Community > Posts By > Tootsweet13

Tootsweet13's photo
Tue 07/21/09 12:50 PM
Hi Beardies! What's shakin'?

Morning, Beardies! How was everyone's weekend? I went to NYC for the first time! I had a fantastic time! The guy I went to see really spoiled me. My favs were seeing "South Pacific" on Broadway, buying faux designer handbags in Times Square, hanging out in Central Park and visiting American Girl Place!

Toots!! I could've met you!!!!noway sad

What??? You were in NYC? And I MISSED YOU??? sad

Hi everyone!

No Bonnie- but I'm about an hour away by train!flowerforyou

I would have loved to have met you!

Lemme know if you'll be here again!

Heavens to mergatroid! I didn't know that! Yes, I will definitely let you know next time I will be in town! I'd love to meet up with you!

Tootsweet13's photo
Mon 07/20/09 06:19 PM
French kisses gila monsters.

Tootsweet13's photo
Mon 07/20/09 06:15 PM
Has eleven toes, one in serious need of some Lamisil.

Tootsweet13's photo
Mon 07/20/09 05:23 PM
Jesse uses dried, ground crocodile excrement as a seret ingredient in all his culinary creations.

Tootsweet13's photo
Mon 07/20/09 05:02 PM

Morning, Beardies! How was everyone's weekend? I went to NYC for the first time! I had a fantastic time! The guy I went to see really spoiled me. My favs were seeing "South Pacific" on Broadway, buying faux designer handbags in Times Square, hanging out in Central Park and visiting American Girl Place!

Toots!! I could've met you!!!!noway sad

What??? You were in NYC? And I MISSED YOU??? sad

Tootsweet13's photo
Mon 07/20/09 08:14 AM
Hey, Arcade! How's it going? flowerforyou

Tootsweet13's photo
Mon 07/20/09 08:08 AM

Tootsweet13's photo
Mon 07/20/09 08:04 AM
Keeps a pet Oompa Loompa chained in his basement and forces him to procure chocolate at a moment's notice.

Tootsweet13's photo
Sun 07/19/09 08:52 PM

Has beard lice!

Clean shaven now, they packed up and found somewhere else to live.

Is going to dress up as Abigail Lincoln (Abe's heretofore not known of twin sister) for Halloween.

Is gonna post a pic!

Tootsweet13's photo
Sun 07/19/09 08:44 PM
Has beard lice!

Tootsweet13's photo
Sun 07/19/09 08:39 PM
Sleeps in a garbage bag with arm and head holes cut out in it

Tootsweet13's photo
Sat 07/18/09 10:08 AM
Likes to be known as "Mr. Goodbar"

Tootsweet13's photo
Thu 07/16/09 03:20 PM
Is a parselmouth and can talk to snakes.

Tootsweet13's photo
Thu 07/16/09 03:15 PM
Goes jogging in the park and de-pantses everyone wearing sweat pants.

Tootsweet13's photo
Thu 07/16/09 02:17 PM
I can't imagine that many people would stick around and be ridiculed all the time.

Tootsweet13's photo
Thu 07/16/09 01:34 PM
Thanks for all the great ideas. Keep 'em coming!

I also think I am going to take some pictures of her baby girl and scrapbook a little 5" x 7" album for her. I'm not the best scrapper, but I think she'll just be happy to have pics of her baby.

Tootsweet13's photo
Wed 07/15/09 02:12 PM
Edited by Tootsweet13 on Wed 07/15/09 02:14 PM
laugh Okay, did you and I see the same movie? I thought it blew! laugh

I am a huge fan of the movies (and books), but I felt like this one REALLY left out way too much. Very choppy storyline and I was disappointed with the whole Harry/Ginny storyline (underdeveloped). And where the heck was the big fight sequence at the end? Now granted, it was the midnight showing and I was soooo tired...maybe I'll go back again this weekend and give it another whirl.

ETA: Acting abilities of the core three, however, have really improved. They all did an outstanding job. Cinematography was phenomenal, as usual.

Tootsweet13's photo
Wed 07/15/09 02:06 PM
At my pre-school, one of the parents (a mom) just left to go to Afghanistan. She is leaving her six-month old baby girl behind with her husband and will be gone until March! I know there are many military men and women who leave their families behind to serve overseas, but that one just hit me. I can't imagine leaving a little baby behind. To me, that is serious sacrifice. And she has SUCH a positive attitude about it! We have such amazing people defending our country.

Anyway, I'm going to have my pre-K group work on a care package to send her. Of course they will write letters and draw pictures, but I want to put in some other goodies as well.

What kinds of things do our troops REALLY like to receive in care packages?

Tootsweet13's photo
Wed 07/15/09 01:46 PM
Yes! It was a blast! It was singmesweet, mechrissy, fetts and me. You should attend next time, carebear!

Tootsweet13's photo
Wed 07/15/09 03:09 AM
Good morning, Beardies! Went to the midnight showing of Harry Potter last night/this morning. Pffffft! I was disappointed. I have loved the other movies, but this one just left out soooo much of the story and had such a choppy storyline. Of course, I was quite sleepy, and dozed off a couple of times, but only for a minute or two. I'll have to see it again when I am in my right mind!

Field trip today! WoooT! Have a great day, Beardies! waving

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25