Community > Posts By > singleman960

singleman960's photo
Sun 06/07/15 07:34 PM

I was using the port a potty and my phone fell down the hole. I decided to call it when somebody went in there. I had a witch cackling for my ring tone. I called my phone from my friend's phone. The man came running out buttoning his pants with a bewildered look on his face. A lady went in and I called my phone again. She ran out like she had seen a ghost. The third time the phone died. At least I got a few laughs before I lost my phone completely. Bittersweet. laugh laugh :laughing:
Ha ha ha ha now there is an original prank not meant to be in the first place!!! laugh rofl rofl

singleman960's photo
Sun 06/07/15 07:32 PM

:) The guys decided to xerox our butts / balls from an old model copier in our frat house. We went to Kinkos to print more copies on color paper that evening. The next day, we all planned to raid the printers in our premises by sneaking in & replacing the papers already in the tray with our one-sided printed copies. Lets just say that one of my class, we took a quiz & printed out our a.ss-ay.
They all got mooned and then some! :laughing:

singleman960's photo
Sun 06/07/15 07:30 PM

One of the skydiving instructors where I worked had left his parachute laying on the floor unpacked. When he wasn't looking, I took all the little pieces of paper that got punched out while I was binding instruction manuals and put them into his parachute. The next jump he did, his parachute opened, and confetti fell all around him. He landed and was like, what the h3ll!?!!?rofl
Good one! laugh

singleman960's photo
Sun 06/07/15 07:29 PM

It was in the first year of marriage ex kept going on about this hot Currie he had in Fiji. I got tired of listening to it. I cooked curried sausages and chucked in noodles from one of the Asian countries. Wow it was burning hot. Ex comes home from work I dish it up. He starts to eat it and tears roll down his face. I ask what's wrong he replies it's to hot I can't eat it. I looking dumbfounded but you said you like hot Currie. Lol never went on about it again.
Lol one of many times I got pay backs. Revenge did taste sweet.
rofl rofl rofl

singleman960's photo
Fri 06/05/15 06:51 PM
Edited by singleman960 on Fri 06/05/15 06:52 PM

Never give up the one you might want could be right around the corner. Look at how many Mingler's end up as couples.
I like this positive quote! Thank you! flowerforyou

singleman960's photo
Thu 06/04/15 03:47 AM

You have every right to leave someone.
But atleast tell them why!
Because what hurts more than being left, is knowing that you're not worth an explanation of why they left you.
I can certainly sympathize with you cause that has happened to me before. It is their own cowardly way of dealing with leaving you. hope you find the one who will treat you right. flowerforyou

singleman960's photo
Mon 06/01/15 07:19 PM
What's the harmless funniest prank you played on someone? laugh

singleman960's photo
Mon 06/01/15 06:22 PM

I agree with you 100%
drool flowers

singleman960's photo
Mon 06/01/15 06:21 PM
Edited by singleman960 on Mon 06/01/15 07:17 PM

Hope I don't kill the next man from being starved for so long. :wink:
Well join the club cause I'm starved myself lol!Might have to wear a helmet cause it might get rough!! laugh pitchfork

singleman960's photo
Wed 05/27/15 03:19 PM
Going on the beach to do some metal detecting. I haven't found that treasure chest yet!!! lol!rofl

singleman960's photo
Tue 05/26/15 03:56 PM
Edited by singleman960 on Tue 05/26/15 03:56 PM

HMMMM well people say it's my butt, my legs, my hair, my eyes, my lips, my facial features, and my fun loving personality, and the fact that I am caring and responsible blushing Cute question! :smile:
I agree with them, your beautiful! love

singleman960's photo
Tue 05/26/15 10:12 AM

I have said what I am looking for here. I don't want someone who is only looking to be mean or annoy me.

