Community > Posts By > Katzenschnauzer

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 11/08/09 12:48 AM

YOUR TRUE OPINION ABOUT INDIAN CRICKET???
SEND REPLY

I'm sorry but is Indian Cricket a username? A rock group? A sport played in India? A drug? A gourmet food? Help me here.sad2

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sat 11/07/09 11:45 PM

They can reach things without a ladder that I can't, They can fix things I can't and they kill spiders!

Yeh, but sometimes they just pretend they killed the spideys. If they refused to show you the body, it's still out there somewhere.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sat 11/07/09 11:43 PM

they just like the greenbacks......

That's not true, JT. spock Besides, all you like about women is their boobies.tongue2

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sat 11/07/09 11:38 PM
I heard on the radio that it is indeed about a threesome. I've always defended her because her name is same as my maiden name but I saw her in concert and I a bit shocked. That was before she married, had kids, shaved her head, different management, etc.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sat 11/07/09 11:32 PM

Our HERO!
:heart:
Tarzan deserves a great big show of appreciation, IMO! (Me first, ladies! Back ff...back it right off...)

Note Tarzan's right hand doing nothing over there. Just sitting there on a rock. It could be doing SOMETHING.slaphead

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sat 11/07/09 11:27 PM
a knot tied in my libidosurprised sad2 :angel:

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sat 11/07/09 02:29 AM
I have put a Gypsy Curse on my ex-spousal unit so I can't go near.:angel:

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sat 11/07/09 02:25 AM
I enjoy my girlfriends for shopping, etc but when I go to a barbeque or whatever and all the men are congregating in another room or patio I want to go hang with them. More exciting I think.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sat 11/07/09 02:21 AM

The two houses that have screwy neighbors connecting to our land, went up for sale. Why can't I win the lotto, and buy those places and tie it back in to the core property?! sad So not fair. An additional 8 acres not to mention leaving only one neighbor, who's old and not a problem on that side. Sucks not having extra funds!

Does the old non-problematic neighbor have family? If not, you could become a trusted {see: trusts; wills} friend. Heh heh.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sat 11/07/09 02:17 AM

The two houses that have screwy neighbors connecting to our land, went up for sale. Why can't I win the lotto, and buy those places and tie it back in to the core property?! sad So not fair. An additional 8 acres not to mention leaving only one neighbor, who's old and not a problem on that side. Sucks not having extra funds!

I know what you're saying. I thought about writing to Oprah or Mr. Gates. They would not even notice if they sent me let's say $250,000. Drop in the bucket to them but it would answer my probs.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sat 11/07/09 02:13 AM
Yes, welcome! I know what you mean though. I took it upon myself to write to a man a couple days ago. He wrote back with, "Wow! You look nice. Gee,slaphead maybe we could meet..blah...blah" Never heard another word. Gotta shine it on.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sat 11/07/09 02:08 AM
I've been more assertive lately. Most of the men online would continue emailing FOREVERtongue2 so I'm cutting through some of that red tape and saying, "HEY! Whatsa mattah yous?" just to move things along.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sat 11/07/09 02:03 AM

dog lovers? i could introduce you to my buddy from vietnam. he likes his cooked over coals but never that propane with hickory chip flavored smoke crap. sorry, couldn't help myself.drinker

:angry: sad spock surprised

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sat 11/07/09 02:01 AM
Anybody know what I can do to get my Miniature Schnauzer to not go into an hysterical frenzy when he sees another dog? Only happens if he's on a leash. His bark becomes so horrible people stare.surprised

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sat 11/07/09 01:57 AM
I must learn not to do the things I did as a youngster(don't you love that word?). Do not jump from a retaining wall or anything else. Your hips will end up in your armpits.
Roller coasters/rough rides are OUT. I suffered from Shaken Baby Syndrome on a roller coaster last year.
DO NOT RUN except if it's to get to the bathroom in time. I ran and did a cannonball into a pool and scraped all my toenails off onto the bottom of the pool.
So, slowly I'm growing the hell up. Slowly.sad

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Fri 11/06/09 10:48 PM

I live in a small town and a young friend of mine, more like a daughter, said she wanted me to get out and she would take me to a couple of bars last weekend. Well, I said OK and, so, off we went. I felt as though I was in a foreign country when we walked into that first saloon. We visited only two that night, but both were the same, either very young or just plain scrungy ... So - we went to an italian joint and ate and I felt better and played on the game site here until 4AM. Had fun then..

You're singing my song!waving winking

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Fri 11/06/09 06:06 PM

We like alive things.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Fri 11/06/09 06:05 PM
One more thing on the taxidermy deal...there was a woman in Puerto Rico not long ago that actually had her dear son, about 20, embalmed and standing up at a 'party" for him. Supposedly, that's what he wanted. Okay, I'm done with all that dead stuff. Where's the party/barbeque?!
Are the Hula Boys coming?

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Thu 11/05/09 08:43 PM
I knew a woman years ago who kept her beloved cat {don't let Lil' Kitty hear this} in the freezer for about a year after it died and then she took it to a taxidermist. Some people just can't say, "good-bye".surprised

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Thu 11/05/09 04:41 PM
I've noticed that you can't fight gravity. I want my hair pulled or pinned UP, bras have to be UP-lifting, make-up applied in an UPsweep, I look better if I hold my chin UP and the list goes on.whoa