Community > Posts By > Tootsweet13

Tootsweet13's photo
Tue 09/29/09 09:18 AM
On Saturdays, Rara can be found taking his pig out on a leash and hunting for truffles to sell at the farmer's market.

Tootsweet13's photo
Mon 09/28/09 05:26 PM
To church! :wink:

Tootsweet13's photo
Mon 09/28/09 01:41 PM

To see The Sound of Music

Heyyyyyy ya Toots waving

I LOVE Sound of Music! Can we go to the Sing-a-long version? flowerforyou

Hi Rara!

I'd take Rara on a duck tour of Boston!

Tootsweet13's photo
Mon 09/28/09 01:04 PM

I'm so confused. Should I go for pretty, sexy, girl next door, sultry, sinful, seductive, sasquach, surly, or popeye?ohwell

To make it easy, I think I'll just do "me". Nobody does it better ya know.:wink:

You're gonna do yourself, Chrissy? :wink: pitchfork

Tootsweet13's photo
Mon 09/28/09 01:02 PM
Shopping for zen gardens!

Tootsweet13's photo
Sun 09/27/09 12:49 PM

ARE THERE ANY HONEST GUY'S OUT THERE THAT ARE NOT LOOKING TO SCAM MONEY FROM WOMEN AND WHO ARE NOT WORKING OUT OF THE U.S.? CUZ I SEAM TO B ATRACTING ALL THE CONS & SCAMERS. BEEN ON SEVERAL DATING SIGHTS AND NO MATTER WAIR I GO THEY SEAM TO FOLLOW. JUST LOOKING 4 AN HONEST GUY NO HEAD GAMES OR LIES, STARTING TO BELIEVE THAT THESE DATEING SIGHTS ARE BULL ****. THANKS.shades

Quit yelling. Dating sites are no different than real life, wade through the masses carefully...

I would agree with this, OP. I viewed your profile. Typing in all caps is a complete turn-off. I will not finish reading an email that is typed like that. All-caps is the equivilent of yelling. Also, all those typos/spelling errors in both your posts and profile tend to say to people that you aren't putting much thought into what you type. If you really don't know how to spell well, you might try typing things into a word document and doing spell check; then cutting and pasting it into your profile or post. At least that shows that you care how you present yourself. Good luck! flowerforyou

:smile: flowerforyou

((((CyPoet)))flowerforyou

Tootsweet13's photo
Sun 09/27/09 12:41 PM
Poetrywriter and Pata sittin' in a tree....:wink: flowerforyou

Tootsweet13's photo
Sun 09/27/09 12:11 PM

ARE THERE ANY HONEST GUY'S OUT THERE THAT ARE NOT LOOKING TO SCAM MONEY FROM WOMEN AND WHO ARE NOT WORKING OUT OF THE U.S.? CUZ I SEAM TO B ATRACTING ALL THE CONS & SCAMERS. BEEN ON SEVERAL DATING SIGHTS AND NO MATTER WAIR I GO THEY SEAM TO FOLLOW. JUST LOOKING 4 AN HONEST GUY NO HEAD GAMES OR LIES, STARTING TO BELIEVE THAT THESE DATEING SIGHTS ARE BULL ****. THANKS.shades

Quit yelling. Dating sites are no different than real life, wade through the masses carefully...

I would agree with this, OP. I viewed your profile. Typing in all caps is a complete turn-off. I will not finish reading an email that is typed like that. All-caps is the equivilent of yelling. Also, all those typos/spelling errors in both your posts and profile tend to say to people that you aren't putting much thought into what you type. If you really don't know how to spell well, you might try typing things into a word document and doing spell check; then cutting and pasting it into your profile or post. At least that shows that you care how you present yourself. Good luck! flowerforyou

Tootsweet13's photo
Sun 09/27/09 06:48 AM

:smile: Buttah,did the guy offer you any explanation for the misleading pictures when he called you?:smile:

No, not at all. In fact he said that he thinks he looks exactly like his picture and that is he close enough to 6'. LOL I was amazed even more so when he pretty much acted like this was really not a big deal. I told him that I would not have even recognized him, and he acted surprised by this. One word comes to mind: playa
:smile: Most of the gals that have this happen to them immediately cancel the date.:smile: You are the second one I have known that actually stayed and had dinner.:smile: Must have been awkward:smile:

The ONE time this has happened to me, I stayed and finished the date. It SUCKED. His personality was worse than his at-least-15-years-older-than-advertised appearance (which included some horrible hair plugs). He whined the entire time about his ex wife and how she mistreated him. And he wonders why he couldn't ever get a second date. spock

Tootsweet13's photo
Sun 09/27/09 06:35 AM
Found a mushroom growing between his toes.

Tootsweet13's photo
Sun 09/27/09 06:34 AM
I never get approached for money. I only reply to emails that are intelligently written, sound like they were written just for me (no cookie-cutter emails) and make me laugh (or at least smile!). I'm thinking the emails from scammers probably dont' fall into that category. :smile:

Tootsweet13's photo
Sun 09/27/09 06:19 AM

It's the package. Many women know how to advantage their assets and make good look great with attitude and style.

Some women have a ton of equipment but lack the key to get the engine running.

I quite agree. Both tootsweet and lady lid are pretty
and sexy. It's amazing how you dress and style work.
Dresses and skirts are feminine.

Ron

Awww....thanks! That just made my day! flowerforyou

Has anyone else noticed that men and women seem to have quite differing opinions on what is "pretty"?

your pretty...drinker :smile:

And Sexy. I'd do ya.:wink:
I certainly would

I dunno...it'd take an awful lot of spinache to keep up with me. But then, the thought of "doing" Popeye is kinda hot...:wink: laugh

Tootsweet13's photo
Sat 09/26/09 02:41 PM
Yay!!! Congratulations! Did you two meet on Mingle? (Sorry, I'm always out of the loop!)

Tootsweet13's photo
Sat 09/26/09 02:39 PM
2% milk and Splenda!

Tootsweet13's photo
Sat 09/26/09 02:38 PM

he works at disney land as Aladdin's monkey, Apu

I thought his name was Abu! laugh

Is quite crafty and would scrapbook all her posts here if they weren't electronic!

Tootsweet13's photo
Sat 09/26/09 09:31 AM
laugh

never tried it,but you sure are tempting medrool

You should! Gives sandwiches a much-needed crunch!

You can count on it,any excuse to eat a chip works for me!laugh laugh
Hi Betts
I left a message on a forum which they wiped it off(It was a help forum)
I owe you an Email

Then hop to itlaugh laugh
Don't rush me I will

Later today I was planning to get some Emails done

Get a room, you two! :wink: laugh
she is my sister

HAHAHHAHAHA!!! Sorry!

Tootsweet13's photo
Sat 09/26/09 09:21 AM

You can count on it,any excuse to eat a chip works for me!laugh laugh
Hi Betts
I left a message on a forum which they wiped it off(It was a help forum)
I owe you an Email

Then hop to itlaugh laugh
Don't rush me I will

Later today I was planning to get some Emails done

Get a room, you two! :wink: laugh

Tootsweet13's photo
Sat 09/26/09 08:50 AM

Tootsweet13's photo
Sat 09/26/09 08:47 AM
Edited by Tootsweet13 on Sat 09/26/09 08:47 AM
Yea or nay?

I like ham & swiss with Doritos, and at Subway I like spicy italian with baked Lays!

Tootsweet13's photo
Sat 09/26/09 08:35 AM
rofl

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25