Community > Posts By > DadCat

DadCat's photo
Tue 03/03/15 09:01 AM

There seems to be a bottle neck at the Noise Source.

Welcome to Mingle.

Love that diagram Teal! rofl I will use it with my child.

DadCat's photo
Tue 03/03/15 09:00 AM
Welcome and best of luck in your search.

You will find some good people in the forums so I encourage you to be part of our discussions and community.

You will also find some humor.laugh

Enjoy the ride.

bye now...

DadCat's photo
Tue 03/03/15 08:53 AM
I expect my child to be ready at 16.

Chaperones may be needed at 9. laugh

DadCat's photo
Tue 03/03/15 08:51 AM
Welcome to mingle and best of luck in your search.

You will find some good people in the forums so I encourage you to be part of our discussions and community.

bye now...

DadCat's photo
Tue 03/03/15 08:49 AM
Welcome and best of luck in your search.:smile:

bye now...

DadCat's photo
Tue 03/03/15 08:48 AM
Welcome and best of luck in your search.flowerforyou

bye now...

DadCat's photo
Tue 03/03/15 08:43 AM
Welcome.

I will tell you this is not facebook so I encourage you not to expect 'friends' to just appear from nowhere. If you participate in the forums you will find the real people and get to know them.

The real friends will be people you develop communication with.

best of luck.

bye now...

DadCat's photo
Tue 03/03/15 01:01 AM
Welcome to Mingle and best of luck in your search drinker

bye now...

DadCat's photo
Tue 03/03/15 12:56 AM
Welcome Christian and best of luck.

bye now...

DadCat's photo
Tue 03/03/15 12:54 AM
Welcome Kayla!

bye now...

DadCat's photo
Mon 03/02/15 07:09 PM
Edited by DadCat on Mon 03/02/15 07:10 PM

i work it this way........my number is (134 new)......if i see this # go to 135, that means some woman in mingle-land has clicked yes on me in the match thing.....to find out who it is, go to "find some new matches" the one who clicked yes on you will be in the first 10 or 12 people to show up....now rate them only honestly and also if you are actually interested.. .mingle will send you an email within 2 to 3 minutes confirming the match if you have clicked yes to the one who chose you....now you have the chance to make a new friend.....if you don't get the confirmation email, it means you've already clicked no to the one who wants to match with you...so, no harm done there either....it's worked for me, each time that number has gone up....

12 :cry:

I believe you have found the formula for how this feature works.

Personally, I find the Mutual Match feature is a waste of time. Most of the 'Matches' are for people not seen in over a month. I believe it is used by Mingle2 to send emails coaching people back to the site. I feel used. :angry:

The best way to find out about someone actively seeking is to view their profile through the ":people near ..." banner at the top of the page. Those are members that have actually been proactively using the site within recent history.

bye now...

DadCat's photo
Mon 03/02/15 06:49 PM
Good Luck in your search Chris.

bye now...

DadCat's photo
Mon 03/02/15 06:41 PM

She told me mine was the right size.

I believe it's question of vanity to ask the question. No different than a woman asking a question about her breasts or P.

I believe the response is to reassure your partner or potential partner.

I believe if you view their physical attributes as having the greatest importance, then you are relegating the rest of the person's potential to obscurity.

I believe the potential of a true intimate relationship lies beyond the physical of our body. The body changes. It is the soul or essence of the person that will remain long after we return to the cosmos.

bye now...

DadCat's photo
Mon 03/02/15 06:09 PM
For the women wondering how to properly answer the question:

I had a discussion recently with a woman.

She sent me a photo of a large D she has. I asked her if she had a fantasy of having a large D. She told me mine was the right size.

That's the way to handle it.

Mekay is on the money!

bye now...

DadCat's photo
Mon 03/02/15 01:28 PM
I only wish I could share my photos directly. I have captured a lot including a comet in 1997.

These forums only accept a URL.

Thanks for the heads on the Solar Eclipse for Europe Justfun_1.

We have a Lunar Eclipse for western North America, the Pacific, east Asia, Australia and New Zealand on April 4, 2015.

See the wiki page for the times is your neighborhood.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_2015_lunar_eclipse

Total eclipse will only be 4 minutes and 43 seconds which is a very short period.

bye now...

DadCat's photo
Mon 03/02/15 11:27 AM
Edited by DadCat on Mon 03/02/15 11:28 AM
Good Morning to those sharing my zone (Storm, Dream, Happines2u )

Good Morning for those Down Under and Above Down Under. (Mikey, Mekay, Astrid, Ame, Yanbin, Tilly, forsure, Blondie)

Good Afternoon for my more Eastern forum readers (Scoobert, Maria, Pinkbunny, Melmax, no1phD, cutiepie, 2Kids, sparks, mightymoe, Leigh, WonderWoman, tealbreeze, Dodo, Jarsno, klc)

Good Evening to those across the Pond (Seacoast, joethebricky, Debbie, messi)

Okay. I think that's a good collection.

I acknowledge each and every one of you for the words you write and the willingness to share and contribute to this community. May it continue.

bye now...

DadCat's photo
Mon 03/02/15 10:57 AM

Because this is getting sooooooooooooooooooo tiring. SSDD

Makes me wonder what is "sooooooooooooooooooo" but nevertheless. May this help you to know your need is acknowledged and fulfilled.

((((MelMax)))

Welcome back (((Storm)))

And for the universe to send for me:

((((Lia)))flowerforyou ((((Jennifer)))) flowerforyou

((((Cookie)))):heart:

:heart: :heart: :heart: ((((Misha)))):heart: :heart: :heart:

Thank you (((Maria))) and (((Ame)))

bye now...

DadCat's photo
Mon 03/02/15 07:54 AM
I am fascinated by the responses here which appear to make a presumption about the question asked.

I reveals our individuality about our concept of the word 'relationship'. I have a broader definitions of the word to include any person with whom I share a connection with by any means of communication. That would include the people here in the forums.

Yes, like any type of intimacy, sexual intimacy makes a relationship stronger...

For this inquiry, I will presume we are talking about a relationship between two adults seeking to become partners. I would agree with Leigh's response as it resonated with me.

Love your response Leigh.

bye now...

DadCat's photo
Mon 03/02/15 07:29 AM
I do not really subscribe to the idea of a fairy tale.

I had a dream long ago.

I had faith and the belief that I make my own reality.

I know for me this worked.

I have a beautiful child to prove it.

bye now...

DadCat's photo
Mon 03/02/15 12:56 AM
I share your pain and empathize with your situation. I offer some words I wrote recently to someone that I believe will help you get some perspective.

This is my belief. You may take it as your own or not.

Trust and Jealousy

I believe jealousy comes from a lack in trust in another person. I do not believe that I express jealousy towards someone if I love them.

I trust that they are behaving in a way that is respectful to me and to our relationship. If I feel they are being disrespectful to me and our relationship I talk to them about it.

It is not about jealousy. It is about the pain of being disrespected by a woman I love. If she shows her affections to another man inappropriately there is something wrong in the relationship that needs to be discussed.

I believe that any loving relationship is worthy of efforts to make sure that we don't have problems. If we have problems we use trust as a basis to work them out.

If we have true love we can expect our partner to offer and give forgiveness for any mistakes or errors or hurt that we put up on the other. We are humans and are bound to make mistakes. It is beyond being human (divine) to allow a place for forgiveness. That makes us better than just humans.

I believe you have to have trust as the basis for any relationship. As you read in my profile I say this explicitly. I expect that we would have trust and there would be no reason to have jealousy if we have trust right.

bye now...