Tue 07/01/08 08:27 AM
Integrity

mahaskins's photo
Thu 05/22/08 08:58 AM
If your idea of foreplay is "Get in the truck Bi@#h!"

mahaskins's photo
Wed 09/12/07 08:26 PM
Grieving:
You need to step away from the crack pipe! To be a Bible quoter and Bible thumper, you missed the boat on this one. At no point did the young lady state that she is having sex. That was something you obviously saw in your dreams. If you are indeed a church going person, what gives you the right to judge other people. She asked for advice and you attacked everyone that offered it to her. I will be the first to admit that not everyone's advice may be the best, she will have to pick and choose who she wants to listen to. However, if she is involved with someone like you, someone that shares your beliefs, my advice would not be to run or break up. My advice would be for her to commit suicide. In a hurry! You are the most egotistical, self-centered person I have ever run across in my 46 years. You give men a bad name.
As far as your attack on "unsure" is concerned, I know her. I can talk about the way she leads her life. She is an example for other people to follow. She is not a "man-hater". She is a warm, wonderful person that you would be proud to have in your corner. I have known her several months now and could not ask for a better friend. She is a wonderful mother to her kids, and definitely leads a religious life. She leads by example and attends church on a regular basis. If you want to insult someone and be disrespectful to someone, come out and play with me you friggin hypocrite.

mahaskins's photo
Thu 08/02/07 05:32 PM
I have always believed that you can "love" someone and you can be "in love" with someone. When you "love" someone, you care about their health, morale, and welfare. You want to see them happy and you will do anything in your power to help them. You think about them often and have a smile on your face when you do so. If you are "in love" with someone, you are willing to go that one final step...you are willing to forfeit your life to save theirs. That is how I know.

mahaskins's photo
Tue 07/31/07 05:16 PM
I agree with several posts above. You should take a chance, but be extremely careful. A lot of people mis-represent themselves on-line. I took a chance recently and met a girl in Indiana. She is one of the best things that has happened in my life in a long time. Make sure that if you do decide to meet him, it is in a public place and you have your own transportation. That way you can bail on him if you need to. Hopefully everything will work out fine and you will be underway on a new and wonderful relationship.

P.S. I am originally from Vance County in N.C., It is nice to see someone else from N.C. Good Luck Home Gurl!

mahaskins's photo
Sun 07/22/07 09:06 PM
Hello! Welcome and have fun!flowerforyou

mahaskins's photo
Tue 07/17/07 10:07 PM
I don't think you rained on my parade... just the opposite. I was looking for honest answers and responses and got yours. Thanks!

mahaskins's photo
Tue 07/17/07 09:47 PM
I would be interested in knowing how you reached that conclusion.

mahaskins's photo
Tue 07/17/07 09:41 PM
Hey coco, what's up with new picture? How are you?

mahaskins's photo
Tue 07/17/07 08:59 PM
I accidentally posted this thread in another category. I was just kinda wondering why people follow the political party they support.

mahaskins's photo
Sun 07/15/07 06:04 AM
Cute!flowerforyou

mahaskins's photo
Sun 07/15/07 05:39 AM
Good morning everyone! Hope you all have a great day! drinker drinker

mahaskins's photo
Sat 07/14/07 07:51 PM
I feel like he will be fine! I know him and know that you are a wonderful mother. I think he will party a little bit, but he is a good kid that loves you very much. He will remember why he is there before the partying gets out of hand. Best of luck to both of you!:heart: :heart: :heart:

mahaskins's photo
Thu 07/12/07 10:56 PM
an ice cold peach

mahaskins's photo
Thu 07/12/07 10:41 PM
Amen, and well put!

mahaskins's photo
Tue 07/10/07 06:44 PM
Joni,

Welcome to JSH! Most of us joined after being off of the dating market for long time. You have already been given the best advice... Just be yourself and have fun.flowerforyou

Mike

mahaskins's photo
Thu 07/05/07 08:56 PM
116F here!

mahaskins's photo
Thu 07/05/07 08:56 PM
116F here!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6