Community > Posts By > SassyEuro

no photo
Tue 04/21/15 05:21 PM

Dang now I want bacon

Lucky you.. I just got a flashback from the movie " Deliverance . scared

You shor does have a purdy mouf. winking

It was the ' other line' but thanks for the visual. shocked

*At least it was one of the few movies that actually let's the viewer have a sense of justice* :thumbsup:

no photo
Tue 04/21/15 04:56 PM

Dang now I want bacon

Lucky you.. I just got a flashback from the movie " Deliverance . scared

no photo
Tue 04/21/15 04:46 PM

Sorry but I don't have much of a life. Arguing with idiots passes time

The temptation can be overwhelming! frustrated

no photo
Tue 04/21/15 04:43 PM
Edited by SassyEuro on Tue 04/21/15 04:45 PM

"��Never attempt to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig."
Trying to get a pig to sing just ends up with an angry pig.
So, don't waste your time with idiots, just ignore them, and focus your attention on the people who are smart, interesting and worthy of your time and energy.

I see Elvis ! laugh

But yea, I agree with you, it is a waste of time & energy. Kind of like the scripture " Don't cast your pearls before swine "

Nobody gets anywhere or accomplishs anything or changes anything.

no photo
Tue 04/21/15 04:38 PM
Can we get back to feet & footwear now... ? drool

no photo
Tue 04/21/15 04:22 PM

WHO CARES? if someone prefers their own races...great. If some only date outside their race...great. If someone doesn't care...great

IT'S THEIR CHOICE. Give it a rest people. Doesn't mean bias or prejudice either way

I like red headed men with muscles and taller than men....sue me
That's what the forums are for,to discuss stuff,talk about issues ECT,if it's not appropriate,then it gets DELETED,if ya don't like it,then ya have the option to SKIP it,but people can post as much about it as they pleases ,,and we all KNOW it's people's choice to date who they want to,we're just discussing it!!

Hmmmm is my answer not my opinion? Part of a discussion?

It's MY opinion!!

Wait...is it only a discussion if everyone agrees?

People have the option to skip what I say as well. Nanny nanny boo boo :tongue:
You seem like you want everyone to come off it already,like YOU don't want know one to discuss it!

Try to understand.. As Americans this is NOT an issue for us. We have a rainbow of people & religions & cultures. To choose from.

For NON American people it can be an issue. Good luck with that. Change the thought process of your own people. Or get a visa & become a legal American citizen, on your own merit. Not by using a woman.

Americans are NOT going to change there sexual attraction for anyone, anywhere. And women, no matter what color are NOT stupid. And few will fall for some lame attempt of manipulation or reverse psychology or guilt... because some guy wants to ejaculate in them & relocate.

Every damn week, there is ANOTHER race thread..

It is just ANOTHER guy telling us WOMEN, how we should be & think.... for his sexual pleasure & convenience...

It is seriously annoying & comical.

Maybe you should tell that to who the cap fit,this is the Bahamas,we don't play that and don't need non of that visa ECT,so get ya chit right!!

I don't care where you are. I'm trying to explain to you why... white AMERICAN women act this way on forums. Any forums,on any date sight.
And white women from other English speaking countries get the same stupid crap.. in their inbox & on forums & sometimes in real life...
they are sick of it.
Yeah well tell that to who have a problem with people dating who they want to and who looking for visa or whatever,don't mix me up in that chit!

And you keep telling yourself that you or any black man or non white man... not getting their way.. or getting a white woman..... is racism .
And chase women of every color away.
But when did I say that?When you read peoples post do you really understand what they're saying?With my first post,I was addressing the person that said they only date while men wich was there race,and the person that said they only dated black men and she was white,and I was simply asking if they ever give anyone else a chance or would ever ECT,and on the other other post,well you can read it.i think my post are straight forward!

" Give another race a chance? "... That doesn't make sense.

That is like a woman who only dates tall men, being asked by short men..
' give us a chance'.

