Community > Posts By > singleman960

singleman960's photo
Tue 07/21/15 03:42 PM

Today is the 22/7/2015 I know we are In the future for some of you. I want to take this opportunity to say happy birthday to my twin brother Singleman960.
You have been a great friend. I am still amazed how we think very much a like. You truly have become a member of my family. Don't forget who you are brother.
Happy birthday twin, I wish you all the best today and a year ahead of blessings.
Sorry bro too early for cake but I get it before you lol.
Love you twin
catch you on fb,

Thanks twin sister! I'm from the past and you from the future but we think much alike it's almost we are bonded! Just save me a piece of cake when I catch up to my Birthday! lol!
Love you too twin.

singleman960's photo
Wed 06/24/15 05:13 AM
I was at my cousins wedding reception with my parents. I would have been 8 years old at the time. One of the long tables had an unstable leg which was packed with food. Of course I had to pick that table to just lean on with just a little bit of my weight and table and all food came crashing down!! noway surprised I'm sure the music stopped with screech as the DJ quickly pulled the needle of it! Every head turned to see a very red faced boy standing wide eyed! The good news was that most of the food was recovered except for that embarrassed boy!

singleman960's photo
Mon 06/22/15 08:20 AM

I am not sure if being kick is worse than being cut open to give birth then you can't do anything after that for 6 weeks.
Mmmmmm two weeks later having stables ripped from the scar. Very painful. Oh did i mention you are sometimes awake as they cut you lol
The injection to numb you is good.
Lol three times was more than enough
Perhaps I should have kicked. Mmmm note to one self.
Ouch !! sad tears

singleman960's photo
Tue 06/16/15 02:37 PM

When I try, you ignore.
when I give, I don't get back.
when I put myself in your vicinity, you do not take notice.
well....I'm done trying.
In a world of a billion or so willing women, I picked you.
You were preoccupied.
And it's too late now.
Last call. Closing up shop and moving on.
So when you see that girl on my arm with the killer smile, wonderful attentive personality, who happens to give me all the attention I desire because she took notice when you didn't...well, I wish i could say it was nice knowing you.
But you never gave me the chance.
She did.

Good luck and goodbye, Lost One.

Nicely put Zensoul79 ! I can relate as I've gone through this myself.

singleman960's photo
Sun 06/14/15 08:05 PM

Part of a military initiation. Hold old boy down, tie a length of string to his junk on top of a three story building, tie the other end of 4-stories worth of string to a cinder block. Three men hold him down while the block goes over the wall. Three seconds of absolute terror followed by a night of debauchery to forget it ever happened.

Here I thought tipping out houses over or locking the doors to outhouses while people were in there was bad..This one tops the cake.. Dang.. Military men are so much fun...
rofl rofl

singleman960's photo
Sat 06/13/15 08:50 PM
Moon Dance- Van Morrison

singleman960's photo
Sat 06/13/15 06:42 PM

I've got another skydiving one.... When I geared up the first jump students, they wore very specific jumpsuits, and jumped very specific parachutes. My boss would talk to them on the radio, telling them when to turn etc, so they would land back at the airport. Well, I put a fully licensed jumper on the plane with a couple of first timers, all in the student gear. She wore the radio, and did the opposite of everything he said, he was cussing a blue streak until she did a couple of advanced canopy turns and landed on target!
Did he find out that it was you who played the prank?

Yes, he did, but the blame was shared, because the pilot, instructor, and the fake student all had to be cooperative for it to have worked!

I was only fair, sometimes when the students had landed, he would use the radio and tell them to do things. Like put you parachute down. Now raise you right hand. Raise you left hand. Put them down. Raise them up. Put them down...... keep going, you might get back into the air!!
Oh ok I see! happy

singleman960's photo
Wed 06/10/15 04:34 PM

Ok just for you single man...

When I was in highschool we had a wood shop guy that drove a beetle bug.. He was a real azz...We had a blocked in bicycle area for our bikes. One night we were out and about and he had left his car at the school.
We the cheer leaders and football team decided to paint the bug red white and blue in the spirit of 76... Oh we did then to make it even better the football team guys picked it up and put it in the bicycle spot.

Well the paint job backfired on us.. He loved it... Now what some drunk azz teen agers can do is a whole different story when sober and they had to pick it back up out of there and place it back on the asphalt where it belonged...

He did mellow out a bit lol..God the year of 76 was a great year for pranks...
I just love this 1970's era prank!! I can almost imagine myself there! Yea for 1976 pranks! drinks drinks

singleman960's photo
Wed 06/10/15 03:41 PM
Another prank that was played was one of my high school friend who used to drink a small carton of milk at dinner time. He would fold the top and put it on the floor and when our ( seniors) dinner break was over , the juniors came right after. It never failed this squirrely kid used to pop that milk carton with his foot. This went about for a long time until my friend decided to leave about a quarter of milk in it! well here comes this kid and raises his foot as high he could get it and POW!! The milk was splattered on a wall and and all over the floor! His eyes grew the size of golf balls and just like a scared squirrel took off at high speed out of there!! We had a good laugh at that!! laugh laugh

singleman960's photo
Wed 06/10/15 03:30 PM

I've got another skydiving one.... When I geared up the first jump students, they wore very specific jumpsuits, and jumped very specific parachutes. My boss would talk to them on the radio, telling them when to turn etc, so they would land back at the airport. Well, I put a fully licensed jumper on the plane with a couple of first timers, all in the student gear. She wore the radio, and did the opposite of everything he said, he was cussing a blue streak until she did a couple of advanced canopy turns and landed on target!
Did he find out that it was you who played the prank?

singleman960's photo
Wed 06/10/15 03:29 PM

I would ring 137 on the landline, hang up and the phone rings. One morning rang the number, not knowing where the ex was. I hear the ex running, crashes into the couch and then answers the phone to hear Can I have a cup of tea please? Hahahahaha I was told get your own lol.

