Community > Posts By > Katzenschnauzer

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Mon 11/09/09 01:11 PM

Hey, whatever happens between consenting adults is okay by me. And how in the world did this island get to be 2000 miles wide??? (Althought that WOULD explain the canibals, the kitchen sink, the giant turtle, the hula dancers at the dinner club, the "all by myself" time on the beach and Vivian's vines all co-existing on one island!)

The wonderfully magical thing about our island is that it seems to be whatever we wish it to be. That's why if we wish something gone a tsunami hits it.:banana:

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Mon 11/09/09 01:07 PM

Katz, don't grow up, just wiser:wink:

Just reread this, hope you didn't think I was insulting you....

Not at all! You're just trying to assist your elders. Ha ha.flowerforyou

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Mon 11/09/09 12:59 PM

Their penises don't take batteries.

flowerforyou drinker :laughing: :laughing: rofl rofl flowers :thumbsup: flowerforyou drinker drinker love :laughing:

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 11/08/09 09:40 PM

I'd tell you two to "get a room" but apparently you have one! LOL!tongue2

We ARE a bit forward, aren't we? 2,000 miles encourages bravery.winking

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 11/08/09 09:38 PM
Kissing. It's what I do well. :angel:

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 11/08/09 09:32 PM
Been smoking since '64 and never tried to quit. But I'm down to about 3 packs a week.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 11/08/09 07:39 PM

Hammock????? I made my own ultra firm water bed.
Like the way it fits in my grass hut.
Are you hinting about sharing my hut, if you get to drunk, to walk home?
drool drool drool :thumbsup: waving winking

I don't want to appear easy but...you hit the nail on the head m'dear.love

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 11/08/09 07:37 PM
I'd go to Seaport Village, the zoo, the beach...I'm too old but you look nice to me.flowerforyou

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 11/08/09 07:36 PM

New lady on mingle, she is intelligent, beautiful, and my age. Why does she have to be over 14 hours away by car?!

Well you can always fly ! I can't help myself but your arms would be real tried lolo ...rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

laugh rofl rofl :laughing: :laughing: slaphead slaphead

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 11/08/09 07:30 PM
WHERE IS TARZAN?????????

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 11/08/09 07:29 PM
I made some tiki torches from some of my old wigs. Heads on a stick! Parrrrrrttttyyyyyy!

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 11/08/09 07:27 PM

Brought 2 barrels & PLENTY of Filet's.
I refuse to do the cooking, worked hard enough.
Brought plenty of ice, ta boot.
Got my beach chair & a huge insulated drink cup.
Time for me to start drinking.drinker drinker drinker drinker drool :thumbsup: tongue2 waving

It's hard to cuddle up to someone if they're in a beach chair. Don't you have a hammock?flowers

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 11/08/09 07:22 PM

:cry: I haven't heard from any of my friends in Killeen. I know tons of them

My Dad was at Fort Hood in 1943 and my Mom lived in someone's old chicken house in Killeen to be near my Dad. She was astonished at how the town had grown. {Just a lil' historical thing here.}

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 11/08/09 07:15 PM

Adrenaline baby....or Chuck E' Cheese.laugh

Now, there's the acid test! Chuck E. Cheese. That'll show a person's patience, tolerance, sense of humor, etc!!

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 11/08/09 07:13 PM

I would use the ones already stated! *good job Minglers* :banana:

... add one more though ...

Wouldn't it be great if ... the animal population was not out of control, there were no abused, hungry or homeless animals.

I would give up most of my possessions for this! {Please spay or neuter your pets and don't neglect when the cuteness wears off.}

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 11/08/09 07:05 PM
I've been misjudged by someone thinking they saw something in my expression or eyes. So, gotta be careful I think.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 11/08/09 07:03 PM

just being with the man that I love and him holding me and me holding him,sitting before a fire watching a romantic movie.drinking wine,eating choc.covered strawberries,feeding each other.and then making made passionate love.mmmmmmmlove love

I agree. Did we see this on a Hallmark card or why can't they get the simplicity of this?

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 11/08/09 07:01 PM

when they want to end it and instead of telling u they just stop calling u.be a man and just tell us.frustrated

Absolutely!

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 11/08/09 06:59 PM
I can almost hear her giggling. You're so fortunate and blessed!

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Sun 11/08/09 06:57 PM
I always ask myself, "In the long run when I'm sitting in a chair in the hallway of a convalescent home asking to go back to bed...will this really matter?" If the answer is no then shut the hell up! {I'm on a roll tonight. Don't stop me.}