Community > Posts By > urbanexchange

urbanexchange's photo
Sat 08/01/15 10:41 AM
Name a 21st century item/services that you would have needed to travel to the Land Of Mordor to dispose the "Ring of Power"'in the fiery chasms of "Mount Doom?"

I'll start:

A cellphone

urbanexchange's photo
Sat 08/01/15 10:41 AM
Name a 21st century item/services that you would have needed to travel to the Land Of Mordor to dispose the "Ring of Power"'in the fiery chasms of "Mount Doom?"

I'll start:

A cellphone

urbanexchange's photo
Sat 08/01/15 03:59 AM
I put eggs in it and make egg drop
Soup

urbanexchange's photo
Tue 07/28/15 03:21 PM
"A loan officer is a fellow who loans you his umbrella when the sun is shining and wants it back the minute it begins to rain."

urbanexchange's photo
Mon 07/27/15 04:53 PM
"To learn who rules you over, you simply find out who you are NOT allowed to criticize." Voltaire

urbanexchange's photo
Mon 07/27/15 04:51 PM
"It is the quality of ones conviction that determines success; not the number of followers." Professor RJ Lupin

urbanexchange's photo
Mon 07/20/15 02:57 AM
So now what political bandwagon are the soldiers going to jump on after Donald Trump criticized John McCain?

urbanexchange's photo
Sat 07/18/15 06:57 PM

I lived BPD. Someone who has it and does nothing to fix it is hard to live with, but you just have to be patient. It takes someone with great understanding to be in a relationship with someone who has been diagnosed but does not search for answers or refuses to accept them. My mother is bipolar but has also recovered over the years, we broke contact for some time but since I faced all my issues I truly understand why she did what she did. Now she's my role model. Bpd is a very sensitive and abandoned person so you just have to let him/her know how you feel about them and love them more often than most people, but to say 'stay away from that person' is very immature and misunderstanding to their childhood. If you are codependent or an enabler then you can not have a healthy relationship with anyone who lives a mental disorder, you can not fix another person.

I went through that role-model, validating of feelings b.s...until my mother posted photos, established credit under my name and put my birth certificate on the Internet for the entire world to see. I went through that b.s when she didn't go to both my high school and college graduation. My mother has BPD, bipolar, schizophrenia, with severe delusions of persecution. Plus narcissistic and grandiose behavior.

And I even cut off a relationship with a boyfriend who use to come to my job to Harass me, and doubted my self worth after I dumped him.

Can't deal BPD anymore.

urbanexchange's photo
Sat 07/18/15 04:37 PM

Dealing with someone with BPD is extremely difficult with someone you love. I've had relationship in which I was the codependent: enabling bad behavior to validate my self worth with someone who is judgmental.

But what If that person is your parent?

How do you handle this?

Do you think it's possible for codependents to find love?

Have you all ever been in a relationship with someone who has borderline personality disorder or a relationship with someone who was a child of a parent who had personality disorder?

Yep,, Bi Polar ( and the add -ons that come along with it) Nothing borderline about it. Living hell for the entire family. But you find a way to get thru it and move on.. when the time is right and the kids are grown... can't leave them alone in that environment.. that's for sure.

Yea...BPD individuals are very charismatic and manipulative. They know how to get under your skin. It's almost like being with someone who has antisocial personality. They are selfish and narcissistic. And they use codependents
as "narcissistic fuel." I thought they were capable of loving people but I'm not sure anymore.

urbanexchange's photo
Sat 07/18/15 03:57 PM
Dealing with someone with BPD is extremely difficult with someone you love. I've had relationship in which I was the codependent: enabling bad behavior to validate my self worth with someone who is judgmental.

But what If that person is your parent?

How do you handle this?

Do you think it's possible for codependents to find love?

Have you all ever been in a relationship with someone who has borderline personality disorder or a relationship with someone who was a child of a parent who had personality disorder?

urbanexchange's photo
Sun 06/28/15 05:10 PM
I tend to attract younger men And I don't know why. Maybe it's because I like video games and sports. But I don't date younger men.

urbanexchange's photo
Sun 06/28/15 02:20 PM

I have absolutely no problem with interracial relationships between african Americans and whites. When black people date one another, there is a daily constant reminder that their physical features such as hair, skin and in some cases body type are not accepted by society. So therefore, the relationship may not work. Some of my best relationships were with non-black men. However, I called it off because Ironically, because interracial relationships or miscegenation is not socially accepted.

