Community > Posts By > Tootsweet13

Tootsweet13's photo
Sun 07/12/09 05:37 PM

YES... I had a great time too.everyone seems like a fun bunchflowerforyou Of course I was the lucky one havin lunch with 3 dynamite womenbigsmile

I know, I tried to stick my tongue in your ear, but Chrissy kicked my ***. :wink:

Tootsweet13's photo
Sun 07/12/09 05:36 PM

Is Chevy drooling over you again Babe? *handing Chev a napkin*

Hi Bonnie, I had a blast yesterday, you are just what I imagined. Funny, personable, a hoot to hang around.

Hi Chrissy! Thank you! I actually didn't realize how nice, funny and down-to-earth you are! I am really glad I met you, and girl, you KNOW we need to get together for some beverages sometime! :banana:

Tootsweet13's photo
Sun 07/12/09 05:33 PM

you've never met? A friend asked me this and I thought it was a worthwhile question. I'd say yes.

If there is someone I talk to on a daily basis, I miss their voice when I do not hear it or their words when there are none to read.

I have said the same thing many times. And yes! I do think it's possible.

Tootsweet13's photo
Sun 07/12/09 05:32 PM
Hi Kevin! How was your weekend?

Hi Mark!! It was so much fun hanging out with you, Chrissy and Emily yesterday!

Tootsweet13's photo
Sun 07/12/09 05:27 PM
Any Beardies in Da HOUSE?

Tootsweet13's photo
Sun 07/12/09 02:52 PM

MeChrissy, Fetts and Singmesweet. Can you guess how much fun we had?

Kewl. I met Fetts & MeChrissy last month in Akron, Ohio. We had a great time.:banana: :banana:

I know you had a riot with them.

Isn`t it always fun to meet people from mingle in person?

I saw your pics with them! Very cool! Aren't mingle meets a blast?

Tootsweet13's photo
Sun 07/12/09 01:48 PM
MeChrissy, Fetts and Singmesweet. Can you guess how much fun we had?

Tootsweet13's photo
Sun 07/12/09 01:33 PM
Hi Galen! not much. Did you know I met some Minglers yesterday for lunch?

Tootsweet13's photo
Sun 07/12/09 01:16 PM
Hey gang! What's new?

Tootsweet13's photo
Sun 07/12/09 12:28 PM

The very same phenomenon used to happen in a computer chat room (chat room about computers) that I frequented for several years. At first I always tried to talk them out of it, thinking some bad thing had happened. Later, I realized it was all for attention and the very same people would be back shortly, maybe with a new user name, maybe not. Some of them even faked death. It was all very dramatic. Now I just say "take care".

YES! I've seen someone fake their death too, just to see how people would respond! There were a LOT of hurt feelings over that. Even though this is online, I think real friendships can develop. People were sending flowers and cards to this woman's husband.

I saw one dead guy on myspace a couple years later using the same profile picture...laugh

rofl

Tootsweet13's photo
Sun 07/12/09 12:25 PM

The worms crawl in...the worms crawl out...

Happens every day... I just feel that if you're unhappy with the site...go, good luck & gawd bless... But the drama just makes it look so pathetic...

The very same phenomenon used to happen in a computer chat room (chat room about computers) that I frequented for several years. At first I always tried to talk them out of it, thinking some bad thing had happened. Later, I realized it was all for attention and the very same people would be back shortly, maybe with a new user name, maybe not. Some of them even faked death. It was all very dramatic. Now I just say "take care".

YES! I've seen someone fake their death too, just to see how people would respond! There were a LOT of hurt feelings over that. Even though this is online, I think real friendships can develop. People were sending flowers and cards to this woman's husband.

Tootsweet13's photo
Sun 07/12/09 11:41 AM

Do we really need 'em? If you're gonna go...then GO! We all know you're coming back anyway! noway

Are you talking about YAGE threads? Or just threads saying they met someone and are leaving Mingle?

YAGE?

Yet Another Grand Exit

Tootsweet13's photo
Sun 07/12/09 11:35 AM

Do we really need 'em? If you're gonna go...then GO! We all know you're coming back anyway! noway

Are you talking about YAGE threads? Or just threads saying they met someone and are leaving Mingle?

Tootsweet13's photo
Sun 07/12/09 09:38 AM

Awwww SEE!? People will match up on the strangest of threads! rofl rofl rofl

It's all thanks to you, auburngirl! It's only fitting that you get to be the flower girl!

Tootsweet13's photo
Sun 07/12/09 09:37 AM

Wants me to massage her all day long and feed her strawberries dipped in chocolate

*NOT A RUMOR*

Does not need a can opener because he can open my cans of Chefboyardee with just his teeth!

Tootsweet13's photo
Sun 07/12/09 09:35 AM

sure. was held up once. called to break up a group of people fighting. calls for accidents. couple of house fires.

Hmmm...some people seem to be at the center of a LOT of rabble-rousing. Soemthing you want to tell us? :wink: laugh

Tootsweet13's photo
Sun 07/12/09 09:33 AM
Wants to be my personal cabana boy.

Tootsweet13's photo
Sun 07/12/09 09:25 AM

No but it's been used on me a few times laugh laugh laugh

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Tell us more!

Tootsweet13's photo
Sun 07/12/09 09:24 AM

I'm certified in CPR but never used it. I did, however, perform the heimlich maneuver on a customer who was choking when I was a food server.

I actually heard a woman once, overheard actually, in a restaurant once, discussing that she'd had to use the "hymen" maneuver on someone choking once. She almost had to use it on me because I almost spit my food across the table.

rofl

Tootsweet13's photo
Sun 07/12/09 09:24 AM
After fighting with his girlfriend, he makes her smoke a peace pipe with him after make-up sex.