Oh you little pitchfork !! laugh laugh

singleman960's photo
Tue 06/09/15 07:12 PM
Wow Techno! that is really deep and I can certainly relate to your poem!! Thank you!

singleman960's photo
Tue 06/09/15 07:09 PM

"I would ring 137 on the landline, hang up and the phone rings. One morning rang the number, not knowing where the ex was. I hear the ex running, crashes into the couch and then answers the phone to hear Can I have a cup of tea please? Hahahahaha I was told get your own lol." Ar

Tea he?
laugh

singleman960's photo
Tue 06/09/15 06:02 PM

I would ring 137 on the landline, hang up and the phone rings. One morning rang the number, not knowing where the ex was. I hear the ex running, crashes into the couch and then answers the phone to hear Can I have a cup of tea please? Hahahahaha I was told get your own lol.

Good one Annie! rofl rofl rofl

singleman960's photo
Tue 06/09/15 03:51 PM

P.S. The concept of soul-mate scares me. I don't mind the idea of a good mate, or even a good match, but when someone starts professing they have to find a particular perfect match I want to run because I am feeling I will be locked into some ideal that I can neither grow from or away from with out them going "oh you have changed". Well Duh people do change. Sometimes for the better and sometimes they stagnate and never change and that is pretty miserable.
Well said PacificStar48! smile2

singleman960's photo
Tue 06/09/15 03:32 PM

Indeed so s9.
But remember, Murray is a comedian, not an historian.

Jay Leno, a compulsive jokester / prankster since childhood tells the story of a substitute teacher coming to teach his class.

So Leno stood at the open, second story, classroom window, holding onto the shoes, soles facing up, of one of his classmates.
The classmate to whom the shoes belonged laid down on the pavement below, in a body position indicative of having fallen.
When the substitute entered the room, Leno declared, I just can't hold you any longer
holding the shoes up just high enough so the teacher could seen the shoes over the window sill, but not see that they were empty.

The teacher rushes over to the window, looks down at the body lying on the pavement, and begins to exclaim: "Oh my god! Oh my god! ..."

All in good fun
I suppose.
True and is a good comedian at that!! What a great prank that would have been to play on the substitute teacher! Way to go Leno!rofl rofl rofl

singleman960's photo
Tue 06/09/15 09:03 AM

“When I was in Bangkok, I was eating at a restaurant with a friend when Bill Murray passed by, took a French fry from our basket, dipped it in ketchup, ate it, and said "No one's ever going to believe you" before walking out.” posted on the Internet years ago under the pseudonym: chatchy

What?!!shocked That would have been amazing for something like that to happen. It's a shame he didn't stay long enough for you to get an autograph and picture with him eating a french fry!

singleman960's photo
Sun 06/07/15 07:53 PM
Edited by singleman960 on Sun 06/07/15 07:57 PM
I played tons of jokes on my friends but this is one of them that stands out. I have a friend that we each used to try to scare each other by hiding or yelling ect... Well this prank wasn't planned but I got him good!! I was with him in his car as we went for a drive in a dirt road. The road was very rough so we decided to turn around in a small driveway. As he went in the driveway , the bottom of his car hit a fair sized rock. He decided to go underneath to see if there was any damage. It was getting dark so he uses the little key chain flashlight to see. As he went underneath to check , I was sitting in the passenger seat when this little devil of an idea came to me to honk the horn! Now this was a brougham 88 so the horn was loud. So I honked his horn and all of a sudden I felt the front of the car lift a little bit! I'm laughing my *** off as I'm typing this prank!!laugh laugh Anyways thinking I better go check on him, I could hear him swearing a bit (not angry but scared the bee jesus out of him),he told me that he grabbed the frame of the car in a scared reaction and pushed up. I almost peed my pants and couldn't breath as I was laughing soooo hard for more than 15 minutes!!rofl rofl And yes my photographic memory of that will never fade!!

singleman960's photo
Sun 06/07/15 07:37 PM

I used to work in a factory, with a co-worker that was a practical joker, & married.
His wife called for him one day, though I answered the phone. The call came shortly after he'd tried one on me.
I didn't want to do anything elaborate.
So I just said to her:
"Hang on, I'll go get him; is this his wife, or his girl friend?"

Took care of that! (I gather he had the dog house carpeted)

PS
I'd like to congratulate myself on reaching the century mark on my post counter here @mingle2.
Dog house for him!!:tongue:

singleman960's photo
Sun 06/07/15 07:36 PM

I think one of my funniest practical jokes was not really a planned one just one of those "devil made me say it" remarks.

My friend who also was a foster Mom and day/night care operator had and emergency and brought all her "brood" over before a hospital run.

My husband after a long and tiring deployment came home and they were all spread out over the living room floor sleeping soundly.

Now keep in mind he knows I am a soft touch for kids in crisis and was not unusual for us to have an extra under variance even on our care license.

I see him counting noses a couple times, he goes down the hallway and checks on ours, and you can just see the wheels turning as he returns and is wringing his hands counting off the little bundles.

He says rather resigned "How many are staying?"

To which I promptly replied "ALL of them." and scurried off to the kitchen suffocating the giggles.

I guess he figured he should get sleep while it was an option because gear and all he collapsed in his chair and promptly went to sleep.
It just over loaded him!! laugh laugh