas warning is issued at the beginning of the third shift. How many cartons of unfiltered Camels will be smoked during the shift?

10. At a reduction in the gene pool variability rate of 7.5% per generation, how long will it take a town that has been bypassed by the Interstate to breed a country-western singer?

Yeah, what is it with that? We have NASA in the south. We have Rice University, and some of the BEST vets come from down here as well.

Accent dosen't equal how smart you are. Takes a smart person to understand us when we're tawkin' anyway.

Rob2882's photo
Fri 03/13/09 05:28 PM

Problem is the serious of this site it is a free dating site so just about anybody can sign up and 3/4 of the people on dating sites you pay for aren't really serious for the most part they just did it out of boredom, to spite another whom they are in a bad relationship with, did it while drunk and off a friends advice, or a pervert looking for some type of one time sexual incounter. As you search you will find that this site has a lot of people around you but only like 2% of them are active. All the people that are active in the forums (the people that are most active on this site) usually 90% of the time are not within 50 miles of where your at so with that said good luck.

I agree. I mean I'm here looking for that someone to be with the rest of my life as well, yet while I meet awesome friends who are out of state, the women close to me kinda dont give me the time of day, shorter guys in texas arent a hot commodoty.

Rob2882's photo
Fri 03/13/09 05:19 PM

, ohhhhhhhh i got it...the dusty stuff from her ped egg!!!!!!!!!!!

They so lied when they said your skin cells would ALL be collected in the egg. grumble

Rob....read a book.

Hahaha, I have been, I'm to restless to read, and it's wet and cold outside.

Rob2882's photo
Fri 03/13/09 05:14 PM

Sorry, I'm busy trying to figure out something to new to collect. I used to collect belly button lint, but the woman I'm to marry just informed me she has no belly button. I want to share my hobbies with her.

I will get back to you later though.

does she have ears??? ear wax blobs, nose crusties, tooth plaque, toe jam, pocket lint if in fact she has pockets, ohhhhhhhh i got it...the dusty stuff from her ped egg!!!!!!!!!!!

:laughing: rofl :laughing:

Rob2882's photo
Fri 03/13/09 05:08 PM

I was fine until i read this thread, now i am bored as well

Heh... :angel:

Rob2882's photo
Fri 03/13/09 05:04 PM
Yep, Bored.

Someone instant message me so I can not be bored.