Community > Posts By > Katzenschnauzer

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sat 12/19/09 10:49 PM

Am I a blonde?

You're a silver blonde, Lil' Kitty and sooooooo cute!

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sat 12/19/09 06:56 PM
If it's something I can afford {coffee, pizza} I might say, "Let me get this one" ONCE but I won't needle about it. If it's high dining I let him take care of it.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sat 12/19/09 06:47 PM
Step away from the razor! Step away from the razor!

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sat 12/19/09 06:44 PM

snowing here but not alot yet!! we're supposed to gtet 18 inches!noway

18 inches is too much for anybody anywhere!:banana: :banana:

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sat 12/19/09 06:42 PM
I'm blonde too! {Okay, okay, sort of.}:thumbsup:

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Fri 12/18/09 08:32 PM

Can someone explain to me what you are all talking about?

Monkeys, kitties and innocence?????

I think I need a jello shot to understand what is going on here!!

The way my dating situation has been going a monkey is starting to look like entertainment!slaphead

Katz, what happened to the rancher?

The rancher lived dangerously as he seemed to be hoping to be hit over the head with a rolling pin by his WIFE!noway :angry:

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Fri 12/18/09 04:24 PM

Can someone explain to me what you are all talking about?

Monkeys, kitties and innocence?????

I think I need a jello shot to understand what is going on here!!

The way my dating situation has been going a monkey is starting to look like entertainment!slaphead

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Thu 12/17/09 10:35 PM

INNOCENT!

Ohhhhhh, Lil' Kitty's Kousins! Sooo cute.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Tue 12/15/09 11:50 PM
Robkent, It's the nature of the beast, this online dating thing. I find that someone will email me showing great interest. I respond with a time consuming message and that's the last I ever hear. Or, everything matches with someone and I notice he lives in another state or they want to marry for citizenship!.
Try to take it in stride because you're not alone.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Tue 12/15/09 11:33 PM

It's so funny to me that garter belts & nylons are considered sexy now. I remember sitting in class in high school and feeling the little button thing on the garter belt digging into my thigh. Then they would come undone and the nylons would sag...what a mess! Yeh, sexy for sure.noway :laughing:

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Mon 12/14/09 10:07 PM
It's a tough year for shopping. I'll probably have to play my drum for folks, I dunno.waving

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Mon 12/14/09 10:03 PM
Oh, you must be so frustrated! I wish I had words of wisdom but I don't. Try to hang tough and you'll amaze yourself at how strong you are.flowerforyou waving

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Mon 12/14/09 10:00 PM

I think Metal needs to be petted.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Mon 12/14/09 09:57 PM

Is there ever a good reason someone is seeing other people while they are still married? Lack of sex, financial, etc?

Seeing in which manner? My ex always would be developing 'friendships' with women, go out, have lunch with them, hang otu. I wasn't particularilly pleased with that sort of seeing.

I'm with you on that. It's amazing how some people will paint a horse and call it a pig.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Mon 12/14/09 06:17 PM
Postman Always Rings Twice~Jessica Lange & Jack Nicholson~Kitchen Table scene drool

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Mon 12/14/09 05:50 PM
Is there ever a good reason someone is seeing other people while they are still married? Lack of sex, financial, etc?

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Mon 12/14/09 05:47 PM
When you go to a restaurant and everyone around you is talking and laughing and the two of you aren't.frown

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Mon 12/14/09 05:42 PM

Think I need to get a bigger boat, spending to much time hauling all these supplies for the island & to little time here having fun.
I do enjoy keeping the island supplied, someday I am going to start clooecting on all these I.O.U's. Hope some of these hinted promises get delivered on.pitchfork pitchfork drool slaphead :thumbsup: rofl rofl rofl

Ladies of Kitty Island, I think it's time to tie our chief supplier down and make good on our promises.pitchfork surprised

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Mon 12/14/09 05:37 PM
Hi you two! Welcome and come on in. Put your bags over there, sit down and put your feet up. We have lots of coffee, Rum & Jello shots over at Stranded On A Desert Island and the other threads are fun people too.flowerforyou

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 12/13/09 01:36 AM

Okay now this is getting into the therapy realm, and the sexual power play or the sex card as it were. Did she really not enjoy it? Or did she? And if she didn't, what was her motive? Was it to make him feel guilty for what he did? Or did she feel guilty for something she did, or maybe not giving him attention or serenity? Who knows. The mystery continues. This sounds like a soap opera to me.laugh

I've got it. She had sex with this cad in order to "cancel out" the sex he had with the other chick. It's a sick maze.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25