Community > Posts By > Katzenschnauzer

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sat 11/21/09 10:04 AM
Where's Lil' Kitty? I want him to cuddle with me in my hut.yawn :heart:

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sat 11/21/09 10:02 AM
I had 1 oz of red wine last night and my head feels like 6 seamonkeys tromped through it. ill sick yawn

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sat 11/21/09 10:01 AM

I'll ask Katz if we can open a store-or a mini- mall

-that's it!!happy

Let's commute to OSI. Open a mini-mall and here comes Walmart, a WIC store and all that comes with it. Besides, we would have to get dressed!

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Thu 11/19/09 10:01 PM

And there were shepherds living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch over their flocks at night. An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified. But the angel said to them,

"Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord. This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger."

Gives me goosbumps everytime I hear or read this.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Thu 11/19/09 09:58 PM
makes puzzle pieces fit by hammering them

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Thu 11/19/09 09:56 PM

Me and my shop vac just got "friendly"

Braggart:laughing:

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Thu 11/19/09 09:55 PM

I'm ticked offgrumble

what's the matter?

tired of liars that have no regard for anyone except their own selfish needs, they don't care who the hell they hurt.

My fecal roster of characters that look right at you with arched eyebrows and swear they want to see you again is LONG. Well, 2 of them anyway. I'm all grown up; I wouldn't care if they said, "Ya know, I had a good time but maybe we aren't the match we should be" OR "You run that way and I'll run this way".

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Thu 11/19/09 09:50 PM
Sometimes I spend money I shouldn't and then I live with the guilt. sad

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Thu 11/19/09 09:49 PM

Am I fashionably late??? Well, there seem to be a lot of jello shots left...seems like the perfect solution to the taste of the tuna I had for dinner. (OMGosh, don't tell Octoman...he might feel that is almost like eating his family!)

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I don't think of Octoman as a fish. I can't get my mind off of his little suction cups on his arms.surprised

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Thu 11/19/09 09:37 PM
I'm late but I did get into the jello shots(4). I kissed Lil' Kitty on the nose, told the little kid there was a Chuck E. Cheese OSI and then I made a hammock for Lil' Kitty out of the brassiere. Can't party in one of those! drinker drinker :banana: :banana:

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Thu 11/19/09 05:20 PM
{Gathering up her bottles of Boone's Farm Wine and Strawberry Hill, 45's and pics of Tab Hunter} I have to run to OSI and shall return.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Thu 11/19/09 05:17 PM
This reminds me of when my cousin took me to the Moose lodge to party and we were two of maybe 6 people in the place.sad2

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Thu 11/19/09 05:15 PM
I'm in a party mood!:banana: Where is Lil' Kitty? Where are the pirates and Hula Boys and Ocotman, Oldsage with Jack Daniels, Metalw...I mean Tarzan and Dan & Bird? I hope I'm not in this grass skirt & cocoanut shell brassiere and work boots for nothing. (Don't you love the word brassiere? Kind of like saying "Pantaloons"):angel: slaphead

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Thu 11/19/09 10:08 AM

Can't we just have the cannibals fight the pirates? Then you and Octoman can come to Kitty's party!! I'm off to make jello shots!

FIGHT the pirates? Let them come ashore! There's something about a pirate...sort of the bad boy thing, ya know?:banana: pitchfork

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Wed 11/18/09 07:13 PM
My late husband had a "brother" who came out of the woodwork and came to our house for awhile. He caused so much trouble and it was hard to get rid of him. I say be up front with the guy and tell him your focus has changed and that's where it has to stay.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Wed 11/18/09 07:09 PM
I hear what you're saying about not being happy and alone at the same time! Be proactive and put yourself out there and in time it(the thing that makes you happy) will happen. Welcome!!

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Wed 11/18/09 06:59 PM
Octoman, This happens now & then. Everyone splits! I have to run to OSI but see you later.waving flowerforyou

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Wed 11/18/09 06:58 PM

Goodnight I am headed back to my hut. Katz make sure Octoman doesn't get lost on the way back to his. See you tomorrow for the party!

Good night, sleep tight. I buried Octoman up to his chin in the sand.

Hula Ladies....Free kisses right this way over here in the sand!

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Wed 11/18/09 06:57 PM

Goodnight I am headed back to my hut. Katz make sure Octoman doesn't get lost on the way back to his. See you tomorrow for the party!

Good night, sleep tight. I buried Octoman up to his chin in the sand.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Wed 11/18/09 06:53 PM

Do we still have reputations? I think we did away with them awhile ago, Katz!laugh laugh

Oh, good! No more 1968 rules!!

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25