Community > Posts By > Katzenschnauzer

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Mon 11/09/09 11:15 PM
My dad had a tattoo for 70 years that said "Janet:heart: ". When he died it said, $#R&%^ or something all run together.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Mon 11/09/09 11:12 PM
I can just see the rest homes of the future. A bunch of uninteligible shriveled up ink spots on forearms, thighs, butts, etc. But, hey...whatever.:thumbsup:

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Mon 11/09/09 11:08 PM

like telling my kids...I don't eat meat so I won't buy it and you have to eat what I eat...something like that JAG?

Some need the enzymes in meat..my boys do, I don't..

that's another on of those..live and let live things..to each his own, what ever floats your boat, whatever makes you skirt fly up...
know what I'm sayin..laugh

Exactly.

I really don't care if someone decides to not eat meat.

Me and my cheeseburger will be over here>>> lol

Too many people these days feel the need to force people into doing what THEY think is the right thing. It's the " We know what is best for you " syndrome.

Agree. I don't want to know what's in a hot dog and if someone tells me my index fingers go into my ears and I sing, "La la la la". Same for hearing someone's political views that don't suit me. flowerforyou :laughing:

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Mon 11/09/09 11:05 PM

1. SEX is an Action.

2, LOVE is an Emotion.

I'd rather have an emotional Action,
then an actionless Emotion... laugh

Because Action without Emotion = Masturbation ! ! !

No getting dressed up, hair askew, no obligatory words, sighing, moaning....just get the job done.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Mon 11/09/09 11:03 PM

well sex is when the penis enters the vagina.

and love is the action/feeling of caring about someone.

there ya have it...question answered. Next!

I'm sitting here laughing so hard I have tears running down my face. Thanks!

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Mon 11/09/09 10:59 PM

Funny, I think single people are smarter.....laugh

Our thinking isn't clouded by that pesky love and attention and sex and stuff.slaphead

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Mon 11/09/09 10:57 PM

An early dinner and drinks, take in a Nuggets or Avs game at the Pepsi Center, and then an all night sleepover at my place. Although there will be little sleeping going on.pitchfork laugh
nah its neither team for me but the dinner an drink sounds good lol

Well I'd offer a Broncos home game as an option but after the way they played tonight, maybe not. How about dancing at one of the local clubs after dinner? I'm not a great dancer, but at least I try. Or perhaps a theatrical play at the Buell theater?
nah i don't dance either but can take ya to a Bruins game where we kick ur teams butt lol winking

Rats! I want to come along too but my knees are still weak. Ha ha.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Mon 11/09/09 10:54 PM
I love y'all and if someone doesn't want my advice I will hunt them down and grab them by the lapels and force it down their uninformed throats.flowerforyou :laughing: flowers

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Mon 11/09/09 10:51 PM

of a perfect date? Flowers? Dinner and the theater? Latex and baby oil?
"THERE CAN NEVER BE PERFECT!"

In anything, but we can try to be very close to it in our thoughts as we live out that fantasy dream date, with that special other, who melts our legs with their talk.
And makes our blood flow hot and spicy for their touch.
Or that one we KNOW we will being having that first date in less than an hour,,,,,so we,,,,,,,,,can show them,,,,,
just how cool and impressive we can be,,,,,

I,,,,,,would take her.....................

To me and my heart and soul,,then maybe to a laugh or two, then if everything was really, really GREAT, into a passive kiss of wild held back rage of longing,yet with the professional act of class and yeld,,,to want more....THEN,,,,,,THEN<<<<<<<
She could guide me into all of her spirit that completes who she is,,,
OK,,,maybe I am a bit nuts,,,,wink,,,,drinker :wink: :banana: lol
But the point should have been observed,,,wink

Talk about weak in the knees! That did it for me!flowerforyou winking

Shakespeare or Yates?

iam4uflowerforyou

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Mon 11/09/09 10:48 PM

Having been divorced once and widowed once I can say, "I've looked at life from both sides now...."

from in and out and still somehow..it's life's illusions I recall...I really don't know life at all.

Maybe that comment is true..we silly old bats really don't know!!! slaphead

True! I'd forgotten the end to the song. ha ha! But I know that I know life better than the lil' gal who said in another thread that single people wouldn't be able to advise her on her problem. I've never owned a goat but if someone said, "My goat is eating all my veggies!" I could tell her what to do. I mean....

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Mon 11/09/09 10:42 PM

of a perfect date? Flowers? Dinner and the theater? Latex and baby oil?
"THERE CAN NEVER BE PERFECT!"

In anything, but we can try to be very close to it in our thoughts as we live out that fantasy dream date, with that special other, who melts our legs with their talk.
And makes our blood flow hot and spicy for their touch.
Or that one we KNOW we will being having that first date in less than an hour,,,,,so we,,,,,,,,,can show them,,,,,
just how cool and impressive we can be,,,,,

I,,,,,,would take her.....................

To me and my heart and soul,,then maybe to a laugh or two, then if everything was really, really GREAT, into a passive kiss of wild held back rage of longing,yet with the professional act of class and yeld,,,to want more....THEN,,,,,,THEN<<<<<<<
She could guide me into all of her spirit that completes who she is,,,
OK,,,maybe I am a bit nuts,,,,wink,,,,drinker :wink: :banana: lol
But the point should have been observed,,,wink

Talk about weak in the knees! That did it for me!flowerforyou winking

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Mon 11/09/09 10:35 PM
Oh, I hear ya loud and clear. I can't say much more than that.:angel:

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Mon 11/09/09 10:29 PM
Having been divorced once and widowed once I can say, "I've looked at life from both sides now...."

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Mon 11/09/09 10:22 PM

Hello all,

I would like to know the sign mean physical (like touching the hair..etc) that she want me to make a move.

thank you all

When you're talking to her and she touches the end of your nose or brushes her thumb down your cheek...that kind of thing. It means, "Hush and kiss me."

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Mon 11/09/09 10:18 PM
I'm single but that doesn't mean I didn't pay some heavy fines & dues along the way!

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Mon 11/09/09 10:14 PM
Freedom to elect a president however it turns outsad2
Cable t.v./computer
Freedom to Mingle 24/7 :banana:
Mexican food place open 24 hours a day
Freedom to have my hair any color I want and not cover it:angel:

I have 6. My Schnauzer

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Mon 11/09/09 10:09 PM
Maybe part of the plan is to turn us against one another.sad2

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Mon 11/09/09 09:57 PM
Ha ha! I didn't see Sharris' post until now. Great minds think alike (or some kind of minds anyway.):laughing:

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Mon 11/09/09 09:55 PM

I was thinking fortificationlaugh laugh

Was that forTification with a "T"?blushing

I love the outfits!! And I think Lil' Kitty needs a parrot on his little shoulder.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Mon 11/09/09 01:18 PM

Hammock????? I made my own ultra firm water bed.
Like the way it fits in my grass hut.
Are you hinting about sharing my hut, if you get to drunk, to walk home?
drool drool drool :thumbsup: waving winking

I don't want to appear easy but...you hit the nail on the head m'dear.love

I'm thinking Hut-Sharing with Oldsage Of The Jungle might have been reputation tarnishing. Haven't seen him around since I fell face down on his H20 bed. sad2 :angel: