ferenczhucker1957's photo
Tue 06/12/18 03:43 PM
Everything, yes, hard to think of any one thing because we grew so close together over the years.

Tue 06/05/18 03:47 PM
My 9year old daughter can’t get enough of these roller skating ladies from over there in th US, but now she wants the Moxi skates, omg !, $270 a pair, my only saving grace is they start at size 4 US and my girl is only a size 1 UK, so just getting out by the skin of my teeth, but still, I looked into it and online in the UK £299, this works out at over $400, did export and import tax go up suddenly ?, :wink:

Mon 06/04/18 02:29 AM
Edited by ferenczhucker1957 on Mon 06/04/18 02:44 AM

Perhaps you could just feel into the void for the essence that might be them ...that isn't really them ...but the them you would want them to be ...so that you could fall in love with the image that they would want you to have ...so that when you finally do see them you will already be in love and will overlook the fact that they really are a blank blue box.

bigsmile

Who knows biker -- people have all sorts of reasons for doing what they do. Welcome! I hope you find what you are looking for.

waving

A lovely dream to have, to build an image of a person in your imagination, only to have it torn down when reality sets in, no, just have a profile picture, it stops any false ideas building and keeps it real, it’s all about sex appeal, if you find an image of the person attractive then you might want to communicate, after all, there has to be that spark, so going to have to agree, why, why, why, no pictures.

Fri 06/01/18 05:47 AM
Time.

Thu 05/31/18 02:32 AM
A little too unique I guess, being a mature single father is so hard on here, sadly the women who I’m into are mature and I find they don’t want the kids, they’ve been there, done that and want something a little different than what I have to offer I guess ?. Been on here for 4 years now and had no success in meeting that special someone, no false allusions, I’m not a stud, lol, but I’m no ugly duckling either, so, it’s back to my original thought, I’m a father to a young child, my curse as I’m seeing it, but I wouldn’t change it for the world, so do you here see this too, I value others opinions, thanks, Ferry.

Thu 05/31/18 02:22 AM
Yes, thanks, a good point, but I was looking for advice on how maybe to improve my profile, can’t alter the fact I’m a father, but anything else, I have the option to change, but thanks, delightful illusion.

Mon 05/28/18 03:42 AM
Well, that went as expected, lol.:wink:

Mon 05/21/18 12:47 PM
Hello nice motherly picture, why only one ? and a bit more of a write up would be nice too, OK, but a little basic, all the best, Ferry.

Sun 05/13/18 02:56 AM
A little too unique I guess, being a mature single father is so hard on here, sadly the women who I’m into are mature and I find they don’t want the kids, they’ve been there, done that and want something a little different than what I have to offer I guess, been on here for 4 years now and had no success in meeting that special someone, no false allusions, I’m not a stud, lol, but I’m no ugly duckling either, so, it’s back to my original thought, I’m a father to a young child, my curse as I’m seeing it, but I wouldn’t change it for the world, so do you here see this too, I value others opinions, thanks, Ferry.

Thu 08/11/16 02:58 AM
Hello, yes I would agree, age too plays a big part, most mature women who have had children and are now grown up and flown the nest so to speak and seem to want me time, so a man with children, more importantly, very young children, has a hard time finding a woman who is willing to try, Ferry.

Thu 08/11/16 02:34 AM
Hi, I don't see a problem, take your queue from your child, if your child wants to then fine, my daughter is a loving and affectionate child and if I had a boy, my view would not change, hugs and kisses are so important to their development and confidence, too much talk of the bad things today, remember good family values and live by them, all the best, Ferry.

Sun 01/24/16 03:49 AM
Nice professional photoes, sadly, thats all, try to develope a personality and not just an image, more than just a Hi would go a long way, best of luck on here,, if you are genuine, Ferry.

Sat 02/14/15 06:19 AM
Camping in your back garden, lol, nice to Know others are as silly as me, my little girl loves it when the rain comes down and we are in the tent. Never gone camping in Wales, but love the lakes, but have fun were ever you go, Ferry,x.

Thu 02/12/15 06:45 AM
Edited by ferenczhucker1957 on Thu 02/12/15 07:00 AM

The only single dad I know is my ex, and he plays it to the hills considering I have custody, he just strokes the ego and pretends because I've raised our three kids with no child support ......so you probably don't want my opinion, it would be interesting to see a real single dad who lives in the same house with his kids full time and finds the time to work and pay for childcare and prepare meals do their daughters hair and take them shopping, drive them everywhere.....like single moms do.
Bake bread, cakes and biscuits, cook, clean the house, wash pots, cloths, help her with homework, read to her,nurse her when shes not well, kiss and hug her when she misses her mum do everything with her, put her first, second and third on my list of priorities, but I fail with her hair, but I'm getting there, so I guess you win !

Thu 02/12/15 04:26 AM
Thanks, just looked it up and took the test, won't put too much faith in it but it was fun the results- ESFJ, cheers, Ferry.

Wed 02/11/15 11:24 AM
I've read some nice comments on this subject and was surprised to hear so many positives, yet the reality is much different. It is hard to pick up the pieces after you find yourself alone again, even harder if children lose a loving parent, separation, divorce or as in my case bereavement, now as a single parent I understand how hard it is for single mothers, I would love to meet a single mum, who is willing to see how things go, This will be harder for me as I'm 57yrs old, don't think I'm too bad for 57, but finding a mature woman willing to take a chance is hard and most have had the children and now want as they say, me time. I had a good job working within the aerospace industry, miss it so much, but I'm doing what I should be doing, what I love doing and the rewards I get in my new profession is the love and respect of my daughter, her mother should be here, not me, if God has a plan, some times I think its a little ****ed, sorry about that, but its how I feel, so I'll carry on doing the very best I can at being a dad, I make mistakes and I guess I'll make more along the way, A new best friend, partner and lover ?, we will have to wait and see, but if I'm patient and very lucky, I might find love again, Ferry.

Wed 02/04/15 02:35 PM

I give single dad's and mom's a lot of credit.

Me; too I give single dads a lot of credit but I wouldn't date one. Tried it on many occasions and never worked out but I still respect them.

I tried it also. It didn't work out for me.
At the risk of sounding far too much like my 6yr old daughter, lol, Why ?. I'm not asking for specific, but general reasons, you see this is all new to me, never wanted this, nor planned for it, but at night, when I'm alone, I wonder what the future holds, My personal opinion is, my daughter would always come first, but this is a view held by all single parents, regardless of gender. Could it be you and Navygirl just didn't find the the person to be a good match and not his or her domestic situation you found yourself at odds with ?, regards, Ferry.

Tue 02/03/15 01:59 PM
Its so hard to motivate oneself after a loss of a loved one, I'm lucky to have such a beautiful 6 yr old daughter to care for and she has been my life saver. It's all because of her, I'm enjoying life again, the bike rides,drawing, painting, picnics, swimming lessons, her not me, lol, the scary bear hunts in our local woods, she hears them growling all the time, never seen them, but she swears they are there. It would be nice to have someone holding her other hand, not as a mother, but as a new best friend.