Community > Posts By > Katzenschnauzer

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Tue 12/08/09 09:35 PM

Yes. Round up a couple of Hula Boys for me. Meow!:banana: :banana:

Not sure they can hula and not sure if you CARE!

OMG! They will do just fine! Happy Birthday to me! Thanks.:banana: :heart: :banana: :heart: :banana: :heart: :banana:

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Tue 12/08/09 09:33 PM

Let Them Eat Cake

I heard a rumor,
about a special place.
Where hula girls and Tarzan
are the swingers, Katz has taste.

She invited all us Minglers,
somewhere to get away.
Now it's one big Luau.
A happenin everyday.

Today is Her birthday.
Let's All eat that cake!
So, blow out them candles girl!
Laugh until you ache!

This is a celebration!
Stand in line and give,
Katz, her Birthday kiss
You better make it BIG.

Raine Les 12/8/2009

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Tue 12/08/09 09:31 PM

Katz! Can I help you feel better?

Yes. Round up a couple of Hula Boys for me. Meow!:banana: :banana:

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Tue 12/08/09 09:27 PM

Happy Birthday Katz! Don't you like your thigh bracelets?

THIGH BRACELETS?! How long do I have to (or get to) wear the Madonna things on my Winnebagos?
Thank you everyone for your wishes! I have friends here, indeed! {and I don't have pneumonia...just a lot of drama for attention.}

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Tue 12/08/09 01:55 AM

I am offended that you perceive me to be someone who would lure a man into my web only to change him.

oh i understand completely. i too would not like somebody perceiving me as someone who'd lure someone so that i might change him/her. so i do my best to not say things that give people such a perception of me.

When you have a minute and can get off of your high horse, show me what I said that gave you the notion that I would lure a man in only to change him. What would be the point? If he's not what I'm looking for I wouldn't bother with him to begin with. By the way, from my point of view it seems you try to change or disagree with everyone's post. Just sayin'....

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Tue 12/08/09 01:45 AM
A very happy birthday to you, Sweetie. It's my birthday today too. I have a keyboard; think I'll get it out.
Cheers!drinks

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Tue 12/08/09 01:42 AM
Thank you, Biglife and Shasta & Linny you really hit the nail on the head with what you said. sad

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Tue 12/08/09 01:37 AM

There is a little Methodist Church in the Mountain Community(Clark Fork)and it's there I can spend Thanksgiving and Christmas,my only son passed away awhile back so there is nothing for me now,I try to stay away from memories by exercising,reading etc.

I'm so sorry to hear about losing your son. You see, it's proof that we can whine and kavetch but there's always someone with a bigger loss or problem. We care, we really do.waving flowerforyou

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Tue 12/08/09 01:27 AM

Lawd have mussy! Rain has hit my hut and I'll have to get into my boots, raincoat and grab a shovel(Home Depot OSI).slaphead

Well, I dug a trench around my hut ALL MY MYSELF because my Kitty Island friends were quaffed on jello shotsdrinks drinker drinks drinker drinks drinker Doctor said my pneumonia will clear up in a few weeks:)

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Mon 12/07/09 01:13 PM

You are in my prayers, Prisoner. God always looks after his children, just open your heart to him and he will assist you through these rough times. Bless you.

In the meantime stop spending money on lapdancers and pay your bill. Or maybe your mum could assist you.

You truly are a warrior for the devil himself!:heart:
:laughing: rofl :laughing: rofl

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Mon 12/07/09 01:06 PM
Is Lil' Kitty warm and dry? Is Kitty still inside Galendgirl's sweater?

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Mon 12/07/09 01:03 PM
Lawd have mussy! Rain has hit my hut and I'll have to get into my boots, raincoat and grab a shovel(Home Depot OSI).slaphead

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Mon 12/07/09 12:59 PM
Gun to my head I could MAYBE do SOME of the things that I have relied on men in my life to do. But, I would miss out on seeing him with his toolbelt and wiping the sweat from his brow with his forearm and acting like he's going into battle. Men are built, think, smell differently than women and I choose not to de-ball them as society seems to want to do.smitten

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Mon 12/07/09 12:54 PM

I can skin a buck

I can run a trot line

country boys can survive

flowerforyou drinker :banana: waving waving Good one!

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 12/06/09 02:10 PM

Even if agreed to, it's a betrayal of the vow's taken.

yep. and with more than half of marraiges ending in divorce that says much about how seriously we take vows. i find it strange that people are only looking for a "commited relationship". can somebody tell me just what a commitment is when half of all marriages end with the breaking of the commitment? and we're talking not only about promises made to another person before whatever god you might worship, we're talking about a legal commitment. i doubt that more than few here are qualified to judge others as to what is and what is not cheating. but if you're that pure in your past relationships then what are you doing here looking for a new mate. you promised youself to another for life. did you put in a disclaimer that says, "only if we can stand each other during the entire period of that life"? most of us over fifty have promised ourselves to others and broken that promise. often justified to be sure, but it depends on who's doing the justifying.

I was "pure" in my last relationship but I don't judge others personally. A question was put out there and I gave my opinion. Also, the reason I am here on Mingle is because in my last relationship of 25 years...he died.

gave my opinion to the same question. your point? sorry about your loss.

In your post it sounded to me like no one really had a right to an opinion on this because the reason we are here on Mingle was because we weren't "pure" in our last relationship. I was letting you know that there are a variety of reasons folks are here and not all of them are due to failure. Besides, even if aliens dropped us out of their spaceship we still have opinions for these threads. Peace and thank you for your condolences.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 12/06/09 04:33 AM
Amos & Andy

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 12/06/09 04:30 AM
Wouldn't it be great if they could stop all painting of female midgets?tongue2

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 12/06/09 04:25 AM
I'll take 2 Gyros, 3 cherry bombs and a spinner.pitchfork

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 12/06/09 04:17 AM

Even if agreed to, it's a betrayal of the vow's taken.

yep. and with more than half of marraiges ending in divorce that says much about how seriously we take vows. i find it strange that people are only looking for a "commited relationship". can somebody tell me just what a commitment is when half of all marriages end with the breaking of the commitment? and we're talking not only about promises made to another person before whatever god you might worship, we're talking about a legal commitment. i doubt that more than few here are qualified to judge others as to what is and what is not cheating. but if you're that pure in your past relationships then what are you doing here looking for a new mate. you promised youself to another for life. did you put in a disclaimer that says, "only if we can stand each other during the entire period of that life"? most of us over fifty have promised ourselves to others and broken that promise. often justified to be sure, but it depends on who's doing the justifying.

I was "pure" in my last relationship but I don't judge others personally. A question was put out there and I gave my opinion. Also, the reason I am here on Mingle is because in my last relationship of 25 years...he died.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 12/06/09 04:04 AM
Someone suggested high school football games, etc. Also, try auto parts store, Home Depot...places like that. In my younger days whenever I popped the hood on my car I had more than enough help.pitchfork

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25