Community > Posts By > Tootsweet13

Tootsweet13's photo
Tue 02/07/12 04:45 PM
Yeah, that's what I hear. And yet you're here, where you have to be nice! :laughing:

Tootsweet13's photo
Tue 02/07/12 04:40 PM
I couldn't fall in love with someone I hadn't even kissed.

Tootsweet13's photo
Tue 02/07/12 04:22 PM

Ths site has treated me good.

I spent years playing among the herd of Mingletards...I dig it! It has brought me into the company of real life friends.... all of whom, I met here....

My great friend Phuque....(pronounced: PooKay)

Hanging out with a smoking hawwt site mod and getting duuurruunk. Kristy is sooo freaking Texas cool!

I got a lot more pix to post of people who I have actually met here...

Post em if ya got em.....

No, is T still on here, Krupa? I talk to her all the time at the other place. I asked her about you a couple weeks ago. :)

Tootsweet13's photo
Mon 02/06/12 09:31 AM
^^^^I think you have geeks confused with nerds. There's a difference. :)

Tootsweet13's photo
Mon 02/06/12 08:43 AM
If you're asking if I like to spend a lot of time with the man I am dating, the answer is yes. Casual dating doesn't apply, of course, but if we are dating exclusively, then yes, I do.

This is the reason LDRs don't work for me. The physical element of a relationship is too important to me to be in a relationship where it is lacking. Sitting across from one another and talking, kissing, holding hands, sex...I like it all.

I enjoy my alone time, don't get me wrong. And I am busy with work and my kids and my own interests. But once I fall in love with someone, I like staying connected to him, and I like spending a lot of my free time with him.

Tootsweet13's photo
Mon 02/06/12 08:35 AM
Not sure I would go so far as to call it an art form, but there are definitely some who are better at it than others. Some people just lack the articulacy to get their thoughts across effectively through writing.

Tootsweet13's photo
Mon 02/06/12 08:33 AM
I like geeks with social skills, but in truth, I will end up dating the people I have the most chemistry with. Online, it will be someone I can exchange intelligent, witty banter with.

Tootsweet13's photo
Wed 01/05/11 06:36 PM
Wooo hooo! Congrats! How does it feel?

Tootsweet13's photo
Wed 01/05/11 06:36 PM
Still wears mistletoe hanging down from his belt buckle, despite the holidays being over.

Tootsweet13's photo
Wed 01/05/11 06:34 PM
Doing fine! How are you? flowerforyou

Tootsweet13's photo
Wed 01/05/11 06:30 PM
Sure!

Tootsweet13's photo
Wed 02/10/10 08:22 PM
Hey Beardies! Nice to see everyone! LOTS of snow here, and I agree with Ro...Hooray for snow days!

Tootsweet13's photo
Wed 02/10/10 08:21 PM
Whether it appears to affect the victim or not, it's still emotional abuse. The victim may just take it in stride, because that's the norm in that relationship, but that doesn't mean it doesn't affect him/her. I'm guessing the person's self-esteem is in shreds from dealing with it.

Tootsweet13's photo
Mon 02/01/10 02:42 PM

I think we should replace wars with wizard dueling like in Harry Potter. Imobulus!!!

ooooooooo, I like the way you think! flowerforyou

Tootsweet13's photo
Mon 02/01/10 01:11 PM
I embrace them and say thank you. But I didn't always. I think that over time, as we learn to feel more comfortable and accepting of ourselves (flaws and all) we become more capable of believing positive things said about us. I am generous with compliments too, but I never say anything I don't mean. I trust that others do the same.

Tootsweet13's photo
Mon 02/01/10 10:17 AM
The men I meet online that I find a connection with nearly always live nowhere near me (isn't that always the case?)I might be talking to them every day, and really like them, but I tell them up front that until we meet up and know that we have a connection IRL, I'm still going to date, and we are not a couple. To me that's the only realistic way to go about it.

I think it's ridiculous for anyone to claim to be a couple or in a relationship when they have never met in real life.

Tootsweet13's photo
Fri 11/06/09 03:23 PM
I'd pick Holly. Not only is she a ton of fun...she's uber-nice, too!

Tootsweet13's photo
Thu 11/05/09 05:47 PM
Not currently

Tootsweet13's photo
Thu 11/05/09 10:06 AM

Are you kidding?

My family is from Maryland, and people from there are KNOWN to hun ya.

I love HUN!!!

HUN. :tongue:

Psh! You're just trying to divert them from callin' you "hussy". ;)laugh

Tootsweet13's photo
Tue 11/03/09 07:53 PM
Why are you asking us? Why don't you just drop your jockeys and do an inspection?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25