So all your relationships with black men failed because why look at each other. what
---------------------------------------------------------

. Some of my best relationships were with non-black men. However, I called it off because Ironically, because interracial relationships or miscegenation is not socially accepted

So all your white relationships were the best... yet YOU left them all because of society what

rofl

Believe it or not miscegenation is not socially accepted. It's hard dating someone when you have to worry what others might think of you

urbanexchange's photo
Sun 06/28/15 01:36 PM
Asparagus dipped in mayonnaise

urbanexchange's photo
Sun 06/28/15 08:37 AM
I have absolutely no problem with interracial relationships between african Americans and whites. When black people date one another, there is a daily constant reminder that their physical features such as hair, skin and in some cases body type are not accepted by society. So therefore, the relationship may not work. Some of my best relationships were with non-black men. However, I called it off because Ironically, because interracial relationships or miscegenation is not socially accepted.

urbanexchange's photo
Sun 06/28/15 08:18 AM
Nope

urbanexchange's photo
Sat 06/27/15 08:18 PM
Post Grape-Nuts

urbanexchange's photo
Mon 06/08/15 03:43 PM
The way things are going, we're going to have to add "Shim" as pronoun in our dictionary.

urbanexchange's photo
Sun 06/07/15 06:07 PM

"... the chase doesn't stop at the boarder" d1

True.

BUT !!

It introduces significant jurisdictional complications, including:
- Governor Cuomo has ~250 LEOs working the case. Their work is quite likely to stop at the border.

- That drops these two hot potatoes in Canada's lap. And they don't have a whole lot of $financial $incentive to fund a $multi-$million $dollar manhunt; to clean up the mess the U.S. is responsible for.

"They are not a country full of white people wearing berets." S2

Tidy whities?
I thought Canada was substantially White skinned. I know the larger cities may have minority residents.

But there aren't a lot of Black ***** on the Toronto Maple Leaf's bench.

Toronto is about 30-45 minutes from Buffalo and Rochester. And Buffalo and Rochester is extremely west of Dannemora and Plattsburgh

urbanexchange's photo
Sun 06/07/15 06:07 PM

"... the chase doesn't stop at the boarder" d1

True.

BUT !!

It introduces significant jurisdictional complications, including:
- Governor Cuomo has ~250 LEOs working the case. Their work is quite likely to stop at the border.

- That drops these two hot potatoes in Canada's lap. And they don't have a whole lot of $financial $incentive to fund a $multi-$million $dollar manhunt; to clean up the mess the U.S. is responsible for.

"They are not a country full of white people wearing berets." S2

Tidy whities?
I thought Canada was substantially White skinned. I know the larger cities may have minority residents.

But there aren't a lot of Black ***** on the Toronto Maple Leaf's bench.

Toronto is about 30-45 minutes from Buffalo and Rochester. And Buffalo and Rochester is extremely west of Dannemora and Plattsburgh

urbanexchange's photo
Sun 06/07/15 06:02 PM

As racist as this sounds, if blacks had escaped and about to cross the border, patrol at the border would be suspicious because blacks are not resident to those parts of town. But these two suspects are white. People tend to lower guard at white people than they do of blacks. These suspects can blend in very easily and can assimilate in any town they go into because of their race. These suspects will be extremely difficult to find.

*Patrol at the border would be suspicious " what That doesn't make sense. 250 officials trying to find these guys no matter what they look like .What is suspicious about officials doing their job?

And you check stats on Canada's racial & cultural diversity. They are not a country full of white people wearing berets.

I was hoping someone would catch this exactly...

I am not sure if these convicts were on death row or not..One of the reasons years ago death row escapees would run for Canada was Canada didn't have extradition for death row people.. Not sure if this has changed or not, remember it from years ago.

I am sure someone from Canada will come in and correct me if I am wrong.

There is no death row in NYS. Death row was abolished under the Pataki administration. The last person on Death Row was someone named John Taylor who was convicted of killing 5 Wendy's employees. But his death row sentence was overturned. Right now, he's serving life sentences at Dannemora Correctional Facility. NYS is too liberal for death penalty. There is a disproportionate amount of minorities in prison and no politicians want to touch that.