Community > Posts By > JimmyTheGent

no photo
Wed 05/20/09 06:19 PM
pigeon

no photo
Wed 05/20/09 04:05 PM
That's just sad that a sports bar in RALEIGH wouldn't have the game on.

no photo
Wed 05/20/09 03:47 PM
Needless to say, Mr. Hannity did not reply to my email inquiring as to when his waterboarding will take place. This guy really irks me. He needs to either go through with it or admit that he is wrong about waterboarding being torture. There is no middle ground here.
The longer he waits, the more what little credibility he has left, will continue to evaporate.

Come on, Sean. We're still waiting.

no photo
Wed 05/20/09 02:43 PM
Carrcad...In a couple of paragraphs you have summed things up quite well. Very nicely done.

Invictus....Double A maybe?

no photo
Wed 05/20/09 08:38 AM

I just crushed an ant. Does that count?

Apparently not.

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 07:51 PM
But we digress. The point here is do the Repubs let the aforementioned trio run their party, and shrink to nothing? Or do they adapt before they become so much triviality?

My thought is that political pendulums never stop swinging. And eventually, the Repubs will rise again. But the longer they continue on the road they're on, the longer it'll be before that comes to pass.

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 07:42 PM
Anybody remember this one?

"Daddy Don't You Walk So Fast"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8KQ6TLsQDA

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 07:25 PM

Oh geez, do I gotta choose just one? There are so many great stand up comedians! Gallagher, George Carlin, The Blue Collar Guys, Bernie Mac, Cedric, Richard Pryor, Bill Cosby, Eddie Murphy, Carrot Top, The Queens of Comedy, Tim Allen just to name some. shades

Beans! I thought you were gonna do standup.

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 07:19 PM
Anton, my friend. It was Junior Bush and that big spineless jellyfish of a Republican Congress that got us into this mess. We were running surpluses when Junior took over. Now that we need that money, we don't have it because it's been squandered. How sad.

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 07:11 PM
The thing is. There hasn't been a mass migration TO the Democratic Party. It's simply that people are migrating AWAY from the Republicans. Moderate Republicans don't stand a chance with their own party.

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 06:50 PM
"If it's 2012 and our party is defined by Palin and Limbaugh and Cheney, then we're headed for a blowout."

-- Republican strategist John Weaver, quoted by the Washington Examiner.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/politics/Huntsman-strategist-If-Palin-Limbaugh-Cheney-dominate-GOP-is-headed-for-a-blowout-in-2012-45270397.html

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 06:35 PM

I'm in no condition to drive...wait! I shouldn't listen to myself, I'm drunk!

Nothing like good 'ol drunken logic.

Especially from a guy who doesn't drink...:wink:

Geez. Now the logic is really getting complicated. I need a drink. No wait. I can't. Hmmmm...maybe I'll have a beer for breakfast after they draw the blood.

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 06:24 PM

I'm in no condition to drive...wait! I shouldn't listen to myself, I'm drunk!

Nothing like good 'ol drunken logic.

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 06:21 PM
Oh my.

"I'm All Shook Up"

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 06:12 PM
I could BE a designated driver. Blood tests in the morning. Hell I can't even EAT.

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 06:10 PM
Oslo

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 06:03 PM

Presley and Costello, both.

You can bet your bottom dollar Costello listens to Presley.

Oh hell ya :) Its the good stuff.

Be My Teddy Bear?

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 06:01 PM
denouement

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 05:59 PM
I don't what the correct charges are here, but that piece of sh!t of a woman should pay for what she did. What she did is no different than taking a gun and shooting the girl, and then saying, "I didn't mean to kill her. I was shooting over her head. I was only trying to scare her".

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 05:23 PM

What y'all may see.

Now I KNOW I'm gettin old. Not one of those names means a damn thing to me.