Or a man who only dates skinny, big breasted women. being asked by heavy women with small breasts .. " give us a chance".

We no matter who we are, already know, what we like & want... talking about it, asking about it, or begging or trying to use guilt or rasism, isn't going to work.

Hell, if I don't like a man's shoes. Then I'm probably not going to have sex with him. Because his shoes indicate lifestyle. I'm not going to feel bad or guilty about it. Or feel I have to give him a chance, because he has bad taste & thinks I should.
* just an example rofl *

no photo
Tue 04/21/15 03:55 PM

WHO CARES? if someone prefers their own races...great. If some only date outside their race...great. If someone doesn't care...great

IT'S THEIR CHOICE. Give it a rest people. Doesn't mean bias or prejudice either way

That's what the forums are for,to discuss stuff,talk about issues ECT,if it's not appropriate,then it gets DELETED,if ya don't like it,then ya have the option to SKIP it,but people can post as much about it as they pleases ,,and we all KNOW it's people's choice to date who they want to,we're just discussing it!!

It's MY opinion!!

You seem like you want everyone to come off it already,like YOU don't want know one to discuss it!

Try to understand.. As Americans this is NOT an issue for us. We have a rainbow of people & religions & cultures. To choose from.

For NON American people it can be an issue. Good luck with that. Change the thought process of your own people. Or get a visa & become a legal American citizen, on your own merit. Not by using a woman.

Americans are NOT going to change there sexual attraction for anyone, anywhere. And women, no matter what color are NOT stupid. And few will fall for some lame attempt of manipulation or reverse psychology or guilt... because some guy wants to ejaculate in them & relocate.

It is just ANOTHER guy telling us WOMEN, how we should be & think.... for his sexual pleasure & convenience...

Maybe you should tell that to who the cap fit,this is the Bahamas,we don't play that and don't need non of that visa ECT,so get ya chit right!!

I don't care where you are. I'm trying to explain to you why... white AMERICAN women act this way on forums. Any forums,on any date sight.
And white women from other English speaking countries get the same stupid crap.. in their inbox & on forums & sometimes in real life...
they are sick of it.
Yeah well tell that to who have a problem with people dating who they want to and who looking for visa or whatever,don't mix me up in that chit!

And you keep telling yourself that you or any black man or non white man... not getting their way.. or getting a white woman..... is racism .
And chase women of every color away.

no photo
Tue 04/21/15 03:40 PM

It's MY opinion!!

they are sick of it.

no photo
Tue 04/21/15 03:29 PM

It's MY opinion!!

no photo
Tue 04/21/15 02:59 PM
Edited by SassyEuro on Tue 04/21/15 03:01 PM
rofl

no photo
Tue 04/21/15 02:59 PM

We as da same color in the dark :wink::wink::wink::ok_hand:

And that means?

It means pretend you don't see me ? laugh
Okay.. pretend that an old, large, unattractive , poor, nagging, black woman is the same as a old, large, unattractive, poor, nagging, white woman..... in the dark. laugh
Problem solved .

no photo
Tue 04/21/15 02:25 PM

This is sort of a spin off of another topic where some people mentioned that women are now expected to bring home a paycheck. I was sort of thinking about that in terms of other cultures and times where women who brought home a paycheck would be considered vulgar as a prostitute and her man not taking care of her like a pimp. Just a thought.

In many cultures today the man would be ashamed of himself for not providing the basics for his family, but not in others. Also the woman would be ashamed of herself, and not in others. My thoughts on the matter are caught in between. Ideally, I think, a man would provide the basics of everything a woman needs financially. And the woman would choose if she wanted the kind of job that paid money. Women already work but are not paid I decided that in the last thread. I don't particularly like forcing women not to work or to work. Of course if she remains single she may need to work, being single however means not much housework/childcare so it is not too difficult.

