Community > Posts By > Katzenschnauzer

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Wed 11/11/09 05:59 PM
Happy Birthday to one of the sweetest, most sincere, cutest and adoringly sexy men around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!flowerforyou flowers love blushing flowerforyou drool flowers drinks drinks flowerforyou flowers drinker :heart: :heart: love flowerforyou flowers drool

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Wed 11/11/09 05:55 PM
Someome nice surprised me and layed a lip-lock on me. My knees went weak.flowers

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Wed 11/11/09 05:49 PM
A movie star type kiss. Oh, please NOW!

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Wed 11/11/09 05:44 PM

sneaking in to change the memory disc. All that happens in & around my hot spring is recorded. Sadie, got some FANTASTIC pics, think I will keep these private.
Katz, loves to strike some interesting profiles.
Had a "hard" time sleeping last nite, after "viewing" all you ladies.
Copies are available, start sending in bidspitchfork pitchfork

will ck in tonite.

That's our job to give you guys a "hard" time. Our pleasure.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Wed 11/11/09 05:35 PM

Maybe he also wants to uncle up little girls

:laughing: rofl :laughing: rofl :laughing: rofl :laughing:

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Wed 11/11/09 11:48 AM

Many thanks to all the veterinarians..

Oh, you!! Where have you been? Yes, thanks to all the veterinarians.flowerforyou

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Wed 11/11/09 11:36 AM
I took flowers and two little flags out to my Dad's resting place this morning. My Dad liked the army a lot. He was in the Phillipines in WWII and drove a "water buffalo" I think is what they called it. Anyway, the thing that went from the ship to the beach and he dumped the soldiers onto the beach and that bothered him. If it sounds like I don't know what I'm talking about it's in my head I just can't think of the terms for things.
My Dad could have been called abusive by today's standards in that he took no backtalk or disrespect. But he provided for us well and never drank and was always with us. Before he died he told me he was so sorry for being a son of a ***** and I told him he wasn't at all and that was just the way his generation was and that was the reason we won WWII. He liked that or accepted that. I see these old, old vets on t.v., the last of the true warriors, and they're still beaming with pride and I wonder how honored they really feel in today's cavalier and non-commemorative world. I see some Viet Nam vets sitting on the street somewhere and I want to go over to them and sit down and say, "Hello in there. Thank you". Those guys did a job they were pretty much forced into while their country sat back here and protested. I protested the war in my own uneducated and ignorant way but prayed for the troops at the same time. There will always be wars and if your son, brother, husband, father don't have to go then that's damn lucky.
My heart aches for the young husband I barely got to know but he gave his life for our freedom 41 years ago.
I salute every man and woman laying their lives on the line so I can have the right to tell you how I feel and I feel proud to be an American!

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Tue 11/10/09 10:43 PM
Every now & then you hear that someone died and had it in their will to euthanize their pet to go with them. I think this is not fair but wondered what y'all thought.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Tue 11/10/09 10:24 PM

Ladylid, DON'T let them get away! At least one of those moustached cutie pies could be single. Make a pot of coffee and bake some cookies and when they're about to leave, "Yoo hoo! Over here. Cookies!"

oh no...I don't date cops...noway Just not my thing..My dad was a cop, I dated a retired one once.. never again. Besides these guys all know me from my oldest back in the day when he got in trouble...ohwell

Oh, that's very different. Never mind.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Tue 11/10/09 10:21 PM

ow la la I think a bottle of wine is in store for tonight :)

I think the hot springs is not in use..we could all just sneak over and take a dip...

do you think anyone who skinny dips is skinny?

I might not have been there, but have hidden camera's to guard my hot springs. I got all of this nite on disc.
What bribery will I collect.pitchfork pitchfork bigsmile bigsmile drool :laughing: :laughing:

Get ready to PAY UP, ladies.

No, ya see YOU sell the disc to the Hula Boys and then give US the residuals. Or something like that.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Tue 11/10/09 10:13 PM

:smile: I dont trust the cops. :smile: I have never had to call them.:smile: I protect myself.:smile: When a see a group of them near my house I get my guns out and loaded and if they bust in my door I am going down fighting.:smile: I break no laws.:smile: But I know that does not matter to them.:smile: Its all about money.:smile: They dont protect men like me. :smile: They target men like me:smile:

Why?sad2

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Tue 11/10/09 10:09 PM
Ladylid, DON'T let them get away! At least one of those moustached cutie pies could be single. Make a pot of coffee and bake some cookies and when they're about to leave, "Yoo hoo! Over here. Cookies!"

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Tue 11/10/09 08:22 PM

Look what I brought back from the other side of the island!

More HOt Monkey love!!

Yay! Hot monkey love!!!!!!

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Tue 11/10/09 08:22 PM
{I'm back from the dancing. Never went.}

If Lil' Kitty wants to be naked let's just tell him he is. He's so cute.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Tue 11/10/09 08:01 PM
You despise Christianity. I'm trying to make sense out of that statement. I can understand not believing the same way or if a mob of Christians burned your house down but to say you despise Christianity is...well, peculiar to me. But, I've spent as much time on this as I want to.noway

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Tue 11/10/09 07:02 PM

Have another Katz. The linemen have volunteered to make sure we get back to our huts. I thought Tarzan would help but he seems to have disappeared again! Come to think of it--has anyone seen Vivian??

Gosh darn, now! Everytime Tarzan disappears so does Lady Viv. I suggest a check in/out sheet.

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Tue 11/10/09 07:01 PM
There's Zydeco dancing on the other side of the island on Tuesday nights. I'm going to run over there for a bit and see what trouble I can get into. Be right back.pitchfork

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Tue 11/10/09 06:59 PM

Katz, how many drinks did you have?bigsmile The linemen and the hula dancers have been here all night!!!pitchfork

I've had four. The next one won't have the banana peels in it.:banana:

Four drinks, linemen or hula boys???

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I should be so lucky!

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Tue 11/10/09 06:57 PM

Katz, how many drinks did you have?bigsmile The linemen and the hula dancers have been here all night!!!pitchfork

So, that means they've seen my tuck 'n' roll bod?

Katzenschnauzer's photo
Tue 11/10/09 06:56 PM

I've had four. The next one won't have the banana peels in it.:banana: