Community > Posts By > Katzenschnauzer

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Thu 12/24/09 03:09 PM

I got to thinking about my friends here on Mingle and on Kitty Island as well as the wonderment of Christmas with the Little Drummer Boy and Mary & Joseph and the manger and love and kindness and I got that crying thing that makes the throat hurt.

and Baby Jesus. We wouldn't be much without Him.:heart:

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Thu 12/24/09 03:01 PM
I got to thinking about my friends here on Mingle and on Kitty Island as well as the wonderment of Christmas with the Little Drummer Boy and Mary & Joseph and the manger and love and kindness and I got that crying thing that makes the throat hurt.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Thu 12/24/09 02:56 PM

I made a Santa Claus out of a salvaged Igloo cooler, battery pack, cocoanuts, 2 oars and an airplane headrest....and I going to keep him all for myself!
Merry Christmas to all!

tongue2 Merry Christmas Katz! We really wanted to see your Santa!ohwell

This particular Santa is in our hearts and in my hut!:banana: drinker

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Thu 12/24/09 02:54 PM

Katz won't let me have a tree... but I know she loves me.

Lil' Kitty, I do love you very much. You are a good kitten and that's why there is a big stocking for you full of treats, toys, ping-pong balls, feathers and play mice.{Petco OSI} Merry Christmas Lil' Kitty:heart:

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Thu 12/24/09 02:48 PM
I made a Santa Claus out of a salvaged Igloo cooler, battery pack, cocoanuts, 2 oars and an airplane headrest....and I going to keep him all for myself!
Merry Christmas to all!

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Wed 12/23/09 04:27 AM
That's so nice, Viv and a lot of love and effort went into seeing that the day was special. My Christmas group would spin around and run into a wall if anything was changed on Christmas.
One year I made up a game and presented it and the room fell silent like I was an alien and they were going to be needle probed.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Wed 12/23/09 04:13 AM

Hello Houston.....

We have a PROBLEM!!

:laughing: rofl :laughing: rofl
I've had the Cinerama Surround Syndrome myself and I always wondered what the deal was on that. It just goes away after awhile.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Wed 12/23/09 04:08 AM
As we have gotten older and there isn't the football game with the dance in the gym afterward, I am faced with the fact that if I am to meet someone I will have to get out there and be on display. That's what it looks like to me when an older person is on the move...on display. Like a freshly baked birthday cake in the bakery window. "Wow, doesn't that look good but it's only one layer? Wonder who's going to get that cake? What do they do with it if it doesn't sell? Too bad it isn't strawberry."

I think since we have had at least a couple of serious people in our lives we have become picky since we're in the winter of our seasons and it might be our last hurrah. It's almost like we're scrambling to get out of a hole but being choosy about who throws us a rope.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Tue 12/22/09 06:35 PM

Good Morning Islanders!! A beautiful, warm day on the island!!! Going to the beach to have coffee and watch the sunrise and be thankful I am not on the COLD Mainland.

Are we all going to Katz hut to have a Christmas party and sdmire her tree????

Oh, m'gosh! My hut is a disaster but I shall have it all swept out with the lava lamp going in no time flat!

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Mon 12/21/09 11:28 PM
I have a ga-billion lights on my tree (extension cord to OSI) and I just put the bubble lights on. Lil' Kitty can bring the catnip sock and hang it on the tree.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Mon 12/21/09 09:35 PM
I posted the tree on craigslist to try and recupe some of my money. A lady responded and came to my house toting 3 children. I gave her the tree.:thumbsup:
Now it's a Merry Christmas.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Mon 12/21/09 09:33 PM

I want a tree to climb. Is it my size?

Lil' Kitty, the needles would not be good for you. We will put some catnip in a sock and let you have that.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Mon 12/21/09 01:29 AM

Dumb people aren't funny.

It takes a certain amount of intelligence to be witty and humourous.

If you like dumb peoples humour, you are dumb yourself.

Theory doesn't hold up. I like your humor, Dan and I'm not dumb.flowerforyou

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Mon 12/21/09 01:08 AM
Edited by Katzenschnauzer on Mon 12/21/09 01:09 AM
World peace and the arms of a nice man around me.

And not necessarily in that order!

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 12/20/09 09:41 PM
I went OSI today to a Christmas tree lot and got a tree for my hut and one for an old friend who just had surgery. I dragged it up to his hut on the 3rd floor (Kitty Island Highrise Huts)and he didn't want it-too crowded.slaphead
So, now I'm going to go all around Kitty Island looking for someone who might want a tree.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 12/20/09 12:53 AM
akimbo:
with hand on hip and elbow bent outward: to stand with arms akimbo.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 12/20/09 12:47 AM
Growing up we always got to open one present and then off to our church for a special service where we were given a candle to hold. We would sing Silent Night without the organ playing and it still makes me cry when I hear that song.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 12/20/09 12:29 AM

Is a snugglie, one of those walking around blankets. I want one in leopard print.

Oh, the zebra print for me!slaphead

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 12/20/09 12:25 AM
Are you the creative author of that? It's wonderful!

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 12/20/09 12:21 AM
My sweet Mom used to say, "I'll pin your tin ears back" and "If you do, you'll wish you hadn't!"

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25