Thu 04/23/15 07:07 AM
flowers

no photo
Thu 04/23/15 06:11 AM
Don't say...

Hi pretty * pretty p*s*ed off *

Hi angel * as close to being one as you are pitchfork*

I like your smile * especially if she never had a pic up smiling!*

I seen your profile & my heart skipped a beat. * seek medical attention immediately *

no photo
Thu 04/23/15 05:54 AM
Women who lie to these guys.... that their male member is unique... make it so much more difficult for the rest of us! Damn hookers! explode

no photo
Thu 04/23/15 05:39 AM

is there anyone out there that dont play games anymore and wants something real i cant handle the **** no more

I'm only finding ones.....

1- that can't formulate a English sentence.
2- don't know where they live or know about Google maps.
3- really, really, NEED a white woman,to feel like a real man.
4- in the military, widowed & their children need a God fearing mother.
5- ask repeatedly ' what are you looking for, hoping I will change my response to '' I want to jump your bones ,right here, right now, give it to me.... oh your the best! ''

smokin
it's...almost ...like we are all getting the same messages..

I'm suspect there are only those 5 guys working in part time shifts. think

no photo
Thu 04/23/15 05:23 AM

is there anyone out there that dont play games anymore and wants something real i cant handle the **** no more

I'm only finding ones.....

1- that can't formulate a English sentence.
2- don't know where they live or know about Google maps.
3- really, really, NEED a white woman,to feel like a real man.
4- in the military, widowed & their children need a God fearing mother.
5- ask repeatedly ' what are you looking for, hoping I will change my response to '' I want to jump your bones ,right here, right now, give it to me.... oh your the best! ''

smokin

no photo
Thu 04/23/15 04:57 AM
Vanilla frosting on vanilla cake

no photo
Thu 04/23/15 04:02 AM
Electric Eel

no photo
Thu 04/23/15 04:00 AM

Sshhh... I'm hiding out, on here with Debbie...
flowers Hi Debbie... lol

ha ha, :thumbsup:

I'm still here with the birthday girl!
:banana: flowers
Good morning.

no photo
Thu 04/23/15 12:15 AM
Good morning,
Thursday, 3:15 am, Est.( east coast, time zone) USA . shades

no photo
Wed 04/22/15 11:20 PM
Copperhead

no photo
Wed 04/22/15 11:14 PM
shocked

no photo
Wed 04/22/15 08:02 PM

I found a list, I don't think any of the signs by themself mean anything but certainly if there are three or more,,,

1.looks you in the eye
2.finds any excuse to talk to you
3.Perks up when he sees you
4. Stays close to you
5. Touches you
6. Stumbles over himself
7. Lets his friends go on without him(BIG SIGN)
8. Asks about you
9..Becomes chatty( actually listens and responds to what you say with follow up questions and comments)

10. leans in close when he speaks

five would creep me out I hate being touched by strangers & Ten I really don't like people invading my space. but I can dealo with the rest

I agree with you 100% on this list.
I don't like #4 or #5 either.. too intrusive to the point of being violated.

Can you image if women did #4 & #5.? It would be chaos!
But I would love to see women bosses, teachers or any women authority figures do it to men. like some men do to us.
* Movie idea think *

no photo
Wed 04/22/15 07:48 PM

:smile: I'm here looking for friends.

Welcome, join us in forum conversation, so people get to know you & you them.
Any site questions there is a help forum.
Good luck to you. flowers

no photo
Wed 04/22/15 07:43 PM

hey guys!

I'd like to start what I consider an interesting debate! Do you think it is possible to maintain a distant relationship? If so, would you say love is to be taken into account or only friendship? Cheers :)

For friendship - yes

For love possible, but not probable

For me to attempt it, no way.
I need much, much, much more.
Like real dates & contact & interaction on a regular basis.

no photo
Wed 04/22/15 07:31 PM
Maranatha - Aramaic
" The Lord is Coming"

Used in place of Shalom for inspiration, during Christian persecution. Exact translation from Aramaic to Greek to English of the initial two words is unknown.

Appears only once in the New Testament in Paul's First Epistle to the Corinthians - 1 Corinthians, 6.22

en.m.wikipedia.org
www.gotquestions.com

:angel: Shalom

no photo
Wed 04/22/15 06:56 PM
Beautifully said..

But the Barbie & Ken analogy with plastic... just brilliant!

rofl

no photo
Wed 04/22/15 06:51 PM
Well.. it is a forum. I can only hope... as we are Christians...
that there is scripture & conversation & debate & personal testimony, & learning from each other.
Hopefully with out dictation., & too much church doctrine. bigsmile

no photo
Wed 04/22/15 06:30 PM

How is there so much military conversation? It is not a secret that the government/ tax payers pay for them to have a college education anyway.. slaphead
* going back to Debbie's birthday thread... stumbles out *

You clearly have no idea how many have degrees BEFORE they enlist. frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

People what people. People who left the thread ? Women who left the thread? Made by a woman about prostitution - a mainly woman's topic, by it's original post.... that got detailed my one to many topics like the military? Those people?
* I'm not the only one/ woman who posted " stumbles out " *

* Drama & Dramatic Music, insert here *

Pay attention. It was the OP who drew the false parallel between prostitution and the military with no facts to back it up. And others have made untrue statements about the military, which I don't take lightly. I've watched good men who gave up everything to serve die as a result of that choice, and I'll be damned if I just sit back and watch them be posthumously insulted.

Well welcome back & try to focus on the ' target ' or make a new thread, about the brave & tragic loss of MEN. Instead of using this prostitution thread.
Or just breath & let it go.

You watch people blown to pieces and "just let it go" when someone compares them to prostitutes.

Okay.. clearly you are angry & hurt by not just me.. Would you like to inbox me & curse me out ? flowerforyou
I can take it.
Tell me what you need right now.

no photo
Wed 04/22/15 06:13 PM

How is there so much military conversation? It is not a secret that the government/ tax payers pay for them to have a college education anyway.. slaphead

You clearly have no idea how many have degrees BEFORE they enlist. frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

People what people. People who left the thread ? Women who left the thread? Made by a woman about prostitution - a mainly woman's topic, by it's original post.... that got detailed my one to many topics like the military? Those people?

Pay attention. It was the OP who drew the false parallel between prostitution and the military with no facts to back it up. And others have made untrue statements about the military, which I don't take lightly. I've watched good men who gave up everything to serve die as a result of that choice, and I'll be damned if I just sit back and watch them be posthumously insulted.

Well welcome back & try to focus on the ' target ' or make a new thread, about the brave & tragic loss of MEN. Instead of using this prostitution thread.
Or just breath & let it go.

no photo
Wed 04/22/15 05:50 PM

You clearly have no idea how many have degrees BEFORE they enlist. People need to learn the truth. frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25