no photo
Sun 05/17/09 04:05 PM
LaSalle

no photo
Sun 05/17/09 04:01 PM
umbrella

no photo
Sun 05/17/09 03:56 PM
Superstition? Great tune. Gotta hand it to Stevie on that one.

no photo
Sun 05/17/09 03:53 PM
Fake "wemon". Really a terrible problem.

no photo
Sun 05/17/09 03:41 PM
Hi Rose. I equate a GED with a HS diploma. Just got it a little later. For 99% of high school students, there is no excuse for not graduating. Notice I did not say 100%.

no photo
Sun 05/17/09 02:53 PM

Waking Ned Devine

Holy cow, Artgurl! I thought I was the only one who loved this movie. This was a real gem. And clean. too. One day I want to visit Tullymore.

"Ned wants us to have the money".

no photo
Sun 05/17/09 02:46 PM

Ok, here is my observation.

middle-school and high school standards are exceptionally terrible in the USA. Universities and colleges are great, but they cost a lot of money.

So basically , you get 2 types of people.

1. High school (or less) diploma

2. College graduate

One has a sharply less education and entirely different view of the world than the other.

Do you agree?

I wouldn't lump the "or less" group in with the the H.S. diplomas. Not obtaining a H.S. diploma shows a serious deficiency of some sort which would not apply to the H.S. diploma group.

I spoke with the principal of my child's middle school and found out that a D(60-69%) in every class is good enough to pass. I don't think this is doing the kids any favors.

no photo
Sun 05/17/09 01:36 PM
For men, the answer is 100%. Beacause ALL women are psychos.

See http://mingle2.com/topic/show/215354

no photo
Sun 05/17/09 12:52 PM
Bears 1
Tigers 1

1st Period.

Bears don't look scared of big bad Detroit.

no photo
Fri 05/15/09 08:33 PM
Could be worse. You could have a sty.

no photo
Fri 05/15/09 08:07 PM

He's dead :banana:

Don't be messin' with The King, now.

no photo
Fri 05/15/09 07:51 PM
I can't imagine a vet that would do this. She should be expelled from the profession. That won't bring Pip back, but may prevent the same thing from happening to someone else. I lost my cat to cancer a few months back. She was my very good friend. Maybe Pip and Coco are playing together in heaven right now.

no photo
Fri 05/15/09 07:42 PM
Why in the world someone is on Mingle looking for medical advice is beyond me.

Dr. Jimmy

no photo
Fri 05/15/09 07:31 PM
I dunno. Someone flirt with me and I'll let you know.

no photo
Fri 05/15/09 07:18 PM
Sure. And take out an ad in the paper and maybe a billboard, too.

no photo
Fri 05/15/09 07:04 PM

You know...the ACLU is the organization that has been consistently the most responsible and diligent organization in the country for supporting and defending the Constitution.

Idiots unfortunately benefit from it's work.

Look in the mirror. You are an idiot.(I am using "you" to point not at an individual but at every poster on these boards.)

For those that have limited vision here is a little clue for you.

Have you ever seen the the figure of Justice? Blindfolded with a sword in one hand a a scale in the other? She doesn't bow to the whims of politics or the force of the mob. Justice is an ideal to be sure but one we should strive towards.

The ACLU, while not my favorite organization, is one that picks cases and issues that consistently speak to issues of justice, the rule of law and constitutional issues. Do I like every defendant they stand with? Nope. Do I like that they are here questioning, pushing and helping to define important legal issues? Yes...

You all would be well served to check out not just who the ACLU defended but why they did so and then look at how those decisions benefited you.

Yes...even you Nazi's.

Case in point. The ACLU went to bat for none other than Rush Limbaugh.

no photo
Fri 05/15/09 06:29 PM

Come on down. You could make it in time for the after-parties at the bars in town. drinker :banana: drinker

I guess this is one of the cool things about living in Hershey. Free concerts, the smell of chocolate (depending on wind direction), and the sounds of roller coasters as an alarm clock. Not a bad arraingement. lol

In my younger days, I would be 1/2 way there already.

no photo
Fri 05/15/09 06:27 PM
Let the chips fall where they may. If some Dems have to go down in order for Bush and his henchmen to be held accountable, so be it. I am an American before I am a Democrat.

no photo
Fri 05/15/09 06:01 PM
Damn. I woulda drove down and milled around outside if I'd a known.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next