Thu 07/09/09 01:57 PM

Who? Where? Huh?

You. My house. Now.

:wink:

laugh Toot sweet!!!!!:tongue:

Hey! I need my lawn mowed! laugh

Tootsweet13's photo
Thu 07/09/09 01:54 PM
Yesterday we took my Pre-K class on a field trip to the botanical gardens. We found a beautiful little hummingbird who was all gimped up and could not fly. He had gotten tangled in a spider web and his legs and one wing were all bound together. We carefully untangled him and he flew away. It was a feel-good moment for my class!

Tootsweet13's photo
Thu 07/09/09 01:45 PM
After last weekend, I am REALLY missing you!

Tootsweet13's photo
Thu 07/09/09 01:40 PM

800 555 OUCH

Whine-one-one

Tootsweet13's photo
Thu 07/09/09 01:28 PM

can you define evasive?

Are you an intellectual gimp? :wink:

Tootsweet13's photo
Thu 07/09/09 01:28 PM

It shouldn't matter what size they are on the outside, what matters is what is in the heart, and how they make you feel when you two are together. That should be the only thing that matters.

what was the very first thing you noticed about your partner??? betcha it wasn't his/her heart :wink:

That is a bet you will lose. We got to know each other before we EVER saw pics of each other.

again when you first laid eyes on him for the very first time - what did you see first? did you see his eyes (glowing from his love for you)? did you notice the smile (he has when he thinks of you)? did you notice his hands (outstretched to hug you)? you may have gotten to know his heart, but what is the first thing you noticed visually?

I'm glad you found someone flowerforyou

I agree. It's wonderful that you fell in love with his personality first, but what would have happened if, when you first met, you were repulsed by his appearance? Do you think it would have still worked out so well?

Tootsweet13's photo
Thu 07/09/09 01:19 PM
Was once a frog, until Holly kissed him.

Tootsweet13's photo
Thu 07/09/09 01:06 PM

Of course, so I guess everyone is in their shallow mode. Oh well doesn't matter because I have my special someone who loves me no matter what size I am.

Ok, now look at my profile and bash me for no real pics, and whatever else makes you feel superior. I am done. Have a good day.

Oh my gosh, I never even looked at your profile. I wasn't referring to you at all. I apologize if that's what I made you feel. flowerforyou Not my intention at all.

I just meant that we all need to have some level of physical attraction to the person we are with. To me, I find intelligence and wit a huge turnon, so if a guy has those he doesn't have to be totally hot physically. His personality will make him become more physically attractive to me.

Tootsweet13's photo
Thu 07/09/09 01:03 PM

Who? Where? Huh?

You. My house. Now.

:wink:

Tootsweet13's photo
Thu 07/09/09 01:01 PM

:smile: Duz anyone find "Nice Guys" to be romantic?:tongue:

Nice, truly nice, is my number one requirement, everything else is gravy!

Well you're in luck. These forums seem to be chock full of Nice Guys!

Tootsweet13's photo
Thu 07/09/09 01:00 PM

It shouldn't matter what size they are on the outside, what matters is what is in the heart, and how they make you feel when you two are together. That should be the only thing that matters.

You're right...it SHOULD be. But we all know it's not. If that were the case, we would all respond to those profiles with no pics then, wouldn't we?

Tootsweet13's photo
Thu 07/09/09 12:59 PM

That is the rumour going around these days...bigsmile

Are you typing with an accent?

Tootsweet13's photo
Thu 07/09/09 12:56 PM
And ya didn't FIX it, now, DID ya? :wink: laugh

So I'm sorry, where exactly do you live? New Zealand?

Tootsweet13's photo
Thu 07/09/09 12:55 PM

there you go ladies. keep feeding my self imposed inadequacies.

lol

. . .

I'm sure you'll do for some...:wink: laugh KIDDING!

Tootsweet13's photo
Thu 07/09/09 12:54 PM
Hey, man...you said it, not me! :wink:

Tootsweet13's photo
Thu 07/09/09 12:50 PM
Do you know how much MAIL I get each day?

Tootsweet13's photo
Thu 07/09/09 12:49 PM

I prefer men who are a little thicker. I am much more attracted to Kevin James than Brad Pitt, both in looks and personality.

thicker where?

bigsmile

Tootsweet13's photo
Thu 07/09/09 12:47 PM
Was it a love note?

Tootsweet13's photo
Thu 07/09/09 12:47 PM
*sniff* Thinks I'm a boy...who drives tractors. :cry:

Tootsweet13's photo
Thu 07/09/09 12:46 PM
No, I didn't meet him. A doctor of what?

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next