"would of"
"should of"

no photo
Fri 06/15/12 05:16 PM
Spirits

no photo
Fri 06/15/12 05:15 PM
"That's a clown question, bro"

19, only 40-some big league games and handles the press better than seasoned vets.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzbhjzsyvGk

or just google "clown question bro"

no photo
Fri 06/15/12 04:29 PM

The market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent.

no photo
Sun 06/10/12 07:07 PM
Disappointed

no photo
Sun 06/10/12 02:20 PM
Valid point, alleoops, about not having kids you can't afford to support. I agree with you wholeheartedly. But it's a separate issue from what the minimum wage should be. Just like illegal immigration is a separate issue also. If we want to have a constructive debate, let's stick to the topic at hand.

And speaking of what goes on in Washington, the Nats just swept the Sox. Hoo-ahh! Well that happened in Boston actually, but you get the point.

no photo
Sun 06/10/12 10:31 AM
"The proof is in the pudding."

The correct saying is, "The proof of the pudding is in the eating."

This is another case of someone getting it wrong and then all the lemmings following him/her over the cliff.

no photo
Sat 06/09/12 05:08 PM
"Kick the can down the road."

If I hear one more politician, reporter, pundit, etc. say this, I'm going to call my congressman. Oh wait.

no photo
Sat 06/09/12 03:34 PM

And Mitt Romney wore a Michigan State Trooper's uniform when he wasn't a state trooper. What's your point?

You missed it?slaphead

What was there to miss?

no photo
Sat 06/09/12 02:54 PM
And Mitt Romney wore a Michigan State Trooper's uniform when he wasn't a state trooper. What's your point?

no photo
Sat 06/09/12 02:14 PM

eye for won, don’t get this thread.
Patients. Good thangs come two those who weight. Soon you will sea.

Alright, you guys. Enough or I'll sick the fun police on you.

no photo
Sat 06/09/12 02:07 PM

And you know what minimum wage says? It's a start and better than no job at all. If one doesn't want minimum wage, work to better yourself. That's what I did. :wink:

Like I said. That's MY code. May not be yours. Maybe it wouldn't bother you to look somebody in the eye and say, "I'm only paying you this much because the law requires me to." In my mind, I wouldn't hire anybody that I thought was only worth $7.25.

need more employers like you,,,,,

Not an employer, but yea, more employers should think that way.

no photo
Sat 06/09/12 01:36 PM

Perhaps it will at least help people with the words in the OP. That would be nice.

It seems that me and....correction...you and I are the only ones who are bothered by the butchering of the King's English.

Here's one for all us sports fans. Whatever happened to athletic ability? All I hear today is "athleticism". I guess the dumb ex-jocks think it makes them sound smarter.

no photo
Sat 06/09/12 01:23 PM

I'm up! I'm up! I've installed shelves, cleaned the kitchen and made fresh iced tea...do I get brownie points?

Only if you share the brownies. Oh wait.

My brownies are magically delicious...
Oh wait, that's Lucky Charms.

Still works!
blushing

But you didn't make brownies. You made tea. Or maybe you have made brownies by now. In which case, I wouldn't mind having some of those magically delicious morsels.

no photo
Sat 06/09/12 01:18 PM

And you know what minimum wage says? It's a start and better than no job at all. If one doesn't want minimum wage, work to better yourself. That's what I did. :wink:

Like I said. That's MY code. May not be yours. Maybe it wouldn't bother you to look somebody in the eye and say, "I'm only paying you this much because the law requires me to." In my mind, I wouldn't hire anybody that I thought was only worth $7.25.

no photo
Sat 06/09/12 10:30 AM
Too many of these companies have their business model predicated on slave wages. And then the top guy takes home millions. Go figure.

And you know what minimum wage says? If I could pay you less, I would.

I'm not in business, but if I was - and the success or failure of my business depended on me paying minimum wage - I'd find myself another business. I could never insult someone by offering less than $10.

That's just my code.

no photo
Sat 06/09/12 10:01 AM

I'm up! I'm up! I've installed shelves, cleaned the kitchen and made fresh iced tea...do I get brownie points?

Only if you share the brownies. Oh wait.

no photo
Sat 06/09/12 09:56 AM
It's called taking the bait, junior. Don't do it.

no photo
Sat 06/09/12 09:07 AM
Stop! I got orange juice comin' outta my nose, I'm laughing so hard.

no photo
Sat 06/09/12 09:05 AM
I got it wrong. It's DON'T ride the white horse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gln_DeUmDPQ

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25