Community > Posts By > JimmyTheGent

no photo
Sat 06/13/09 09:40 PM

jimmy...you are awfully cranky for something that doesn't effect you. why are you so riled up????

Rose, Rose, Rose. Despite the arguing(debating?), you still make me laugh. The milk's not coming out of my nose yet, but it's gettin' close.

hon...sorry but you are awfully worked up for something that doesn't have anything to do with you....simmer down...it will be ok...i promise

The curtain is falling.

no photo
Sat 06/13/09 09:35 PM

toots?? aren't you back yet?? geez girlie!! laugh flowerforyou

laugh I know.Where's my chips?ohwell

laugh maybe she really was 'running' up laugh

rofl Or she was captured by the fashion police.laugh drinker flowerforyou

dag, she's still not back!!! what was she wearing?!?! laugh

She'll be a while. I gave her enough money to get me a truckload of M&M's individually wrapped! laugh

You fronted her money? Oh, man. Big mistake!

no photo
Sat 06/13/09 09:31 PM

jimmy...you are awfully cranky for something that doesn't effect you. why are you so riled up????

Rose, Rose, Rose. Despite the arguing(debating?), you still make me laugh. The milk's not coming out of my nose yet, but it's gettin' close.

no photo
Sat 06/13/09 09:20 PM

not if me and others like me have a say

That's just it, Rose. You don't. You are a shrinking minority. Even Philip Morris supported this latest bill.

And look at this from Ontario, Canada.

http://www.healthzone.ca/health/article/575274

Smoking ban with kids in car now a go

The curtain is falling.

well...that's canada...don't really care. but guess what...without the smokers...there would be no funding for SCHIP and they would have to take the taxes from something else..maybe something you enjoy

You know what? If all of you addicts quit tomorrow, and we have to tax my pretzels to pay for SCHIP, so be it. Until such time, you guys can can continue to VOLUNTARILY pay the taxes to fund the program.

no photo
Sat 06/13/09 09:05 PM

not if me and others like me have a say

That's just it, Rose. You don't. You are a shrinking minority. Even Philip Morris supported this latest bill.

And look at this from Ontario, Canada.

http://www.healthzone.ca/health/article/575274

Smoking ban with kids in car now a go

The curtain is falling.

no photo
Sat 06/13/09 08:31 PM
The curtain is falling.

no photo
Sat 06/13/09 07:53 PM
Edited by JimmyTheGent on Sat 06/13/09 07:54 PM

Jimmy* you don't look like a pig.... rofl

Why thanks, one4. Mighty nice of ya to say so.
Oink.

no photo
Sat 06/13/09 07:48 PM
7-11?

Get me a 30 cent Fulla Bulla
And in a Baseball Tradin' Cup if they got em.

no photo
Sat 06/13/09 07:40 PM
Because all men are pigs.

no photo
Sat 06/13/09 05:38 PM

Anyone else out here 100% prolife? Regardless the reasons of the pregnancy.............

I am 100% prolife!

So you don't eat meat, believe in wars, nor believe in the death penalty, just to name a few prolife philosophies?

I do eat meat. But I don't believe in war, the death penalty, abortion, etc. I don't believe in hunting simply to hunt. I believe if you hunt an animal, it should be for food, clothing, etc. I wasn't thinking about animals, insects, and other creatures when I typed that, I was thinking only of human life.

Good for you, at least you hold most of your integrity on this view.flowerforyou

I guess a better way to say it would be I'm completely prolife when it comes to people, but selective life when it comes to other forms of physical life,animals, plant life, bacterial life, etc.

It is hypocritical to be "prolife" and pro war or pro death penalty.

Very true. Like all the people in 2004 who voted for Junior because he was "pro-life". I guess they conveniently overlooked the hundreds of executions he oversaw as Gov. of Texas, and the hundreds of thousands of people who died as a direct result of his decision to go to war.

If you are anti-abortion, fine. But don't say you are pro-life when you favor the death penalty and support wars of choice.

no photo
Sat 06/13/09 05:28 PM
There is no sense trying to reason with an addict. I'm outta here.

no photo
Fri 06/12/09 08:30 PM
Where's the best deal on Cottonelle?

no photo
Fri 06/12/09 08:28 PM
I like The Grass Roots. Oh wait. That was "Midnight Confessions". Where's the musical forum?

no photo
Fri 06/12/09 08:09 PM
Come on, Cy. I know you have a thing against 35TOO. But making it to game 7 of the finals hardly qualifies a team as losers.

no photo
Fri 06/12/09 07:54 PM
Yea, Rose. We don't have to argue ALL the time.

no photo
Fri 06/12/09 07:47 PM
Interesting. The Pens closed out all 4 series away from home.

game 6 in Philly
game 7 in Washington
game 4 in Carolina
game 7 in Detroit

no photo
Fri 06/12/09 07:02 PM

Make mine with gravydrool

Gravy on the fries. When you find a joint that serves em that way, you know you've found a quality greasy spoon.

no photo
Fri 06/12/09 06:57 PM
Edited by JimmyTheGent on Fri 06/12/09 07:03 PM
AM radio after midnight. A lot of it here.

no photo
Fri 06/12/09 06:51 PM
2-0. End of 2. Gonna need some heroics. Will Crosby be back?

no photo
Fri 06/12/09 05:59 PM

Years ago I learned to make homebrewed beer and made it for a couple of years. Beer is like chocolate chip cookies. What comes out of a factory cannot compare to what you can make in your kitchen.

I have to agree with that! There was a time, when you could brew better beer than you can buy..for about 1/4 the price. I still have my equipment, and about six cases of bottles, lol, pass the hops..

Have brewed off and on for the past 12-13 years. It's amazing what you can do in your kitchen. I didn't think it was possible til I did it myself. And you get real proud of your beer, too. And as for what I drink now aside from my own, please don't offer me a Coors Light.

Relax, don't worry. Have a homebrew.

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25