Community > Posts By > Rob2882

Rob2882's photo
Wed 03/18/09 11:10 PM
I guess I better start taking applications. for this do they have to sign a waver? lol

Rob2882's photo
Sun 03/15/09 09:03 PM
Haha No kidding.

Rob2882's photo
Sun 03/15/09 04:36 AM
I agree. Now all we need is test subjects :P

Rob2882's photo
Sat 03/14/09 06:33 PM
Okay well we have to use the scientific proccess. We have a constant variable: people. Then we have our controled variables, one kind person and one not so kind person.

The question being: Do people flock to a kind person as opposed to a not kind person.

So people would be X
Kind person would be Y
Not kind person would be Z
and our result of a perfect situation would be P

Does X + Y = P to be better extent than X + Z?

My hypothisis would be, if a Kind person was introduced into a group of people, then he would find himself getting along better than if the not so kind person was introduced.

With thease stated, then we would actualy do the experiment, taking notes and getting the reations from our constant variables as they interact with our controld variables. More than one test would be needed, but I think a good two out of three at least would be sufficiant to see what might happon.

glasses

Rob2882's photo
Sat 03/14/09 01:20 AM
Ahhh, thats right. About if it matters if you are nice that if people will naturaly find you more likeable.

glasses spock

Rob2882's photo
Fri 03/13/09 08:51 PM

drinker I come bearing gifts....a round for the house :wink:

And another one from me after that!

Rob2882's photo
Fri 03/13/09 08:33 PM

are there any beliefs out there that do a special ritual or ceremony (sorry if i'm using the wrong terms again)

Yes actualy. Some people beleive that being down in the dumps or even suffering is a sign that you have an angry spirit following you and it needs to be removed. I dont remeber which religion it comes from, but it does sound like a pretty neat mental cure.

'I think there for I am' The possibilities of the human mind are astounding.

Rob2882's photo
Fri 03/13/09 08:30 PM

not a very cool joke, but funny

Yeah, before he found out it was a joke I told him if he needs a godfather for his kid that I'm open.

:smile:

Rob2882's photo
Fri 03/13/09 08:25 PM
So last night I was at Denny's with my friends. it was late, us being the after bar rush, and our waiter was a pretty good dude.

Well after he deleiverd our drinks, he got a text message while at our table, now he checked it, and while it's not a good thing to do, I'll over look that for the sheer look of terror on his face.

The message was: I need you to stop by the store and get a pregnancy test.

Aparently he had a fling with his roomate. And apparently he was scared out of his mind.

My friend fred said "First responce is pretty accurate." And I lost it.

Then we gave him the funny speech about wearing a helmet. Can't ride without a helmet and so on.

Well as we were all leaving, he told us that it was some kinda joke from her because he left the lid up on the toilet. I think he learned his lession.

Rob2882's photo
Fri 03/13/09 08:14 PM

Yes, they look very nice together...our coats can be green...our pockets can be black and the buttons will be silver :D

That would be so cool.

wait.. what was the experiment again?

Rob2882's photo
Fri 03/13/09 08:01 PM
Adopt a child.

Rob2882's photo
Fri 03/13/09 07:59 PM

Okay, then I have a question. How, how, how, and I suposed to go about finding someone to date?

Because, even going on a first date that wouldent lead to anything, would be better than sitting at home with not a damn thing to do.

Have fun. Show a sense of humor. Let the women out here get to know you by your words. How else can they know get to know you? You now realize how desperate you sounded in your original post. Did you think you walked into a dating super store? How do you approach women in the real world? Would you walk into a mall and announce to everyone what you posted on this thread?

Be normal. Be real. Be fun to talk to and get to know. The women will notice. drinker

You have a point.

take it from Loo..he knows..patience is a virtue..have fun...don't rush

But what gets me, and I mean this REALY gets me. is that people whine about not having someone. So then you go 'Hey, lets go out, or chat, or get to know eachother.' And you get the cold shoulder, or in some cases someone with a smart remark.

I know I'm being maybe alittle pessimistic, but it dose get to me.

Rob2882's photo
Fri 03/13/09 07:47 PM

Problem is the serious of this site it is a free dating site so just about anybody can sign up and 3/4 of the people on dating sites you pay for aren't really serious for the most part they just did it out of boredom, to spite another whom they are in a bad relationship with, did it while drunk and off a friends advice, or a pervert looking for some type of one time sexual incounter. As you search you will find that this site has a lot of people around you but only like 2% of them are active. All the people that are active in the forums (the people that are most active on this site) usually 90% of the time are not within 50 miles of where your at so with that said good luck.

I agree. I mean I'm here looking for that someone to be with the rest of my life as well, yet while I meet awesome friends who are out of state, the women close to me kinda dont give me the time of day, shorter guys in texas arent a hot commodoty.

shorter guys anywhere it's a fact ever watched the History special " the science of sexual attraction" when showed two different pictures of two different men 3 out of 4 times they choose the taller man. Employers are also heightist as if given two separate males with the same expeirence for a particular job they will higher the taller male 70% of the time. Nothing we can do about it except take it as it is because every culture in the world has had heightism existing in it for centuries.

Seriously.

Rob2882's photo
Fri 03/13/09 07:42 PM

Okay, then I have a question. How, how, how, and I suposed to go about finding someone to date?

Because, even going on a first date that wouldent lead to anything, would be better than sitting at home with not a damn thing to do.

Have fun. Show a sense of humor. Let the women out here get to know you by your words. How else can they know get to know you? You now realize how desperate you sounded in your original post. Did you think you walked into a dating super store? How do you approach women in the real world? Would you walk into a mall and announce to everyone what you posted on this thread?

Be normal. Be real. Be fun to talk to and get to know. The women will notice. drinker

You have a point.

Rob2882's photo
Fri 03/13/09 07:32 PM

Rob2882's photo
Fri 03/13/09 07:28 PM
I do think this is one idea that wont work very well... slaphead

Rob2882's photo
Fri 03/13/09 07:25 PM

True...true...do you think my lab coat can be green? :)
I look bad in white...ohwell

Oh my god, that would be so awesome! I love green!

Lol...Green is my favorite color :D

Green black and silver, somthing about those colors.

Rob2882's photo
Fri 03/13/09 07:20 PM

True...true...do you think my lab coat can be green? :)
I look bad in white...ohwell

Oh my god, that would be so awesome! I love green!

Rob2882's photo
Fri 03/13/09 07:11 PM

the thing is....when i was at rock bottom....here were people there for me but i wouldn't see it because of what i was going through

looking back...i'm very lucky to have a caring family and friends.

maybe it's wanting to give back to others....i don't know

I myself was in the same boat a long while ago. Though now I find myself on the opposite side of that with soime of my friends now, though most of their problems are moire family oriented.

Rob2882's photo
Fri 03/13/09 07:08 PM

Just seeing if anyone here has my cookie.

Cookie, what cookie?

heh

and it does help to have a picture, but if you are a genuanly nice person, people will flock to you.

At least... in a perfect senario

Where exactly do perfect scenarios happen...? ohwell Sign me up!

I wish I had the answer to that question.

Well in the romantic form anyway, I'm not at a lack for good friends, and will always want more. (anyone who says they have to many friends weirds me out)

Maybe we could be like scientists and answer that question together? If nothing else I bet there is a nobel peace prize in it somewhere.

I bet there is a nobel peace prize...only question is...am i smart enough to be a scientist :O...and I agree with you...people who "have too many friends" are crazy...

Being a scientist is easy. Know the subject, then solve the theory or problem.

it's mostly trial and error, and we get ot wear those nifty lab coats.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7