Community > Posts By > prithvii1989

prithvii1989's photo
Tue 04/21/15 07:32 AM

your % only show reported rape,,as you said only 10% of rape is reported in india, that would make your country pass the US 1000 times over,,thats that facts !!!!!

Why dnt u read full lines..and go back to history and search about your country also..it happens every where and i'm not very proud of it..its a shame for all indians infact all human kind..stop attacking and talk some sense man...if people of ur age will talk like this then what will happen to the younger generation.

prithvii1989's photo
Tue 04/21/15 04:35 AM
Some say the glass is half empty. Others say the glass is half full. It’s your birthday, so just drink whatever is in the glass.

Happy Birthday To You.drinker drinker

prithvii1989's photo
Tue 04/21/15 04:35 AM
Some say the glass is half empty. Others say the glass is half full. It’s your birthday, so just drink whatever is in the glass.

Happy Birthday To You.drinker drinker

prithvii1989's photo
Tue 04/21/15 03:56 AM

maybe u missed reading .there is no racism or hatred on here.stop trying to stir it.

yes u missed earlier topics.. anyways it was not for you.

prithvii1989's photo
Tue 04/21/15 03:49 AM

I don't see any racist comments at all.far from it.people are sharing experiences likes and whatever.have already stated for me it is a preference.same as u may like blondes or brunettes.dont make a deal out of something that's not here.these are good folks on here chill.

May be you missed few topics. Not everyone has the same thinking like yours..there are few people filled with hatred and racist thoughts.

prithvii1989's photo
Tue 04/21/15 03:45 AM

You think people are ignorant?
Let's be honest here, India has a big problem.
India is the Rape Capital of the World.
Rape and violence on women have now reached an epidemic proportion in India.
India's men must learn to respect India's women.

Rape and violence against women are a massive problem in India. According to the country's National Crime Record Bureau, crimes against women have increased by 7.1 percent since 2010. The number of rapes reported has also risen. Nearly one in three rape victims in India is under the age of 18. One in 10 are under 14. Every 20 minutes in India, a woman is raped.

And yet India only ranks third for the number of rapes reported each year. What country ranks first? The United States. In India, a country of over 1.2 billion people, 24,206 rapes were reported in 2011. The same year in the United States, a nation of 300 million, 83,425 rapes were reported. In the United States, every 6.2 minutes a woman is raped.

//Source:-http://www.more.com/news/india-rape-capital-world

It looks like Rape and Domestic violence against woman is a global issue..and it can only be solved when we men from all over the world will change our mind set and start respecting women.

A humble request to all--being an Indian i know our strenghts and weaknesses and we all Indians are trying to get rid of such problems because this is the place where our families live and we surely dnt want any harm happen to them.
so, please do not say something against any country or religion until u know the facts.
thank you. have a nice life ahead.

prithvii1989's photo
Tue 04/21/15 03:20 AM
Almost everyone is saying that Dating someone out or inside of their race is all about preferences.

So, a question came in my mind..why every such topic turns out to be full of racist comments..??

why few so called creamy white god and goddess start vomiting racist comments.??

are not we all descendants of ADAM and EVE???(i hope this fact is mentioned in all of the religious texts in some form)

prithvii1989's photo
Sat 04/11/15 01:25 AM

Just watched the whole of Game of Thrones AGAIN for like the 4th time in preparation for the next season.

If you guys like HBO stuff you should watch True Detective, actually think its the best show ever made.

i actually like this type of story..do u know any other serial similar to it.

prithvii1989's photo
Sat 04/11/15 01:24 AM

best series... love it! new season on 12 april.yay

i'm also waiting for 12 april to come

prithvii1989's photo
Fri 04/10/15 11:59 AM
do u like this tv serial.

prithvii1989's photo
Tue 04/07/15 12:23 AM
i'm feeling frustrated...dnt knw y people think i'm fake.

prithvii1989's photo
Mon 04/06/15 04:47 AM
hiiii

prithvii1989's photo
Mon 04/06/15 03:56 AM
why it is showing 3 account with different name when someone is searching me on google images with my pic??

what's happening here??

prithvii1989's photo
Sun 04/05/15 07:24 AM

Ok.. problem 1.. top magnet bottom magnet... a steal nut suspended between the two of them... floating in mid-air.. held by the magnets.. pull and pull....... now.. would that nut contribute to the weight.. overall..

it will not contribute to the overall weight as Weight= mass*gravitational constant. here in this case g will be zero. hence weight of the nut will be 0.

the nut still has mass, therefore it would not be zero....the "g' would not be zero either, if you weighed all of the magnets assembly, the weight of the nut would still be the same....
meaning if you weighed the whole thing with and without the nut, you would have 2 different weights....
mass and weight are two diffent things. Nut will be inside the magnetic field hence g will be o and so the weight of nut will be zero. The whole weight includes the weight of magnets only.

prithvii1989's photo
Sat 04/04/15 11:32 PM

i always wonder what makes parents to love their kids so much that they turn almost impossible things to possible for their kids.

because they deserve it. they deserve to be loved. we brought them to this party....not gonna let it turn them down ......hey aren't you the one who was supposed to help with my frig?:wink:

i'm already done with the work. waiting for you to give a kiss on my cheek which u promised earlier.

prithvii1989's photo
Sat 04/04/15 11:26 PM

Ok.. problem 1.. top magnet bottom magnet... a steal nut suspended between the two of them... floating in mid-air.. held by the magnets.. pull and pull....... now.. would that nut contribute to the weight.. overall..

it will not contribute to the overall weight as Weight= mass*gravitational constant. here in this case g will be zero. hence weight of the nut will be 0.

prithvii1989's photo
Sat 04/04/15 01:27 PM

.. now I need to stop talking and do more working.. this antigravity.. device is not going to build itself..
..... now where did I put those fridge magnets..lol
yes yes start working now as i guided u..if u face any problem contact me...lol

prithvii1989's photo
Sat 04/04/15 12:54 PM
Edited by prithvii1989 on Sat 04/04/15 12:56 PM

No.. because when you go forward..
the future is still a unknown for you.
you cannot change or interfere with it..... even the maker does not have the power to undo what has already been done....
what if it is possible??? What if there is also a ctrl+Z button to undo things.??? Anything can be possible. all the new technologies we r using right now were impossible for people but again some genius people made it for us.

prithvii1989's photo
Sat 04/04/15 12:47 PM

No.. I still think going back in time is not possible it's not meant to happen.
it is like unraveling a ball of twine..
. you can unravel it but when you try to whined it back up.. it never goes back the same way.... therefore too much to go wrong..... the universe is all about forward momentum.. planets orbit they spin... things are always in movement..... always forward..... leaves fall off in the fall to be renewed in the spring.... you can collect the fallen leaves.. put them in a scrapbook as a reminder.. but you can never go back and insert them into the tree...

yes there will be consequences even if we go in forward directions also.but it is possible to go back also. Someday in future it will be possible.

prithvii1989's photo
Sat 04/04/15 12:32 PM
Gng back in time can also be possible. Consider a 2 dimensional plane of time t and space s. T and s intersects at origin o.o is the begining of time. Now put us in this plane. Now if we move in this plain then the the time and space co ordinates will also move. means for each position there will be t and s points...hence our records (past) will be also there on those co ordinates. So if any how we can come back in this plane we reach the destionations we have already left. I guess i will needing a pen and paper to draw it and explain. But just try to follow what i'm trying to say, may be u will get my point.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 14 15