I don't blame you as I don't want that either. i'm looking for friendly conversations and I am meeting friendly people! happy

singleman960's photo
Tue 05/26/15 04:55 AM
Women say that I'm a really nice and handsome man. I would have to say that I agree. I find that personality goes a long way in attraction. :wink:

singleman960's photo
Mon 05/25/15 08:52 PM
Edited by singleman960 on Mon 05/25/15 09:10 PM
I live in beautiful Nova Scotia Canada!

http://novascotiarailwayheritage.com/graphics/easterncanadaNS.gif

singleman960's photo
Wed 05/20/15 06:47 PM

I am always amazed at how people on line sometimes take things as being rude when it is neither personal or a judgment of them.

Mingle is one of my go to screens and is a fast and easy way for friends and family to give me heads up for a later call or whatever so I can be "on line" but doing many other things. Sometimes life gets crazy without notice and I have to deal with greater needs than me BSing on Mingle. Believe me if you are a close friend I will keep in touch and a select few actually have my number and address.

I am a social person but I can not possibly keep talking to everyone I meet on Mingle.

Way I roll is to give new folks a greeting and hospitality where I can . I know it can be a lonely world at various points in life and it is helpful if someone takes the time to lend a ear. I like the site and hopefully posting makes it more interesting. I am not always a sugar and spice person but if anyone reads me they know I care for most and say what I think and one can take it or leave it but if you ponder it then what I take time to say is usually in your best interest. That can be the collect you or sometimes the singular you.

If someone feels judged or ignored then I remind them that you will always be a bit disappointed how little others are thinking about you but it is not a slight and should not be taken too personal.

One thing for sure is if you want people to listen to you then you probably want to be very careful not to whine unless you really have earned the right from the people who are most likely to listen and or respond.

Also if you do NOT want to hear what folks think then don't ask questions that may get you things you do not want to hear. One thing about Mingle you will get a variety of answers. You always have the option to ignore the ones you don't like.
Thank you for the advice.

singleman960's photo
Wed 05/20/15 05:47 PM

They've lost interest pure and simple! Hurts you but you need to keep moving forward!
Yes that's true and I have moved forward. This is the first time on a dating site and just wasn't used to that happening. I'm meeting some really nice people! :smile:

singleman960's photo
Wed 05/20/15 05:44 PM

I have had women contact me and we have chatted for a while and things were great but then I get no more response from them.this happened already a f

That's same thew times. I just find it rude to just stop talking to someone especially if that person wanted to chat with you in the first place. I'm not a boring person and didn't say anything that would have offended them at all. I don't get it. what

ing

Same all same all.....
I had that experience many time....
They email me first talk everyday....sounds great but they disappear because what I believe .....they found what they want....and true its rude. But we can not say anything about it.
Aim not boring person either....but I can not do anything ....just let them go....finding what they want.....

You are good looking men....you will meet another person...who will talk to you everyday.....
oh yeah it's been a while now that I have moved on. I really like this site for meeting people on here. The way I think now is that I will meet more awesome people that will be interested in chatting. Thank you for your compliment and yes When one door closes another one opens. happy

singleman960's photo
Wed 05/20/15 04:24 PM
Edited by singleman960 on Wed 05/20/15 04:24 PM

waking up in hospital, after I found out i had died and it was a miracle they got me back.

and seeing my neice just after she was born.:heart:
Oh wow! Can I ask you if you for how long that you died? Did you see anything?

luckily my mom heard me take my last breathe, and when she found me all my extremities were blue/purple, so I had very little oxygen for a while they said, and actually dead a good few minutes, thats why they said it was a miracle I survived especially with no brain damage. I just felt ultimate peace, a peace that's impossible to feel in life and just cant be put into words. even more powerful than going under a general anesthetic. I don't fear death anymore.
Thank you and I'm glad your with us! Everybody that has died and came back says they experienced the same as what your saying, ultimate peace!! You now know what to expect and that makes you not fear death.

singleman960's photo
Wed 05/20/15 04:19 PM
CrystalFairy Nice of you to share your memories . I have many more also but the list is very long to put down.

singleman960's photo
Wed 05/20/15 04:14 PM
Edited by singleman960 on Wed 05/20/15 04:14 PM