Wed 06/10/09 06:20 PM
Elkins, WV

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 06:16 PM
What's with this "perv" word?

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 05:16 PM
Edited by JimmyTheGent on Wed 06/10/09 05:32 PM
This would just be a resumption/continuation of the long term relationship.

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 05:13 PM
As a Caps fan, I tend to hate the Penguins. But the longer the series has gone on, the more I have been pulling for the Pens. Anyway, don't bother me on Fri. night, I'll be busy.

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 01:55 PM

:smile: I just want to point out that my comments are in regards to republican politicians and not republican voters.:smile:I used to be conservative but got let down tremendously when I seen America get wrecked,and then I went to college and got liberalized.laughI admit that a lot of what the republican party sells sounds good (on a bumper sticker).:smile:But when you put it into practice it is actually cruel and deceitful.:smile:Its an excuse to hurt people in need ,and to exclude those who dont fit with their plans.:smile:I cant think of anything more satanic than that.glassesI proudly admit that i am a liberal.drinkerIm not an "independent".:smile: I also respect those who openly admit what they truly are instead of saying they are "independent".:smile: Pick a side! drinker I respect Gio for picking a side like I have and sticking to it.:thumbsup:

Largely agree, Mirror. And would like add to that the "they're all crooks" and the "all politicians suck" crowd are largely just avoiding any serious thought about who they should vote for or what policies they should support. An easy cop out. Less stress on the gray matter.

For the record, I am a life long Democrat in the moderate to liberal range.

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 01:25 PM
Limbaugh's credibilty is zero. Why the Republicans continue to kiss his ass is beyond me.

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 01:19 PM
Obama, whether I agree with him or disagree with him, I believe is trying to do what is best for the country. I've believed the same thing about every other president with the exception of Bush. I don't have to tell you which Bush.

And just for the record, I'm with Barack on most of his agenda.

no photo
Wed 06/10/09 01:02 PM

There are none. Either it appeals to my ear or it does not. How can you not think you'll like music and then like it?

Either you do or you do not like music. Possibly you might mean liking something you do not wish to admit to, what could be referred to as a "guilty pleasure."

I have no guilty pleasures since I've no problem admitting if I like something even if it is not cool or trendy.

:thumbsup: yup, that about sums it up.

OK then. Karen Carpenter.

no photo
Sun 06/07/09 07:00 PM
I've gotten numbers. In a bar, of course. And when you call, you get a "Who?" response. So maybe there's one answer.

no photo
Sun 06/07/09 06:28 PM
Saw Fleetwood Mac in either 77 or 78 at the old Capital Centre in Landover, MD. Festival seating. Get there early and stampede to the best seat you can find. Banned after The Who trampling in Cincinnati. Rumours Tour. Great show.

I just can't remember who the opening act was.

no photo
Sun 06/07/09 05:26 PM
So all these years I've been an "innocuous" guy. OK. That clears that up. Thanks, Lex.

no photo
Sun 06/07/09 05:19 PM
Hi Rose,

Don't get me wrong. I'm not arguing with giving her the diploma. But you hear stories on the news about these ancient people who have one back to school and earned their degrees- high school and college. Just would have made a great(er) story if she had gone back to school.

no photo
Sun 06/07/09 05:01 PM

:tongue:

So did she have to complete the GED course or did they just give her the diploma?

If she had 15 kids and made it to 90, just give her the damn thing.:laughing: I won't even comment on having 15 kids, I'm already exhausted thinking about it. LOL

I got some kds of my own somewhere, I think.

It would just make the story that much better if she actually completed the course.

Probably but I am still having difficulty with helping the family then going on to have 15 children. Maybe if she and her husband had come up for air between a few of them she might have had time to study.

Almost peed my pants on that one, boo. They must have stuck to strict Catholicism.

no photo
Sun 06/07/09 11:24 AM

So did she have to complete the GED course or did they just give her the diploma?

If she had 15 kids and made it to 90, just give her the damn thing.:laughing: I won't even comment on having 15 kids, I'm already exhausted thinking about it. LOL

I got some kds of my own somewhere, I think.

It would just make the story that much better if she actually completed the course.

no photo
Sun 06/07/09 06:57 AM

no photo
Sat 06/06/09 07:37 AM
Don't be so verbose, now, boo.

no photo
Sat 06/06/09 07:35 AM
Sorry, Lisa. That was a joke. My sense of humor is sometimes demented. You seem like real nice gal.

no photo
Sat 06/06/09 12:37 AM
Edited by JimmyTheGent on Sat 06/06/09 12:38 AM

Before I start, I totaly don't want to offend any young people by saying you all sleep around- I don't believe in genrlising people like that.

It's just so many of my peers sleep around and seem to have no thoughts on waiting to get to know a guy first. Am i odd for not wanting to do the same??

I've always tried to get to know guys but it seems i only ever attract the guys after one thing- they tire of my 'old fashioned' 'boring' ways then leave for girls who will sleep with them after five minutes!

I've been single for a year now! And i'm getting tired of always being called miserable and boring too. :(

Any thoughts?

XLJX

So why are you miserable and boring?

no photo
Sat 06/06/09 12:23 AM

I'm dating this guy for several months-and he tells me he "likes" me, and then weeks later he follows with telling me I'm "special". What is he really trying to tell me? If he cares about me -or even loves me, why not just say it? Or is he saying-he doesn't care, just to keep me around?

How the f should I know?!