The problem is this isn't the 1950's and women are expected to bring in a paycheck even when they do all housework/childcare, and at the same time men are not expected to provide all basic financial needs anymore. This is common enough to mention, there are so many other variations, but this one is sort of a sign of the times.

Yes Estelle, this may be true. But what does it have to do with Prostitution...

There will never be an equal trade off for love.

Well, I would say it is not love, it more like the relationship of a prostitute and a pimp. I mean, this is why I make the comparison. I suppose this kind of scenario should be considered a major downfall of the capitalist system. What it's doing to love.

A PIMP ? Hhhaaaa.. if a woman has a pimp... she is NOT independent. She is more of a SLAVE.
" Houses of prostitution" (like the Bunny Range in Nevada).. would be preferable and safer for the woman.

no photo
Tue 04/21/15 02:17 PM

Bravo...
I have had enough of this PROVE you are NOT raciest by dating me bull ****.
We can change the world without women having to change their sexual desires.
How about.... prove you are a man & just except you can't get every woman you want.

no photo
Tue 04/21/15 02:05 PM

Prostitution

Is it a sin? Yes

Is it immoral? Up to the individuals

Is is a victimless crime? Yes. Voluntarily on both sides.

Should we legalize it? Yes,we already have. And we should To make it safer for the prostitutes themselves.

Vancouver and Reno... the Canadian hookers even have health cards...

Yes.And they have licenses & mandatory heath checks & disease screening.
And other countries have " Red light" districts.
I agree with the OP, it is the oldest profession. And in ancient times those women ( how ever shunned), may have been the most or only independent women.
I think it is my choice, what I do & don't do with my body. I can not in good conscious tell another woman what she should do.
I can not project my sprirtualy on to another human being.

I don't think prostitution cuts back on violence or sex crime or any child abuse. I think if a man wants a prostitute... he wants one.
I don't think it destroys a family.
A man or woman has already made the conscious CHOICE to have sex , before they actually have it.

no photo
Tue 04/21/15 01:52 PM
Prostitution

Is it a sin? Yes

Is it immoral? Up to the individuals

Is is a victimless crime? Yes. Voluntarily on both sides.

Should we legalize it? Yes,we already have. And we should To make it safer for the prostitutes themselves.

no photo
Tue 04/21/15 08:45 AM
I'm not seeing this as " learn about my culture, educational thread"

Shortage of men?
That is an attempt at reverse psychology.... " Bring me & other Indian men over, ... so you don't die alone "
It is an manipulation tactic.
I'm insulted, just reading it all.
Have a good day.

no photo
Tue 04/21/15 08:19 AM
Anyone who uses the word "hater", is a 'hater'... & severely immature.
It is like a toddler having a temper tantrum.
It is the same as saying " if you don't agree with me, something is wrong with you"
* Further lobbiest ,no doubt *

no photo
Tue 04/21/15 07:51 AM
Edited by SassyEuro on Tue 04/21/15 07:52 AM
Geez.. the whole world is watching India & waiting to see how they handle crimes against women & children. Just like the USA is being watched to see how we handle illegal immigration, terrorism & many other things.
We all have faults. We can only hope to learn from them & each other. :angel:

no photo
Tue 04/21/15 07:40 AM

I find profiles that begin with "I am so n so by name" and have "god fearing" wrote into their profiles or messages are multiple alternate scammer fakes.

So I do believe this thread is totally insincere. rant

rofl I love it when you say what I'm thinking... so I don't have to.

no photo
Tue 04/21/15 07:30 AM
Edited by SassyEuro on Tue 04/21/15 07:31 AM

If your mate confessed to cheating the first week of your relationship, would you considered that cheating?

I think you answered your own question by referring to the individual as ' mate' & the action as 'cheating'. It will always be on your mind as an offence. Which IMO, is not fair to you or this partner. Suspicion is not love it is fear & insecurity.

Myself- I could not possibly be that attached so quickly. Or judge someone I don't consider I'm in a relationship with. Relationships are 'mutually agreed contracts'.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25